Raptorsin7

Would You Want Multiple Wives?

40 posts in this topic

I've been consuming content about modern dating, and it's got me thinking about the future of relationships. 

One common trend i've noticed is that many woman are complaining that there are no good men available, and they are either choosing to remain single or they are forced to settle for a men they don't really value. There are some alarming statistics about the % of single woman in developed nations like Japan and South Korea, and I'm assuming these trends will start to emerge North America and Western Europe.

It seems like a potential solution would be to back to polygamy. I don't know how this could work with laws etc, but I imagine there are many woman who would rather share a high value man than settle for someone less desirable.

This is mainly directed at men, but woman feel free to chime in, but would you be willing to have multiple partners in the future? The biggest deterrent in my mind would be the social stigma against you, but maybe it could be a good experience.

There's an argument to be made that society would be better off with the highest quality men, the one's capable of having many partners, having the most children, as opposed to the current dynamic where the highest quality people in society are having less children.

I mean, it would be multiple times more fun, for sure? but absolute hell to manage, longterm.

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

There's an argument to be made that society would be better off with the highest quality men, the one's capable of having many partners, having the most children, as opposed to the current dynamic where the highest quality people in society are having less children.

I dissagree. Define me high quality. Jusr because someone is good at attracting women, doesn't mean it would make them a good parent. In fact, I think, quite the opposite.

The world will end way before we reach that place. There's nothing to worry about.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Peter Miklis Here's a tiny list of high quality characteristics imo: High intelligence, emotional integration, confident, leadership qualities, tall, financially successful

I'm saying that high quality men are by definition attractive to woman, and vice versa. It's not a perfect overlap, but I don't think anyone would say a homeless a guy is high quality, and I doubt many woman would be eager to partner up with a homeless guy

@Gesundheit2 We are already at this place friend. Look up stats on single woman in Korea and Japan

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7 You're doing exactly like a conspiracy theorist here. They take information and misinterpret it, and then they imagine implications and ghosts that don't and won't exist.

7 minutes ago, dflores321 said:

Also, idk where this idea that theres a select few men who get women comes from, I see hot girls with ugly ass guys all the time ?.

Looks are only 1 part of the equation for an attractive man. A man can be conventionally ugly but still be incredibly attractive if he checks the other boxes.

@Gesundheit2 I'm just responding to a phenomena i've observed. 

Aren't you guy the guy who thinks he got cursed, and thinks that actually impacts your life?

20 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Peter Miklis Here's a tiny list of high quality characteristics imo: High intelligence, emotional integration, confident, leadership qualities, tall, financially successful

I'm saying that high quality men are by definition attractive to woman, and vice versa. It's not a perfect overlap, but I don't think anyone would say a homeless a guy is high quality, and I doubt many woman would be eager to partner up with a homeless guy

I know. All of these are traits that are high quality, in terms of getting women. However, you included children into the mix, and made a claim that it would be best for society for these men to procreate. However, these qualities say nothing about their ability to be a good father. That's what I'm trying to say. For all we know, you can check all the boxes, but if you're a psychopath, you'll raise a fucked up children, and those children will also raise the next generation of fucked up children.

Edited by Peter Miklis

@Peter Miklis I disagree, those qualities I listed above will correlate with being a good father.

Show me psychopaths that are interested in emotional integration lol

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Gesundheit2 I'm just responding to a phenomena i've observed. 

What is the phenomenon that you've observed? Higher percentages of being single and filing divorces amongst women? A select group of men getting laid more than most others?

You can interpret these information in any way you want. You're responding in a way that tells more about you than about reality.

But if you must know, the future is not gonna be like you're imagining.

Aren't you guy the guy who thinks he got cursed, and thinks that actually impacts your life?

Yeah, so? Magic, unlike conspiracy theories, is real.

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Peter Miklis I disagree, those qualities I listed above will correlate with being a good father.

Show me psychopaths that are interested in emotional integration lol

If emotional integration covers that whole aspect, the I guess that settles it then?

However, polygamy would still be hell to manage. Imagine all the jelousy. It would become hell very quickly?

Edited by Peter Miklis

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Yeah, so? Magic, unlike conspiracy theories, is real.

Lol. Believing in curses tells everything a person would ever need to know about another person.

Be careful I might curse you

Edited by Raptorsin7

I'd rather invest my time and energy into a single woman. That way I could develop a much stronger and intimate connection to her. That, to me, is much more valuable than anything that multiple wives could offer me.

beep boop

@DefinitelyNotARobot But couldn't you also develop a strong and intimate connection with multiple partners?

Imagine a circumstance where you are with 1 woman, and she has 3 very close friends like her, who couldn't find a partner because high value men are more rare than high value woman. This could be a win-win-win circumstance. 

I see no reason why it's not possible to have an equally strong relationship with multiple woman

@DefinitelyNotARobot 

I see no reason why it's not possible to have an equally strong relationship with multiple woman

That's like saying you can have 3 careers/ life purphoses at once, and ace in all of them. Incredibly naive?

@Peter Miklis 

Just now, Peter Miklis said:

That's like saying you can have 3 careers/ life purphoses at once, and ace in all of them. Incredibly naive?

If you have multiple children, would you not have a strong relationship with all children, even if it's not necessarily equal.

1 minute ago, Peter Miklis said:

Incredibly naive?

Respond to above and then maybe edit your post

@Tangerinedream

1 minute ago, Tangerinedream said:

do you think you could manage to follow your life purpose whilst keeping all 3 wives emotionally fulfilled and happy?

Do you think it's possible to raise 3 healthy children, while being happy and working on your life purpose?

2 minutes ago, Tangerinedream said:

I hope the future is not this bleak ??

Have you noticed anything I discussed above in your social circle or with relatives?

33 minutes ago, Peter Miklis said:

However, polygamy would still be hell to manage. Imagine all the jelousy. It would become hell very quickly?

Dude, that's probably not the issue.

Think about it, why would a man want to legally bind himself (marriage/divorce fees and other expenses, let alone the headache, etc.) when he can already fuck any number of women he wants, effortlessly, and almost for free? It just doesn't make sense. He might want to marry one woman and keep a rotation. But he definitely won't go for polygamy.

I'm not talking to OP anymore. If you're reading, don't reply. I'm not interested in teaching you kindergarten stuff.

Edited by Gesundheit2