Thought Art

The realization for my capacity for evil and devlry

18 posts in this topic

The more I meditate, the more I self reflect, the more I look at the world and what other men and women do now, and have done throughout history I realize that I am fully capable of committing evil. In fact anyone is. Each of has has committed evil, or knowingly or unknowingly benefited from it in some way. 

My spiritual work is bringing me further away from identifying with anything, and instead identifying with everyone and everything.

From this absolute identity I realize that, me as the human race, as the planet and as God am so many disgusting and evil things. And, I now begin to fully accept it all as myself. It isn't easy. But, I think it's important for my life purpose that I step up to the task as God to fully see, accept and understand the evil that I am capable of.

Just know that as you are going through your shadow work, and discovering these painful truths about yourself , I as the God in all things I am right by your side and I love you unconditionally. I will be your friend forever.

I personally as Thought Art, Love those who take this walk through their shadow because I intuit the fruits it will bring humanity and future generations.

I understand. I know. I love you and I forgive you. Forever.

I think when I started to get into spirituality I thought it would be all flowers and roses. But I see now that is not the case.

That shadow work and radical self honesty is very risky and challenging. You might discover aspects of yourself that you wish you could keep hidden. There are many risks and rewards with radical self honesty.

We have so many aspects of ourselves that we hide from. I am beginning to see that all of society has a massive shadow, so much suffering, secrets, past mistakes etc that people carry around. It's sort of disheartening sometimes. As I am trying to understand the nature of God, and trying to reconcile Leo teachings and the idea of this whole thing being infinite love I struggle to fully understand the nature of love. It at times brings to me my knees. I want to see myself as a good person, but I realize that if I am everything... There are really no good people. Just humans. Just God.

When I look at my past mistakes, my previous toxic relationships, the mean or careless things I have done to others... Sometimes I feel weak, and fully of a deep self hatred. How could I have been so foolish? How could I have hurt this person? 

Maybe I don't deserve love after all and I will live a life of suffering.. Maybe that is all we deserve?....

My compassion for humanity grows I think to a level that most people would consider evil or insane.. This whole situation that humans are in is sort of overwhelming. There is so much evil, abuse, lying, suffering, wage slavery, sweat shops, wars, rapes, child trafficking etc... As I realize that this is the current state of many of God's behaviour on the planet it takes me back. Clearly all this evil exists, and the capacity for committing evil is in me just as it is in anyone... It really is humbling me and making me realize that each day and each second my of life is precious. 

I don't think we as a society fully realize how complex this whole situation is. How many people are suffering with secret lusts, fears, self hatreds, mistakes, crimes they hide from others, the deep and quiet desperation that fills humanity. We spend so much time as a culture hating and judging outward when the worst devil is really the one sitting there. You. You are the only devil there is.

I understand now that people are very selfish and weak. That anyone is capable of self deception and committing evil to others. 

We are such a young species. We don't understand our emotions, our sexuality, our power! We understand so little, and are fucking selfish.

What does it mean to really love humanity? What does it mean to really love God? I think so many people think they 'Love God' or 'Love humanity' or want the planet to be 'One Love, One Heart' But, you only say that to the point that it serves your selfish ego.

I am sensing more and more the importance of being radically open, self reflective and honest with myself to accept all aspects of my lower self and animal nature because if I don't, then that shadow could harm others. I don't think people realize how deep spiritual and shadow work goes. How isolating it can feel at times when you are coming to terms with aspects of yourself, that though to may have never expressed are there within you. This to me is some of that hardest aspects of spiritual work to talk about but some of the most important. I think that the more people who are able to fully own the evil of humanity, and to see that capacity within themselves the better.

We need to be real people. Not wear masks of good people. But, we are so scared of societies hatred and judgement there is no room for people to do this work. I want to create a way for people to be able to develop a radical self love that shatters through all of this. I want the planet to work towards owning it's shadow so we can end all this evil and abuse. 

For me if a spiritual path is going to be cleared for people. It has to be cleared for real people. The same people who inhabit this earth, who make these mistakes etc. 

I know not everyone on the planet is a criminal, I don't consider myself to be one. But I know we all have the capacity to do so. We simply don't or haven't yet acted on things because we are decent enough and care enough about the well being of others and our own survival.

