bigzbigi

What Is Consciousness - Theory

25 posts in this topic

Consciousness - back propagation algorithm working during life of an object.
Universe - set of objects with neural networks of different properities interacting with each other.
Each has its own little consciousness(little backprop algorithm)
Relationships are supposed to be in balance but as it is so complicated there is also variance involved
which is really to make the system to go back to the balance possible (so variance is a good thing but
system is so complicated that in fact being out of balance makes it working - Big Bang could be getting
out of balance some perfect state that that tries to get back to equilibrum, but paradoxicaly it makes
more variance). When people take some psychodelics they probably see that future variance of vision too
as they brain do not work "correctly", so as a solution to the equasion it gives the probability
distribution to sensory organs.  

Check Double-slit experiment with neural network software as obserwer. It it works other than "by
chance" then you know what it can mean. 

Clairvoyance is just having efficient brain - nice neural network without bullshit learnt (it may be
possible that networks can join to use them forces together, everything is possible and not possible at
one time). Brain which calculates expected value based on some info that it has. And so much info is
overlaping in other info, that it is not that hard to make predictions. Our brain knows that but our
ego do not. And yes, you can change the clairvoyance outcome knowing the prediction by understanding
why prediction was as it was. Of course the time horizon is related with prediction outcome
probability. But time is just number of intervals and depending of process there may not be that many
of intervals really even in million years history or whatever. 

Teleporting - well everything is interconnected, it's enough to implify the connection somehow, figure out the way and we can go to the other galaxy. 

Of course this is just model explaining how it works(which people created not knowing exaclty what it
really is). Making robots by people does not make people robots - wy only work in similar way. World
and life is still beaufifull as it was. All is one, separations are awful, awfull:)

*I think that after Meo you just see the interconnectivenes of your mind with small voltage, but who knows maybe something more than one brain..

* before you comment you have to know what is neural network and how it works

Edited by bigzbigi

Why don't you sit down, relax and watch Leo's videos when you take a break from theorizing ?

* I know what neural networks are. That's why I am asking you a question which hopefully will diminish your enthusiasm about  them. Here is the question: if the universe is a set of objects with neural networks, who has trained the neural networks ? It must be somebody or something from outside of the universe, since the universe is the neural network or the assembly of them. A neural network can't learn by itself. It has to be trained, it has to be told what is "good' and "bad". Otherwise there is no way for her to know, or better said to categorize different type of stimuli.

So, once again, who is that who is presenting the neural networks with the right answers ? And more important, what are the stimuli presented to the receptors ? If all that it is , is neural net, what else could  stimuli  be  ?

Put another way: when your hand is burned by a hot object, how do you know it hurts ? Atoms, matter, whatever are you constituted of, does not know anything about "pain", it is just inert matter. Who told you that it hurts ?

Edited by George Paul

Check Double-slit experiment by Dean Radin (i sent it to him too). It has no explanation so far. It is about consciousness. If this theory is right, then guess what?

Ive watched many videos of Leo. If you want to judge, do what you want, but remebmer thats one neuron of your neural network is dead this way. One of neurons is intention which is important. And you have many other constants too as neurons which reduce your brain capabilities. So intention is up to you. I just created theory which i like. But I see your ego doesnt like that someone is not spiritual ego enough for it. 

Edited by bigzbigi

In fact our Body and mind is made of mud that (after being transformed to another life form) is somehow newly composed through some Magic creative power :-).

this heap of arranged "matter" is hopping around on the planet and somehow able to be conscious about Things.

Is consciousness something physical or is it non-phsysical?

so what are you? the mud part or are you the consciousness part? Or both? Or even what you are conscious of?

Is consciousness implemented or infused into the Body/Mind or Is the Body or the whole universe somehow  embeddeed in the consciousness? What enables the Body/Mind to be Aware of consciousness and why does it somehow "stick" to it so that it seems to be centered there? Is it in fact centered there or just somehow just being "translated" through it?  

the double slit Experiment reveals that consciousness (observing) and Things that appear within it (are observed) are very much connected. Isn`t the same true for your own consciousness?

a lot of interesting questions to figure out.

universal regards, Wendelin

To sum up Quantum physics is result of web of neurals networks which is universe (and vice versa). consciousness can be thought of as algorithm (called back propagation in neural network science) that governs the web learning process.

Edited by bigzbigi

@bigzbigi is that a simplistic scientific concept or description or is it the anwer to "what it really is"? I suppose you want to know what it really is not how it can be outlined?

Just like you can describe Water as a composition of Oxygen and Hydrogen molecules that is liquid etc. etc. but that does also not explain the depth of what it really is and why it is there. Even if you go deeper and describe water as Atoms. Or just as vibrating energy/waves. Asyou go deeper at some Point you hit a glas wall because the mind cannot grasp what it REALLY is. And when figured out then the whole universe is figured out at the same time. 

Is God consciousness? Are you consciousness? What is it really?

30 minutes ago, Wendelin said:

Is consciousness something physical or is it non-phsysical?

Its energy (kinda algorithm) governing the web of neural networks learning process

so what are you? the mud part or are you the consciousness part? Or both? Or even what you are conscious of?

we are consciousness but our thinking process thinks (ego) that it is a mud which he see as gold

Is consciousness implemented or infused into the Body/Mind or Is the Body or the whole universe somehow  embeddeed in the consciousness? What enables the Body/Mind to be Aware of consciousness and why does it somehow "stick" to it so that it seems to be centered there? Is it in fact centered there or just somehow just being "translated" through it?  

It is one energy divided into neural networks of various propieties. Paradox is that you have to start with thinking process to be aware of consciousness and to see it. Because you have to bring down your ego (which are fixed variables in the system) by intention which is expressed by thought first

the double slit Experiment reveals that consciousness (observing) and Things that appear within it (are observed) are very much connected. Isn`t the same true for your own consciousness?

Yeap, everything is connected

a lot of interesting questions to figure out.

@Wendelin

16 minutes ago, Wendelin said:

@bigzbigi is that a simplistic scientific concept or description or is it the anwer to "what it really is"? I suppose you want to know what it really is not how it can be outlined?

answer by simple model. Every model is just a model and you can develop the model until it mirror the reality. Everything that you express in words and other symbols is just a model (definition - which are neural network and intelligence on its own too by the way)

Just like you can describe Water as a composition of Oxygen and Hydrogen molecules that is liquid etc. etc. but that does also not explain the depth of what it really is and why it is there. Even if you go deeper and describe water as Atoms. Or just as vibrating energy/waves. Asyou go deeper at some Point you hit a glas wall because the mind cannot grasp what it REALLY is. And when figured out then the whole universe is figured out at the same time. 

Water is also inteligence governed by its neural network which is connected to everithing else. Everything is neural network (intelligence). Water intelligence knows for example how to fit cup or what to do when dropped from the cloud or how to be separated into oxygen and Hydrogen. All those events are related every other event in universe. 

Is God consciousness? Are you consciousness? What is it really?

give me definition of God so then i cen tell you what it is in the model:)

Thank you for questions

Edited by bigzbigi

18 minutes ago, bigzbigi said:

Paradox is that you have to start with thinking process to be aware of consciousness and to see it. Because you have to bring down your ego (which are fixed variables in the system) by intention which is expressed by thought first

in my view Ego is just one logical product of an identification with any Kind of seperate Entity. And if something about that Entity is not what we like e.g. if it is nasty or disturbing we call it the Ego which has to be brought down. (But if something is of our liking, if we loving, peaceful etc. for sure we are that and not our ego.) But I use the term Ego as well to describe compulsiveness (as a result of false identification) within me.

regarding the mind: Your mind through which you process everything including consciousness is not some Kind of obstacle. the mind supports your consciousness in a great way, it helps you to Focus your consciousness, you can think what you like to be Aware of next. You surely don`t want it to have a brain surgery to get it quiet or smaller.  

the mind mainly produces thoughts that Support your identification and your beliefs, helps to establish these and protect its boundaries. Identification is a key to get a different Kind of Access to the mind. If you really manage to not identify with anything, what needs to be believed, established or protected then? There is no place for an ego as there is simply no flip side of the identification coin. But that is a tough Thing to manage, not to identify with anything... That is what I would like to establish in my life. It also eliminates suffering. So if you really manage that, that is what I call Enlightenment.

@Wendelin

29 minutes ago, Wendelin said:

in my view Ego is just one logical product of an identification with any Kind of seperate Entity. And if something about that Entity is not what we like e.g. if it is nasty or disturbing we call it the Ego which has to be brought down. (But if something is of our liking, if we loving, peaceful etc. for sure we are that and not our ego.) But I use the term Ego as well to describe compulsiveness (as a result of false identification) within me.

Yes, you can define it in many ways. In my terms ego is just subset of neural network of our brain that has fixed components than influence thinking process. 

regarding the mind: Your mind through which you process everything including consciousness is not some Kind of obstacle. the mind supports your consciousness in a great way, it helps you to Focus your consciousness, you can think what you like to be Aware of next. You surely don`t want it to have a brain surgery to get it quiet or smaller.  

Yes, thinking process is great. I misexpressed my thought. Ego is a imput to neural network (fixed values, beliefs) but if imput of ego is big enough then output of thinking process (neural network) can strehten  connections between neurons responsible for those values - making them more energy taking

the mind mainly produces thoughts that Support your identification and your beliefs, helps to establish these and protect its boundaries. Identification is a key to get a different Kind of Access to the mind. If you really manage to not identify with anything, what needs to be believed, established or protected then? There is no place for an ego as there is simply no flip side of the identification coin. But that is a tough Thing to manage, not to identify with anything... That is what I would like to establish in my life. It also eliminates suffering. So if you really manage that, that is what I call Enlightenment.

First step is to weeken the connections between neurons. You do it by:

1/ meditation - by focusing on something other than thinking process you do not use your awarness to manage neurons responsible for ego that much so you weeken the conections paths (its called synaptic paths)

2/ You identify your beliefs that seems to be burden for real you and affirm they are not ok and why - by this way you give new imput to the neural network which output will be slightly different time after time. Output sends info to other neurons to change pathways.  On the beggining when weight on neurons related to ego are big progression is slow. But after iterations the process can speed up because weights changes for better.

3/ one should care also for body because good body produce electricity for the system (by mitochondrias). More electricity you have while meditating or affirming the faster you will change your neural network - you will beat your ego faster (it is called neuroplasticity in brain science)

Cheers

Edited by bigzbigi

4 hours ago, bigzbigi said:

Check Double-slit experiment by Dean Radin (i sent it to him too). It has no explanation so far. It is about consciousness. If this theory is right, then guess what?

Ive watched many videos of Leo. If you want to judge, do what you want, but remebmer thats one neuron of your neural network is dead this way. One of neurons is intention which is important. And you have many other constants too as neurons which reduce your brain capabilities. So intention is up to you. I just created theory which i like. But I see your ego doesnt like that someone is not spiritual ego enough for it. 

The original double slit experiment has no explanation so far just as the whole concept of quantum mechanics has not. That experiment was one of the foundations of quantum mechanics. No one knows what QM (quantum mechanics) means and many say that we will never know. If you currently have the idea that the ultimate fabric of the universe is a neural net, welcome to the club, that's so old that my grandpa would laugh at it, but of course, it is just mental masturbation. 

I didn't mean to judge you in any way, nor give you advice, I just wrote here my two cents since I was involved during my life in neural networks, theoretical physics, virtual reality and many more.

Now, for several years I ve been having a strong feeling that the ultimate nature of the universe is emotional. That's how I heard of zen and then Leo. And now I wish I was meditating all those years in which I was modeling the nature, god, intelligence, consciousness and more with my own thinking. 

So, once again,  don't waste time in theories (edited - unless you are well paid for that), just go out and get as much emotions as you can. (Shit - advice again, i cant stop myself, another neuron bites the dust <--- ha ha that was a good one, see ? Having fun is more funny than not having fun ).

Edited by George Paul

3 hours ago, George Paul said:

The original double slit experiment has no explanation so far just as the whole concept of quantum mechanics has not. That experiment was one of the foundations of quantum mechanics. No one knows what QM (quantum mechanics) means and many say that we will never know. If you currently have the idea that the ultimate fabric of the universe is a neural net, welcome to the club, that's so old that my grandpa would laugh at it, but of course, it is just mental masturbation. 

I didn't mean to judge you in any way, nor give you advice, I just wrote here my two cents since I was involved during my life in neural networks, theoretical physics, virtual reality and many more.

Now, for several years I ve been having a strong feeling that the ultimate nature of the universe is emotional. That's how I heard of zen and then Leo. And now I wish I was meditating all those years in which I was modeling the nature, god, intelligence, consciousness and more with my own thinking. 

So, once again,  don't waste time in theories (edited - unless you are well paid for that), just go out and get as much emotions as you can. (Shit - advice again, i cant stop myself, another neuron bites the dust <--- ha ha that was a good one, see ? Having fun is more funny than not having fun ).

thanks for telling me what to do. i do not tell you. do what  you wanna do:)

And quantum mechanics is theory and neural networks can explain it. I prefer to invent theories that shit on peoples idea with no reason.

