Aaron p

Are crystals legit?

25 posts in this topic

I know someone who swears moldavite changed his life! I'm going to buy some soon and see :) 

Citrine stone is good for healing but the stone is so small that I don't think it will have a big effect. It is really about the placebo effect. 

In Tate we trust

I'm on the side of even if some types of crystals may have some beneficial effects for some people that is not placebo / looking pretty, most of it is just either salesmanship, self-deception and/or placebo.

I bet a good chunk of the people who sell crystals are laughing their assess off internally as they are spinning some bullshit to gullible hippies who believe every word of it xD

Edited by CultivateLove

You are Infinite Will.

Anything(dream content) can work wonders if you are awake -- because you know what everything is. 

You can manifest your Power by using any tool you want.

Can your body walk?

Yes, because the experience of *your body walking* is occuring within Awareness as Consciousness/You give it direction & animate the imagined avatar.

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

Buy/find them because they inspire or call to you. Nothing legitimate about that, and also nothing MORE legitimate. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost