Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sagar Gopalani

How to do a cold approach?

14 posts in this topic

I am 29 years old and am trying to attain a GF! Any advice on how I should do a cold-approach, even where to do it or should I be direct or in-direct. Any tips would be most grateful. Thank you.

If you're just starting out, start small.

When I used to do cold approaches I started with a 30-day challenge created by a channel on Youtube called "Simple Pickup."

The challenge started off easy with you hi-fiving 5 people, asking for directions, compliment people, etc.

Then it gradually gets a tad bit more difficult like take a photo with 5 strangers, ask for a girl's advice, get a girl's number, hold her hand.

Go at your own pace, and try not to jump too ahead of yourself.

Do it anywhere, the mall, on the streets, in a park, at a store.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

I have been approaching women at the beach mainly, but the thing is that I feel I am not direct. Should I say "I think your cute, lets exchange numbers, I would love to take you out" bc this way, the girl(s) will know my intentions for romantic relationship

@Sagar Gopalani Yes, try anything and everything to figure out what works for you.

But obviously try to build rapport with them first through small talk, don't just say "I think your cute, lets exchange numbers, I would love to take you out" as soon as you approach them lol

And understand its a numbers game so some interactions will work out for you and some won't.

Good luck

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

@7thLetter Hey thank you for the repsonse! May I ask you why you said "build rapport?"

I watched this video: 

And they mentioned building rapport doesn't work... any tips?

@7thLetter Because I agree building rapport is important but one of my friends sent me that video to counteract the fact that building rapport is a waste of my time... I feel I am conflicted now

@Sagar Gopalani By rapport I meant to create conversation with them first before going for the number or asking them out.

But also I think it depends on what you want.

Do you want one night stands or a girlfriend?

If you want one night stands then follow 'Red Pill' advice as shown in that video. If you don't know what Red Pill is look it up.

If you want a girlfriend then try the opposite approach.

@7thLetter I want a GF now only because I never had one before (so embarrassed to admit that) so I rather get a GF experience first and then see from there... I am also open to one-night stands lol... any tips on how the cold approaches can lead to gf? or even hook ups? one night stands? if I tell a girl upfront "I just want to have sex" or "I want to hookup" will she comply??

@Sagar Gopalani No if you ask a girl from the jump that you want sex she'll probably get creeped out.

Here, this video may help, watch his others too:

RSD videos is what you need.

Someone give him some links.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Sagar Gopalani Start off by finding a group of solid guys to go out with who can invite you to events and parties, going the cold approach route is very demanding and wouldn't recommend it to beginners who are jumping into the dating game.

Id put the same effort into meeting other guys who can introduce you to other people it makes interactions run smoother. I'd only do cold approach to work on tonality, body-launguage, witty remarks, eye contact social calibration ect, I wouldnt make it my main focus to get a girlfriend with cold approach.

Clubs, hobby groups. I think I should start with them.