Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageModeAustin

random breakup

6 posts in this topic

Hello my girlfriend randomly broke up with me then literally a few minutes later she was crying and changed her mind. I feel devastated and like the trust is broken and it won't ever be the same. I don't know what to do. We both cried and are back "together" but this feels wrong. The weird thing is we just got back from vacation and everything was going fantastic so this came out of nowhere. 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

What the hell, man. Is she very neurotic or something? Was someone pressuring her?

To restore trust, I would have to get the whole truth out of her, of what the hell was going on inside her and what led up to it.

Lot of information is missing here, and you deserve to know the whole story.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Trust issues. You can't trust a person who don't give you closure 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@SageModeAustin Hmm seems fishy don't have enough context, try sitting down and talking with her in person and express how you feel see what comes of it and don't expect vague answers.

You also have to tell her she cant randomly break up with you and then ask to get back together that sounds pretty manipulative.

Sounds like neediness to me. 

I've learned that walking away from neurotic people, or letting people leave is the healthiest thing to do...

Just trust your own intuition

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"