It really starts with me. Starts with you. 

How deep is your love?

As I fully embrace myself as God, as the infinite potential for all things good or bad...

I see myself in everyone in every situations and sometimes my heart cries.

I want to be the eternal friend.

(some people think I am calling everyone evil, and if anyone does something good they are wearing a mask. That is not what I am saying at all. This is a limited post specifically focusing on the shadow of humanity. Shadow work is a good thing good people do. Don't project what isn't said here on to me as if I am saying things I am not)

Good People do shadow work. Good people are willing to be real people instead of defend and fight anyone who would question their goodness. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I always had a huge problem with this kind of thinking.

Not trying to be Judgemental but I feel judged. 

Why is being good considered a mask ?

I can tell I'm genuinely a good person. 

Is my goodness such a threat to the world and to people like you that I have to be labelled as "fake" in order to satisfy your paradigm ?

Then maybe you have a shadow against people like me ?

Shadow against genuine goodness? 

Perhaps look into how good people are routinely demonized with such absurd justifications like those elaborated in the post ???

I have nothing more to say 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India I'm sure you are just perfect. ;)

The point is. Your true self goes beyond your limited identity and includes the whole planet. I don't know you. Stop making everything about you. Self reflect. I don't consider you a good person because I don't know you. You don't need my approval.  

I am sorry, but I don't appreciate this response as it comes off as really selfish and misguided. 

I just made a post proposing my love to all humanity despite their faults and evil. Which, if you looked outside yourself for 10 minutes you would see a lot of people suffering with fears and self hatreds. Whether personally or on an identity level.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

21 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I think it's important for my life purpose that I step up to the task as God to fully see, accept and understand the evil that I am capable of.

Where is it without your finding of it? Kind of a mind bender… isn’t it so?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Preety_India I'm sure you are just perfect. ;)

The point is. Your true self goes beyond your limited identity and includes the whole planet. I don't know you. Stop making everything about you. Self reflect.

When I say me, it's not just me.its several thousand millions like me.

Have you looked deep inside to see you have ignored all that are like me?

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Where is it without your finding of it? Kind of a mind bender… isn’t it so?

What do you mean?

@Preety_India I am not playing ego games with you. Sorry dear. If you can't handle nuance then I can't help you. I consider myself a 'good person' too. But, I realize that I could have been born anyone at any time. That I am my brothers and sisters which includes even the ones who were bad. But, also the good ones too. Jeez, do you even follow the work here?

What does being God mean to you? Just being special little you? 

I am not threatened by anyone. The post is a love letter to everyone. Regardless of who you are.

It's also a call to action, for those who resonate with it that your shadow work might bring up uncomfortable truths, or difficult aspects of self acceptance along your path. Just know I am right there with you. Whoever you are, I am your eternal friend as God. Maybe not as my limited ego, but I know God is love everyone.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

What do you mean?

@Preety_India I am not playing ego games with you. Sorry dear.

It's not about ego games. It's about perspective.

In honoring one perspective you're defeating another perspective. 

I'm trying to condemn this perspective where if a person is being good, it's still regarded as coming from an egoic source?

Just because someone wanted to do good in this world, it's not because they want to look superior or a pat on the back.

By using the word mask you're probably implying that.

There are lots of selfless Buddhist monks in the world trying to establish hospitals and schools genuinely helping the world, doing noble things out of  noble virtues.

Would you still think that they're operating out of ego ?

Everything doesn't have to be ego 

Realize that people can have genuine good intentions.

Amen.

Edited by Preety_India

If there is capacity for evil and Devilry, there's also capacity for good and noble virtue in equal amount.

Realising this is just as important.

And goodness shouldn't always have to be about superiority and ego.

1 minute ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The greatest evil is the idea that there can be anything but absolute divinity at all. 

So true.

21 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

If there is capacity for evil and Devilry, there's also capacity for good and noble virtue in equal amount.

Realising this is just as important.

And goodness shouldn't always have to be about superiority and ego.

I agree. Add this to what I say above. In fact, I think by the very nature of my post I say this exact thing.

There is genuine Goodness, and that is to be Godlike. 

God is willing to admit and totally accept all aspects of itself.

This post is focused on our capacity for evil and devilry. 

But, of course strung throughout it is that there are good people of course doing good work from good hearts.

