Gonzalo

Something happened to me last year

13 posts in this topic

Before posting my experiences, I have researched other forum posts where I have found accounts with some similarity to my experiences, that made me feel calmer in some way.
I apologize for my English, I am a Spanish speaker and unfortunately I am forced to use a translator to share my story on the forum.

I was always an open and curious person about the mysterious questions of life, but I had never been able to experience or experience in my own flesh something that made me realize that there really is “something more”. I work as a computer scientist, I am 35 years old and my way of thinking is always very rational and objective, this has been difficult to digest and assimilate.
I began to try the typical guided YouTube meditations, simply out of necessity, I was looking to improve the quality of my sleep and not at all, I was looking to have some kind of "mystical" experience.
In March 2020, a friend recommended something called reading "Akashic records", as I am very curious, but at the same time I still did not believe in any of these questions, I agreed to go, but I did it in a slightly "skeptical position. "As in the way of going to find the" trick "to the channeling technique. In short, I accepted that the experience, exceeded my expectations and such was my level of amazement, that I committed myself to research on Kabbalah, mysticism, Hermetic Laws, etc.
Accepting the fact that there were people who could know things about me without knowing me, made me immerse myself more in the world of meditation and I became a little more engaged in this. But one day, something different from other meditations happened. This happened exactly on Friday, June 19, 2020, I was meditating lying on my back around 7:00 p.m., on the time I return from work, with a binaural YouTube audio. At a certain moment, I feel my body vibrate and I begin to visualize a very complex and perfect geometry with my eyes closed, as a peculiarity I noticed that my eyes also moved or blinked rapidly. This geometry appeared with extreme image quality, (almost full HD) so to speak, in colors, very pleasant to see and my emotional state was noticeably higher than at other times. This visual experience was shared, my left side of the visual field, seemed to be traveling through an interstellar tunnel, where I saw planets, stars, galaxies etc. pass by and in the right field of my vision, the notorious and predominant presence of geometry, which a few days later he would find it on Google under the name "Metatron's Cube".

You can imagine that, as a computer scientist, the mere fact of having seen something inside me that I did not know and then found it on the internet, had an even greater impact of astonishment on me, which made me redouble my research efforts and immerse myself even more in all this.

That was the first "unconventional" event to call it that, but the strange events did not end, they were just beginning.

During the same month of June, I was at my work, very angry, very angry at the result of a job performance evaluation that I considered very unfair, so I remember that I made the decision to face and speak to the manager of the company and do my downloads. The moment I go up the stairs of the company and arrive at his office, then I take a seat, I notice an impressive electrical charge that rises from my tailbone up my spine to my neck, this was so intense that I lean forward and I I force him to stop talking. The sensation was quite strong and not at all pleasant, something I had never experienced before, something very intense.

Within a few days, I start to have some chest pains, some burning on the left side of my chest, even some mild to moderate pain in my left arm. Thing that would worry anyone.

Fortunately, after a few weeks, these aches and pains disappeared, but the “unconventional” experiences were still far from over.
After having experienced the visualization of geometry, I think that any person would be more attentive now when they close their eyes, my instinct was, when I woke up, to stay a few minutes with my eyes closed in case something else appeared in my visual field.

One day, while doing this practice of staying with my eyes closed, recently deserted, I began to notice that amidst the common visual noise, words and phrases began to form in the Spanish language. This incredible event happened to me 3 different mornings, therefore, I rule out any kind of delusion or "chance". It is also very important to clarify that I am a HEALTHY person; I do not use any type of drugs, nor do I use alcohol or any hallucinogens.

Although it seems science fiction, the experiences did not end.
I have managed to visualize many things during my meditations, for example: The EYE, a Lion, I also visualized a person inside a triangle, something that I have interpreted, such as the practice of meditating under a pyramid. I have also had a premonitory dream and I have had strange visualizations, of situations or people that I cannot identify.
In addition, in many of my meditations I have managed to feel a type of "pressure" or discomfort in the third eye area between my eyebrows.

I know that, it is extremely difficult to believe everything I am telling, but it is real, I have no intention of attracting attention here, nor do I want any kind of recognition or popularity. The only thing I really would like is to have these experiences again, but at my own will, I would also like to know exactly what happened to me, what kind of process I went through so that these kinds of experiences occur. And above all, understand how it is possible that "something" can contact us telepathically?

I would like to be able to understand a little more everything that happened to me, I would like to know if I have achieved it by my own means or are we "activated" at a distance by something "more", I feel that it would be a waste not to pay attention to these events in my life.

I am currently taking a Gnosis course to deepen my knowledge and meditation practices.

Captura.JPG

On 2.8.2021 at 10:09 PM, Gonzalo said:

meditating lying on my back around 7:00 p.m., on the time I return from work [...]

