StarStruck

I did something evil

128 posts in this topic

@Parththakkar12  ok. I call a truce here. I'm trying to end the argument because I don't see any point in arguing. However this does not mean that I agree with you..nor is this any victory because it's no battle. Just difference of opinion.  I don't agree that I shamed anyone and I'm not going to agree that I shamed anyone when I didn't do it, simply because you want me to submit to it. Nope. That's not going to happen. 

You're entitled to your assumptions just as I'm entitled to my opinions.

So I end the argument here. Once again, don't treat it like some defeat/victory thing..it's simply difference of opinion and disagreement.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Kay. Next time, when you give 'advice', think a little about how it's going to impact that person. Okay?

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12 I didn't do anything. So I don't have to think anything. Your assumption, you can live with it.

Have a good day!

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Kay fine. I'm gonna let you live with your assumption that you didn't do anything.

You are declaring victory on the battle of moral superiority though, which is a false one. You're being intellectually dishonest with that but hey, I'm gonna let you live with it.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Alright. Now that I have control over the narrative, I'm going to give you a solution.

The solution is for women to actually understand the male perspective more, the male point-of-view more so that your advice is actually useful, it's not just shaming and moralization. Men need advice that's more practical and goal-oriented. A morality of 'This is right, this is wrong, this is toxic' isn't enough. That's moralization. It's not helpful. Someone or the other will lash out against it from time to time, that is a guarantee. Is that what you want? Probably not.

@mememe Very funny. You are still assuming a duality between duality and non-duality though. I'm not!

Edited by Parththakkar12

18 minutes ago, mememe said:

stop it ????i can’t take you serious.

don‘t loose your humor - you are so concentrated on this it almost seems like you don’t have other points of view.

I do. I have factored all of them in and I have integrated all of them. Everything I said was a conclusion of that process. I just have a lot of practice doing it now so it happens quickly.

I have been studying this specific pattern for 2 years. Or 2 1/2 years. I know what I'm talking about!

Edited by Parththakkar12

I hope you didn't do anything stupid. (Physically violent or invasive)

And I would be careful with the narrative of "she was ruthless, she hurt me, she was cruel".

Contemplate that maybe your mind is playing games with you here. For example we can get hurt of eating one day bad food on a restaurant,but you just don't start to develop with emotional tension wound of shame and humiliation towards the  manager of the resultant, even though he did physically hurt your guts that afternoon, and the intoxication could be linked to his "ruthless" selfish perspective on making money and not caring so much of the customer.

Now apply this "neutral" not emotional perspective to that girl. Try to see that what you see as an emotional would that she produced, was actually your mind just playing games, not seeing reality clear, and then pointing the finger outside (projecting).

Take care man, I tell you this because I've been THERE. And I say thanks to the universe some nights because I was lucky that by circumstances , I couldn't do what my mind wanted to do. But if I hadn't be that lucky that night, I had fucked up my life for good, hurt the life of a someone that didn't do anything wrong, and hurt somebody's family too.

And all because your mind is fucked up. Is not the outside world. The outside world is how it is. It doesn't have anything to do with you. But your mind intertwines with it and wants to say all the time "it's me, it's me, it's because of me, me, me, me".

Yeah, well. Be fucking careful next time. I hope you didn't get yourself into trouble, but try to be as serious as possible to heal yourself ASAP and try to remind yourself everytime it's not the outside world, it's your mind. 

You got this. You can do this. It probably won't be fast but it will be worth it.