Edited by bigzbigi

@bigzbigi Any attempt you make to try to conceptualize consciousness will fail. Because a concept itself is a subset of the superset (consciousness). If you become conscious enough, you'll grasp this, and then what you're currently attempting to do will look silly. You'll laugh at yourself.

The interesting thing about Absolute Infinity is that it cannot be conceptualized.

How it works is not by neural networks (that's way too weak and small). It works by BEING ABSOLUTELY INFINITE! That's what it IS! It doesn't work, it BEs. Imagine an infinite-dimensional singularity that simply IS. That's reality. The mechanism is like an infinite, unbounded explosion of being.

"God is a circle whose center is everywhere, and its circumference nowhere." -- Empedocles

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So back at the one and only question. Yes, consciouness is something that cannot be compared since it is beyond duality (the one and only singularity as Leo said). So you cannot perceive it with your sense perception (that can only compare) and also not with your intellect (which can only split things into smaller things).

But can it be perceived as what it really is at all? Yes it can as there is the pineal gland (also refered to as third eye) where you life energies can chemically allow your felt individual kind of perspective to merge with the infinite consciousness. So how can you force that to happen? Well 5 Meo dmt (which is also naturally produced there, guess for what kind of potential?) gives probably/obviously a temporary boost into that. That is no surprise because anything that is perceived is physical (even thoughts are physical like electric power)

But how can you get there otherwise? Well the big problem is, there is no path (pathless path) you can somehow develop yourself into it or just fall/jump into it. Either by accident or by openness or by paying enough and the right kind of attention (also called raising awareness/ becoming less ignorant) Probably you could call that "grace" because it is so rarely attained and wanting it so hard is probably even counterproductive. It is definitely the Peak of human potential and the Thing all spiritual seekers are after. Even knowing about the very details does not help.    

I suppose it Shows up when you are really really ready and qualified for it.

So what are you? Are you this consciousness? Does you being able to Access it qualify you also as being it? Are you therefore God? Did you create the universe? Did you? And what did I then? Am I you? Are you me? Are we as we live here as humans splitters of the same thing and are we in fact the whole of it? So are we all other life and creation then? How should we treat creation then? With this awareness or doesn`t it matter at all because its an illusion? So why creation? And why enlightenment?

What is this unimaginable intelligence? No Intention vs. unimaginable deep intention? What desire makes consciousness into a particular human form (which is not a small thing). Counsciousness could have enjoyed itself just as a whole, why does it create These illusions of all Kinds. And what is our exact place and Position there? Random experience or something with a bigger sense that we are able to imagine with our little minds? Will we as a splitted perspective find another form "afterwards" or just merge into the infinite ocean and never Show up again as a splitted part after the death of the body? What if every single Little Piece of perception (duality) is intentionally placed in front of us by this huge intelligence that thrives in us and that we are in fact? I mean every Little dot of dirt, just everything you are able to take notice of?

Questions are helpful, but it is said that it is the most difficult way to geht there intellectually. Very few have managed that. (in India its called gnana yoga -Yoga of the intellect) 

If you do the right things (conscious or unconscious) enlightenment cannot be denied to you. Your Problem is that you don`t know what the right things are. Are there any sign Posts? Maybe emotions and sufferings?

Are there for example emotions that are not rooted in duality? that means with what Emotions you are not buying also a downside of the very same Dimension. 

How to lay these universal feelings without flip side open? Are there not enlightened beings that are sitting in one place not suffering just being joyful for no reason? Does "reality" catch them and hammer them down sooner or later or do they get away with it?

Posing thse questions to myself is already exciting to me! Even if I might get no answers...

@Leo Gura Leo, the fact that you had this experience doesnt make it true. Right now it is just the next limiting belief for you. And the more you believe it, the more limiting it is. And you seem to treat it as absolute truth. Thats called being dogmatic.

@Wendelin I will write back if I have more time. I am pretty busy now. Take care. 

@Wendelin 

Ok. so first consciousness is not back prop algorithm. It is neural network itself. Learning all the time. 

Perception is just part of neural network interacting with movement in neural network (learning from ifself). It means that part of the system have to have information about previous moment and present moment within itself. But in reality there is only present moment holding that information. And thanks to this perception is possible. But there is no material world as we think of it. Just Consciousness.

So if you ask what are you on big picture level. Yes, you are part of Consciousness. Consciousness on some level is one, but it is playing with itself creating variety of things within itself that interact with each other. Creating ilusion of separation. 