At a certain moment, I feel my body vibrate and I begin to visualize a very complex and perfect geometry with my eyes closed, as a peculiarity I noticed that my eyes also moved or blinked rapidly. This geometry appeared with extreme image quality, (almost full HD) so to speak, in colors, very pleasant to see and my emotional state was noticeably higher than at other times. This visual experience was shared, my left side of the visual field, seemed to be traveling through an interstellar tunnel, where I saw planets, stars, galaxies etc. pass by and in the right field of my vision, the notorious and predominant presence of geometry, which a few days later he would find it on Google under the name "Metatron's Cube".

Very beautiful. Yes, visions can occur from spiritual practices.

I cannot tell you what this means. In the end it means nothing because there is no inherent meaning in all of existence. You are constructing meaning and putting it onto the world.

What does it mean to you?

Have you felt that you were separate from the visions? If you felt to be one with the vision, what did it reveal to you?

The moment I go up the stairs of the company and arrive at his office, then I take a seat, I notice an impressive electrical charge that rises from my tailbone up my spine to my neck, this was so intense that I lean forward and I I force him to stop talking. The sensation was quite strong and not at all pleasant, something I had never experienced before, something very intense.

Energy moving around in the body is happening. There are definitely processes going on in you. Perhaps have a look at kundalini energy.

Within a few days, I start to have some chest pains, some burning on the left side of my chest, even some mild to moderate pain in my left arm. Thing that would worry anyone. [...] after a few weeks, these aches and pains disappeared

It can be energy shifting in your body. Perhaps it was a small heart attack ;)

In a buddhist meditation retreat the leading monk said that burning sensations are karma in the body which get released.

when I woke up, to stay a few minutes with my eyes closed [...] amidst the common visual noise, words and phrases began to form in the Spanish language. This incredible event happened to me 3 different mornings

This is a bit unclear.

Something that happened to me that could come close to this was in high dose psilocybin trips. Visual and auditory representations of words were flowing into each other. They rimed like in a poem. If heard or seen from an ordinary state of consciousness, they would appear to not rime at all. Being in that expanded consciousness the sense of the rime was constructed or laid upon every word that appeared out of nothing.

I have managed to visualize many things during my meditations, for example: The EYE, a Lion, I also visualized a person inside a triangle, something that I have interpreted, such as the practice of meditating under a pyramid. I have also had a premonitory dream and I have had strange visualizations, of situations or people that I cannot identify.
In addition, in many of my meditations I have managed to feel a type of "pressure" or discomfort in the third eye area between my eyebrows.

Does the vision happen to you or do you actively imagine these things?

It is common to vision things.

After the buddhist meditation retreat there was also the sensation at the 3rd eye. It is energy. If you are after going after enlightenment then embrace these energetic shifts and go on because they are not what enlightenment is.

The only thing I really would like is to have these experiences again, but at my own will, I would also like to know exactly what happened to me, what kind of process I went through so that these kinds of experiences occur. And above all, understand how it is possible that "something" can contact us telepathically?

I would like to be able to understand a little more everything that happened to me, I would like to know if I have achieved it by my own means or are we "activated" at a distance by something "more", I feel that it would be a waste not to pay attention to these events in my life.

These visions just happen. You can embrace them.

If you want to have more visions you can stay on your path of meditation.

I suggest you to try out shamanic breathing. Maybe after the first few sessions there are visions showing up.

Telepathy is not something that I ever considered, however you can see this that way. This knowing or telepathy is a feature of consciousness. Intuition can be said to be connected to telepathy.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance ?

@Gonzalo

Awesome. I experience the same… and I can’t, and or just don’t mention it or explain it typically. It just sounds off putting apparently. When you look up at night do you see the ‘dome’ of sacred geometry, and or the ‘crystalline’ other side of it so to speak? Also (just curious & sorry if I missed it) do you ever know people’s thoughts & what they’re going to say before it happens, like you hear it psychically and then vibrationally… and while we’re at it… have you seen through walls by chance?  

As far as any of the concerns, discomforts, ailments, I’d treat them like you would any other and see a doctor if desired or needed. Ime that is only related in maybe the sense of it freaking you out at first. Just stomach breathe, relax and enjoy it. Also, ime, you can ‘turn’ any / all of it off anytime simply by not being mindful / interested in it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Pateedm

Yes indeed. The first time was just dumbfounding & a bit shocking to directly experience the actuality. I don’t recall previously even considering wether I believed in ufo’s or not. Now I find it awe inspiring, connective, intriguing, somewhat exhilarating… more meaningful as in fullness/feeling/experience, vs meaning as in has a point to it. I hear & feel what you’re saying about the intimacy / serendipity of it. I tend to lean to ‘wonder what’ll happen next’, than a message from what I’ve seen. I’ve experienced enough that I’m comfortable that if there’s a message as in anything actionable, I’ll definitely receive it clearly, if & when. There are narrative thoughts that arise of course, about the potential implications, but so far it’s just awesomeness of experience. 

I've had visions too. A few years ago on the new years eve I was partying, and somewhere around midnight got a headache. Went to sleep a bit earlier than others. Lying in bed with closed eyes, I was suddenly thrown "out the body" to space outside earth. In a few seconds I traveled to a distant galaxy so far away that it is propably impossible for a 'normal human mind' to comprehend.

There, I saw a complex multi-dimensional geometrical shape made of purple light. And it was not simply just a shape, but a living being. She greeted me and gave me her name. The name is impossible to translate into our language, and I don't remember it very well, but I can say that it started with something that is similiar with our letter G. She felt very familiar. Something there felt like home.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

1 hour ago, dflores321 said:

@Nahm do these things just happen alongside meditative practice? 

I mean I've seen birds before and have had many psychedelic experiences, but I've never seen through walls or seen sacred geometry lol. 

All this spiritual stuff is hard to be open minded to honestly. I've only ever been concerned with just truth. 

In the beginning of my path I rejected all the "woo woo" stuff but now I'm surprised that it's actually part of people's lives. 

‘Along side meditation’ in the sense, no self, no mind, oneness, yes. Along side as in during meditation, like a psychic or telepathic experience that happens during the formal sitting practice, no. It’s the same as a car, a boat, or a tree. I hear you on the woo woo factor & just for clarity sake, I’m not suggesting anyone believe anything I’m saying. Things of course do have a way of going full circle, and what once seemed woo woo can be later actually be experienced & realized to be most practical & necessary. 

@Nahm

The experience definitely felt energetic and intuitive, basically the exact same as you describe. I am also intrigued as to what will happen in the future, and I find it interesting that UFO's are becoming more mainstream. What you say about if there is anything actionable, (that the message will be clearly received), is helpful. 

I am still unsure of how to deliberately encounter more. Or if it is even possible to or even worth it to try to contact more. (Something tells me it is possible to contact more).

I am sort of just letting things happen and if a similar experience happens again then it was meant to happen. 

On 3/8/2021 at 5:07 PM, Loving Radiance said:

Hi!
The experience during the vision felt very good, I think I was in a "higher" emotional state or in a state of pleasant harmony.
I have not found a specific meaning for the visualizations, beyond having understood that this may have been the beginning of my spiritual "awakening".

The visualizations have been like literally watching television, I did not feel part of them, it is like another “layer” of vision, but with my eyes closed, totally conscious and lucid, but as if tuning in to another “reality”.

On having imagined it, I am convinced that not. I am not a person who imagines and sees things habitually, that does not happen in me, when these "unconventional" events occur I can easily identify them.

I will do research on shamanic breathing!

Edited by Gonzalo

On 3/8/2021 at 7:44 PM, Nahm said:

@Loving Radiance ?

@Gonzalo

Awesome. I experience the same… and I can’t, and or just don’t mention it or explain it typically. It just sounds off putting apparently. When you look up at night do you see the ‘dome’ of sacred geometry, and or the ‘crystalline’ other side of it so to speak? Also (just curious & sorry if I missed it) do you ever know people’s thoughts & what they’re going to say before it happens, like you hear it psychically and then vibrationally… and while we’re at it… have you seen through walls by chance?  

As far as any of the concerns, discomforts, ailments, I’d treat them like you would any other and see a doctor if desired or needed. Ime that is only related in maybe the sense of it freaking you out at first. Just stomach breathe, relax and enjoy it. Also, ime, you can ‘turn’ any / all of it off anytime simply by not being mindful / interested in it. 

I do not think I can read the thoughts of other people, but if it is possible that he has acquired a certain capacity for "anticipation" in certain situations or conversations.
I have not had the possibility to see through the walls, nor did I know that this was something possible to develop!

On 4/8/2021 at 19:15, roopepa said:

There, I saw a complex multi-dimensional geometrical shape made of purple light. And it was not simply just a shape, but a living being. She greeted me and gave me her name. The name is impossible to translate into our language, and I don't remember it very well, but I can say that it started with something that is similiar with our letter G. She felt very familiar. Something there felt like home.

Is it possible that the name is something similar to "GADU"?

27 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:
On 5.8.2021 at 0:15 AM, roopepa said:

Hehe I thought it would have been "God" ;)

38 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:

Hi!
The experience during the vision felt very good, I think I was in a "higher" emotional state or in a state of pleasant harmony.
I have not found a specific meaning for the visualizations, beyond having understood that this may have been the beginning of my spiritual "awakening".

The visualizations have been like literally watching television, I did not feel part of them, it is like another “layer” of vision, but with my eyes closed, totally conscious and lucid, but as if tuning in to another “reality”.

Good to hear :)

On having imagined it, I am convinced that not. I am not a person who imagines and sees things habitually, that does not happen in me, when these "unconventional" events occur I can easily identify them.

It seems that the vision is not of the ego, however you can claim the vision as your own which you could use to make a spiritual identity.

I will do research on shamanic breathing!

Be sure to search this forum (advanced search tool https://www.actualized.org/forum/search/, be sure too search in the content tiles only as it can get overwhealming otherwise). Check out the topics and posts by SirVladimir (now deleted account) and Forestluv about it.

Here's a nice thread

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

34 minutes ago, Gonzalo said:

Yes, that resonates. The name was a bit longer though, reminded me of the name "Galadriel" from LOTR. :D

Where did you get "Gadu" from?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"