TheSource

Is God conscious of everything in parallel at the highest level?

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

the last few weeks I try to wrap my head around the question of how the metamind of God perceives everything at the same time.

Going by my own experiences and awakenings, I never had the chance to really perceive more than just "Me". Yet, there are a bazillion of possible life forms and "relative" realities at the same time.

I never had the experience of even experiencing two lifes at the same time. I had some psychedelic experiences where I perceived other lifes at one point in time. But it was just that I either perceived my human form or another life form but there was no perception of simultaneity.

But isn't it so that God must perceive everything in parellel on the highest level? I mean how would God know everything and everytime if this was not the case? Because in my direct experience God does not know everything right now as it is limited by my own human form.

Did someone ever had an experience of perceiving two lifes or even more at the same time?

17 minutes ago, TheSource said:

Hello,

the last few weeks I try to wrap my head around the question of how the metamind of God perceives everything at the same time.

Going by my own experiences and awakenings, I never had the chance to really perceive more than just "Me". Yet, there are a bazillion of possible life forms and "relative" realities at the same time.

I never had the experience of even experiencing two lifes at the same time. I had some psychedelic experiences where I perceived other lifes at one point in time. But it was just that I either perceived my human form or another life form but there was no perception of simultaneity.

But isn't it so that God must perceive everything in parellel on the highest level? I mean how would God know everything and everytime if this was not the case? Because in my direct experience God does not know everything right now as it is limited by my own human form.

Did someone ever had an experience of perceiving two lifes or even more at the same time?

It's just like a dream, the only difference is a brain is not what is doing it.  In a dream you are creating the whole dream but only allowing yourself to experience (or appear to) one particular finite POV in the dream - when the truth is you are creating all of it.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's just like a dream, the only difference is a brain is not what is doing it.  In a dream you are creating the whole dream but only allowing yourself to experience (or appear to) one particular finite POV in the dream - when the truth is you are creating all of it.  

But in order to create something (perfectly), there must be an infinite consciousness accessing all information at the same time, right? Otherwise how could God really know that it created everything perfectly?

27 minutes ago, TheSource said:

I know people who claim to actively experience millions of parallel lives/worlds.

But infinite consciousness is beyond even that. When you become conscious of pure Infinity it's so conscious it is conscious of every possibile thing that could ever be imagined, and it looks like a singularity of pure infinite interconnectedness. Every object/idea exists there as once, sort of what you might imagine the universe was like before the Big Bang. It's a pure, Platonic realm of consciousness that is the source of all the dreams.

Don't get stuck chasing multiple lives. Go for pure Infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, TheSource said:

But in order to create something (perfectly), there must be an infinite consciousness accessing all information at the same time, right? Otherwise how could God really know that it created everything perfectly?

Of course. God is omniscience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, TheSource said:

Infinity yes, but simultaneously no, because Infinity is prior to even that.  Time is imaginary, as is the idea of perfection.  Our ideas of perfection are always finite.  When you become pure infinity you will BE perfection without having to contemplate it.   You will be pure Love.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

45 minutes ago, TheSource said:

how the metamind of God perceives everything at the same time.

If you look closely to your moment-to-moment experience, you can see that you are doing exacly that. Now.

Thank you for all of your answers!

@_Archangel_ : In a way I can understand it, in another way not. Do you mean this literally? The farthest I can understand (or hope to understand) is that everything is reflected in this present moment because of the interconectedness of all things. But when I look now in my room I see limited things. If I would see EVERYTHING right now, would't I become crazy? (from a human perspective)

@TheSource

Subtle subject object dualities… perceives everything, metamind of God, my experiences, I…perceive, I… experience, perception of simultaneity, God must perceive, God knows everything, my direct experience, God does not know everything. 

Duality based comparisons… other lives, everything is parallel, highest level, right now, relative realities, simultaneous lives.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 13/07/2021 at 1:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

I know people who claim to actively experience millions of parallel lives/worlds.

How do you explain some experiences of consciousness are limited to a finite numbers of holons, while other a more focused? Is this because they are themselves embodying some meta-holon including them, or consciousness is willingly able to restrict its own experience of a set of perspectives?