Nate0068

Does eternity repeat eventually?

6 posts in this topic

Hello dear friends 

I would like to make this my first proper post on this forum I struggle to articulate my thoughts out to the world in the way I would like them to come out so here’s a fresh start.so if god lives threw my life your life and all in between is there even an all? I have yet to here all and everything to be defined I feel like there are some key aspects missing that not many people think about does god ever get around to all possibilities or is all infinitely far away if eternity is playing out all things what does it do once it finally imagined ever dream there is to dream ? Repeat? I think I’m not grasping infinity enough can god imagine new creation to infinity can it imagine new color schemes ? How beyond beyond can god go ? Thanks for all answers:)

This is already everything. There is no time. There's nothing actually happening. There is no God that exists as a thing -- the only God is everything, which is not a thing that exists.

But yeah you could say there's an apparent exploration of infinite possibility space.

Not sure if that really answers your question.

There is actually no ultimate answer btw, if by answer you mean reason, meaning, explanation, or purpose. There is only what is, and no outside.

Edited by The0Self

@Nate0068

I can only talk about my own experience on eternity. Eternity is an instant. It's not that every instsnt repeats indefinitely, but the fact that the now is infinite, timeless.

This sounds very yin yang. But eternity is in every instant.

Another way to phrase it is:"time doesn't exist".

Those things I mentioned can only be understood through direct experience. Then they make sense.

There is no possibility to first understand them conceltually to finally experience them. It's the other way around.

Experience it to understand it.

"Understanding it to experience it" is a fools errand, this never works and is never the whole picture. You can only communicate it with people who already have experienced it.

-This is explained a lot, but not often enough.

Awakenings lead to epiphanies, not the other way around.

Appearances are not recorded and stored in eternity's infinite database. All appearance is infinitely unique and empty of substance and reality. It appears and disappears in the same instant. It is "uncapturable"; without reality. So what is happening is simultaneously happening and not happening, it appears to happen but there is no solidity to verify it's existence as "something," no seperation to compare it to. This is just absolutely random and chaotic happening. There is nobody behind it steering it, making it happen. 

Absolute Eternity by definition cannot repeat because that would imply that Eternity is not Eternal therefore contradicting the original definition of Eternity used.

Reality is so infinite that it always has more, to imply that it repeats is to say that it reaches the End of itself but Reality is Endless.

Sure we can reach relative ends, but these are not really the 'End of Reality' but rather the 'end of reality'.

Reality is Endless = Reality has No End = The End of Reality doesn't Exist = The End of Reality Non-Exists

By putting the End of Reality outside of Reality (making the End Non-Exist), it allows Reality to be Absolutely Infinite. If we assume Absolute Infinity contains its own End, then it would be limited and no longer Absolutely Infinite by definition. 

So Reality as a totality doesn't repeat, A = A

@Nate0068

There can of course be the assumption you began, but never an experience of it. Same for an end. Since you never began and have no end, you can't really repeat. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE