sara373

is this what's kundalini?

6 posts in this topic

hi,

Can this be described as kundalini activation - 

a heat stir at base of spine but it faded during meditation. I am new to this. I have since not had the same reaction. Except a surplus of energy I somehow stay up until 4am even when I'm fatigued.. :| I have since adjusted and got to sleep at 12am , but i awoke at 3 (could be bc a mosquito came in from the window)..

I'm less insecure, too. Though not entirely.

What do you think of the aforementioned?

Can a small spontaneous Kundalini 'awakening' continue throughout your life and workk on you until it becomes fully awake? Or will it become dormant if you aren't actively seeking spirituality or meditating anymore?

thank you :|

Edited by sara373
any advice is welcome

Not exactly sure What is Kundalini but you can check out this video

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@sara373

I usually feel it as a warm spiraling energy that moves up the spine. The small heat could have been it slightly activating.

Usually it is also associated with an intention to move more towards the spiritual, to improve your body-mind system to be more in harmony with Nature. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

@Giulio Bevilacqua I used to date a pretty locally respected Kundalini Master. One of the first things she showed me was Breath of Fire to raise the Kundalini.. uhm, If you wanna experience Kundalini I think you can start by listening to a teacher and doing the exercises.

There are plenty of kundalini yoga books and online courses you can find. Instead of just wondering 'is this kundalini' go do the practices, read the books, listen to more sources, open your mind up.

I don't think Infinite waters is a reliable source ahah

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"