Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bob Seeker

Would I be an idiot to start an unconscious business?

10 posts in this topic

I'm 23 and I plan to move away from family next month.

I am not business minded and I never have been. I am intelligent and a good learner though. I see business as my way out of wage slavery.

I see climate change, the problems with marketing and selfish business and I am a bit repulsed. BUT, I know that succeeding at a "conscious business" is even more challenging than succeeding at most business. Succeeding at Life Purpose is even more challenging and likely will take even longer.

I feel like I would be lucky to even succeed at a low consciousness, bullshit business.

What is worth it for me? Should I take the hard, long-winded, approach of Life Purpose or conscious business, likely causing me to be a wage slave for longer, or ditch my moral compunctions and just try to make money however I can?

Would this come back to bite me in the ass? Maybe my reputation?

I plan to work on Life Purpose, currently searching for it, but the question is about how much time I should invest in that now, at this stage of my life.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

R u a wage slave .remeber it take 20000+ hours to be worldclass.my strategy would be

Look for a non toxic non cancerous strict 9-5 job for financial freedom.then work everyday for 3 hours outside your job.in 15-20 years u will deveop worldclass skills and as a result the chance of success in ur business will increase

Edited by asifarahim

@Bob Seeker what sort of unconscious business are we really talking about here? 

Can you be a bit specific because it appears a bit vague? 

Do you have an idea in mind? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

10 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Do you have an idea in mind? 

I mean being opportunistic to give me the best chances of making money, and I have been assuming that will likely pan out to be a relatively unconscious or at least meaningless business in my eyes. The sad part is it might not be beneficial to the human ecosystem.

The thing is that I need to be decisive and decide on a strategy quickly. If I keep just hoping things will work out and I will find a wonderfully conscious way of getting by then I will just stay stuck. 

I'm wresting with this because I have been opposed to unconscious businesses but this could be holding me back.

Edited by Bob Seeker

2 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

I'm 23 and I plan to move away from family next month.

I am not business minded and I never have been. I am intelligent and a good learner though. I see business as my way out of wage slavery.

I see climate change, the problems with marketing and selfish business and I am a bit repulsed. BUT, I know that succeeding at a "conscious business" is even more challenging than succeeding at most business. Succeeding at Life Purpose is even more challenging and likely will take even longer.

I feel like I would be lucky to even succeed at a low consciousness, bullshit business.

What is worth it for me? Should I take the hard, long-winded, approach of Life Purpose or conscious business, likely causing me to be a wage slave for longer, or ditch my moral compunctions and just try to make money however I can?

Would this come back to bite me in the ass? Maybe my reputation?

I plan to work on Life Purpose, currently searching for it, but the question is about how much time I should invest in that now, at this stage of my life.

You are more likely to harm yourself by being a wage slave than you are by making an unconscious business. Stop your non sense judgement. If you really think you’re able to build a business that will generate you lot of money, go for it 

Depends how unconscious.

But it's actually intelligent to start a business that helps people with their survival needs and then parlay that success and profit into a high-consciousness business later. That's how I started Actualized.org

Intelligence can be used to transmute low consciousness into high consciousness. But you actually have to have the balls to do it and not just get mired endlessly in low consciousness. And this assumes your low consciousness biz is not so low consciousness as to cause much systemic harm.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think putting as many hours as you can into developing experience is ideal. As long as you aren't like, hurting people imo. And if you do, learn from it and do better. 

To run a business there are so many hard and soft skills that need to be developed. Don't delay I say. Through work, the information you have here I can suspect that you will meet a positive serendipity. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

There is this stage orange mindset of going for success as directly as you can humanly handle, and basically becoming obsessed with it. This can often propel you forward well.

On the other side is “harden not your heart”. A bit of acceptance of life and the lessons it brings. More like trusting intuition to guide you to something worthwhile even if you end up with less control over your life, possibly at the hands of others. 

I wonder what is truly wise here.