There is no desire of Consciousness as intention. It just wants more stuff to be possible in optimal way (least combinations possible to obtain some result). And it creates it by playing with itself, combining different options.

Illusion of separation is needed in some way to create more options possible. If every part of Consciousness knows that there is no separation, there would be no need to make more stuff possible.

Edited by bigzbigi

On 29/11/2016 at 9:50 PM, bigzbigi said:

To sum up Quantum physics is result of web of neurals networks which is universe (and vice versa). consciousness can be thought of as algorithm (called back propagation in neural network science) that governs the web learning process.

That made me laugh :D

But I guess you are a budding philosopher. Keep reading and studying, you will progress fast beyond such fantasies. And don't forget to practice. Why make up things when you can know firsthand?

All the best ! :)

My Blog : : Pure Experiences : : Pure Knowledge

On 11/29/2016 at 5:18 AM, bigzbigi said:

Consciousness - back propagation algorithm working during life of an object.
Universe - set of objects with neural networks of different properities interacting with each other.
Each has its own little consciousness(little backprop algorithm)
Relationships are supposed to be in balance but as it is so complicated there is also variance involved
which is really to make the system to go back to the balance possible (so variance is a good thing but
system is so complicated that in fact being out of balance makes it working - Big Bang could be getting
out of balance some perfect state that that tries to get back to equilibrum, but paradoxicaly it makes
more variance). When people take some psychodelics they probably see that future variance of vision too
as they brain do not work "correctly", so as a solution to the equasion it gives the probability
distribution to sensory organs.  

Check Double-slit experiment with neural network software as obserwer. It it works other than "by
chance" then you know what it can mean. 

Clairvoyance is just having efficient brain - nice neural network without bullshit learnt (it may be
possible that networks can join to use them forces together, everything is possible and not possible at
one time). Brain which calculates expected value based on some info that it has. And so much info is
overlaping in other info, that it is not that hard to make predictions. Our brain knows that but our
ego do not. And yes, you can change the clairvoyance outcome knowing the prediction by understanding
why prediction was as it was. Of course the time horizon is related with prediction outcome
probability. But time is just number of intervals and depending of process there may not be that many
of intervals really even in million years history or whatever. 

Teleporting - well everything is interconnected, it's enough to implify the connection somehow, figure out the way and we can go to the other galaxy. 

Of course this is just model explaining how it works(which people created not knowing exaclty what it
really is). Making robots by people does not make people robots - wy only work in similar way. World
and life is still beaufifull as it was. All is one, separations are awful, awfull:)

*I think that after Meo you just see the interconnectivenes of your mind with small voltage, but who knows maybe something more than one brain..

* before you comment you have to know what is neural network and how it works

You are on the path for sure!!! This is some great inquiry and confidence! Here's my two cents-

KEEP trying to reduce consciousness to an algorithm, it will lead you to see that consciousness can not be reduced. 

KEEP studying the double slit. Then quantum erasure. Then chaos theory. Then the uncertainty principle. Then go back to your 'life' with all that liberation and do your best to be nice. Aim to sooth others to transcend the quantum physics. That part probably does not make sense right now, it will later if you choose to take this path. 

You'll see that there will always be an answer for everything because Everything proposed the questions that tweaked your curiosity to begin with, and you are the Everything, and Everything IS choice. You literally are the center of the universe. 

KEEP noticing the difference between someone who put the time in like you are, and someone who never put the knowledge time in because they dismissed it all as theory. 

You have a trajectory to a balance that some can only dream of. 

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

You are on the path for sure!!! This is some great inquiry and confidence! Here's my two cents-

KEEP trying to reduce consciousness to an algorithm, it will lead you to see that consciousness can not be reduced. 

KEEP studying the double slit. Then quantum erasure. Then chaos theory. Then the uncertainty principle. Then go back to your 'life' with all that liberation and do your best to be nice. Aim to sooth others to transcend the quantum physics. That part probably does not make sense right now, it will later if you choose to take this path. 

You'll see that there will always be an answer for everything because Everything proposed the questions that tweaked your curiosity to begin with, and you are the Everything, and Everything IS choice. You literally are the center of the universe. 

KEEP noticing the difference between someone who put the time in like you are, and someone who never put the knowledge time in because they dismissed it all as theory. 

You have a trajectory to a balance that some can only dream of. 

thanks for nice words
that was 3 months ago. I think i made a big leap during this time and i have much more understanding on many levels including alghorithm level - which is nice because i am pretty sure one can prove existence of Consciousness  this way