Consilience

The Best Pickup of my Life Report - All Criticism Welcome

25 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Too on-the-nose.

You got to learn to say the opposite.

"Well, hey, you seem real cute, but I bet there's something wrong with you. You probably snore like a pig."

Everything about attracting women is OPPOSITE-WORLD.

Learn to live in opposite-world.

This is a very tough thing to learn since it goes against both our emotions and logic. But hey, so do women lol

- Enter your fear and you are free -

All that soft stuff is fake love, real existential love is when you love someone so much you fuck them in the ass till you pass out. That's true love. Love is vicious asfuck!

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

If your goal was to get the girl you should've started to talk to her more solo. And move away from the group, so you can have romantic time together.

On the other hand if your goal was also to have fun with the group and enjoy the night with them you did everything right.

On 10/7/2021 at 1:19 AM, Leo Gura said:

"Well, hey, you seem real cute, but I bet there's something wrong with you. You probably snore like a pig"

On 8/7/2021 at 4:49 PM, Consilience said:

What should be the frame/tonality behind this illogical phrase? 

Playful in a sense it seems like you are joking? Or sarcastic in a way she doesnt really know if you are serious or not? 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@ConsilienceHave more faith in yourself. You're perfect the way you are. 

Calling someone sexy when on the first meeting isn't ideal. Is out of context and probably threw her a bit. Is kinda old school, cheesy. Don't over analyse your interactions through, you'll soon get lucky.

Think law of attraction rather than pick up. Change your frame of reference/paradigm. Ask for Love, believe in yourself more and you'll get it. 

Edited by Surfingthewave