Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sara373

advice to myself

9 posts in this topic

Advice I wish i gave myself long ago:

Don't misunderstand yourself because of others' misunderstanding.

Replace it all with love ❤?❤?❤

Edited by sara373

@sara373 The ego will not allow love to exist. Therefore, the ego must be destroyed first. When the ego is dealt with, love will come by itself.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

12 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@sara373 The ego will not allow love to exist. Therefore, the ego must be destroyed first. When the ego is dealt with, love will come by itself.

How can you destroy the ego when you keep talking about the ego?

Just let everything flows and love will come by itself?

1 hour ago, sara373 said:

@How to be wise I can't think of any way other than surrendering into love and just be. 

yes watch leo's latest video for some great insights

@sara373 @hyruga Can you love me if I kick you in the back, in front of your friends, and call you a whore? Probably not. Because the ego is blocking that love. Without an ego, your love would be uninterrupted by such events.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 01/08/2021 at 9:23 PM, How to be wise said:

No. Just No.

2 hours ago, sara373 said:

@How to be wise so what is the solution? How do you destroy the ego?

Self-inquiry.