When these 'Good people' do shadow work, as I would assume they would do if they are 'good'... Then they will likely find hidden aspects that we generally consider 'bad'. That is shadow work and I think all 'good' people need to do that.

Some less than others I am sure, I don't know most people in the world you know. But, I see world events happening and I have met enough liars in my life and people who can't properly self reflect, people who have been abused and abused etc to know that... People carry a lot of shit.

But, I am sure even they have guilts and shames. 

No one is free from this I think. 

But, maybe there are 'perfect' people out there. I haven't met one yet. So, surprise me.

People are not a simply ' on or off switch' of good and bad.

Most people are complex imo and contain in them varying degrees of good and bad. You can do good works out of the genuine good aspects of your heart but still have shadows and make mistakes in other areas of your life. I would say that is normal for most people. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

15 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

The greatest evil is the idea that there can be anything but absolute divinity at all. 

This is spiritual bypassing imo.

Sure, it's divinity but is the killing of indigenousness children by residential schools, with like 3000 graves found just this year 'divine'? Yea, sure on the absolute scale. But that, is evil my friend. Killing children is evil, at least on the relative scale.

We need to balance relativity and absolute in a profound way imo.

Of course, from the absolute there is no evil. Which is a useful insight I actually used in part of this post.

But, on the relative sense when you see the suffering people go through and how long and slow and dragged out life is on a relative level.. Well, the absolute means nothing when you are experiencing hell. 

◭"89"

22 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

But, maybe there are 'perfect' people out there. I haven't met one yet. So, surprise me.

I'm not interested in finding perfect people. I'm not perfect either.

But instead of focusing on my imperfections , I would rather focus on how to serve the world with my gifts.

Life is short. I have no time to focus on evil.

The greatest wisdom is to employ all my good qualities and use them as much as possible because time will run out even if I was the greatest saint in the world.

So I if spend time thinking about my evil aspects, my time to do good will further shorten. An opportunity lost.

There's enough evil in the world and my own goodness won't be enough to compensate for it.

Yet If I focus on my hidden flaws, I'll lose whatever little opportunity I am given to create good.

Edited by Preety_India

15 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

This is spiritual bypassing imo.

Sure, it's divinity but is the killing of indigenousness children by residential schools, with like 3000 graves found just this year 'divine'? Yea, sure on the absolute scale. But that, is evil my friend. Killing children is evil, at least on the relative scale.

We need to balance relativity and absolute in a profound way imo.

Of course, from the absolute there is no evil. Which is a useful insight I actually used in part of this post.

But, on the relative sense when you see the suffering people go through and how long and slow and dragged out life is on a relative level.. Well, the absolute means nothing when you are experiencing hell. 

Feeding people with relative illusions is precisely what is making suffering persist. Morality is identity, judgment, and exclusion. Clinging onto this is what leads to most immoral actions. Morality leaves no space for Love but gives a flimsy love in its place. Insight turns hell from threatening to ultimately illuminating. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

it's 9AM, I just woke up half an hour ago, I read this post, now I am crying because reality is love. I love you man, I love you.

@Thought Art I enjoyed reading your post, it definitely made me think. 

It's just so, so hard to be more selfless and compassionate. My survival depends on lying and manipulating and I'm afraid just like everyone else. We have dreams, aspirations and attachments for the life we believe we deserve and are entitled to. If I spoke the Truth more and had Christ like integrity, I wouldn't last long and my life would turn to shit. At the same time I'm here to enjoy life, so I'm gonna have a fucking blast why I'm here in this form. I was fortunate and have been blessed with a great life.

Edited by Godishere

@Godishere I don't think there is anything wrong with survival or lying etc. For me the point is to see and embrace that it's happening and happens. I think the point of the post is "at least be honest with yourself". It may just keep you out of trouble as well. Instead of having some shadow express itself that gets you into trouble. etc

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

12 hours ago, Thought Art said:

What do you mean?

Where are you thinkin evil is when you’re not creating it? 

@Godishere

My survival depends on lying and manipulating”. 

My good man, you have been lied to and manipulated into that philosophy, via your own slumber of willingness to be. There is no “survivor” that horseshit is about. That is the lie, the manipulation. You are not a pawn Godishere. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE