Barna

What Do You Think About Trinfinity Academy?

56 posts in this topic

Trinfinity Academy promises infinity recognition (this is the recognition needed for permanent enlightenment) in 11 months.

Has anybody tried it? 

When any product/teacher promises you permanent succes with women/money/health/enlightenment it's a scam. Not saying it can't help, or it's totally useless, but it's impossible to guarantee success in anything in life. Especially a topic like enlightenment is very nuanced and individual dependent. 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@Maximilian The academy is free now.

@NTOgen That method is a little expensive for me, and the recognition, as I understand, not repeatable without the substance. I don't want depend on a substance, but I will definitely try that too.

@vizual The teacher has to convince you, that enlightenment is possible.
How can a discipline "achieve" enlightenment, if he doesn't even believe that it's possible?

I'm just taking the "Enlightenment Course" and it's absolutely mind blowing! After only two online classes my view of the world has changed in a way I'm a lot more at peace. I have less anxiety, which I normal have almost every day, and for the first time someone was able to explain what Enlightement is that even I can understand it, lol. I learnt a lot from Leo, in his own way, but Bentinho's teaching makes me come to life. I know it sounds cheesy, but that's how it is. I'd go check it out. 

Btw, the academy is now free!

@Barna  @Maximilian

1 hour ago, Maximilian said:

Ok. The last time I visited the website he wanted 30 or 40 USD per month.

Well, I still think it is a waste of time. But if anyone benefits from the course it is ok.

We'll  find out in 11 months if people are getting enlightened or not.  But why wait 11 months just to realize that the absolute is a stage where we all play a role in the show. Everything seen are props as awareness sits as the audience. So, am I a player on the stage?  Or the awareness of it? :D

@cetus56 There are a lot of nice philosophies about the absolute, but a few "enlightened teachers" talk about a "black hole experience" which changed their life.

I just want the black hole, don't you all?

it doesn't make sense for people to talk about the course unless you have actually taken it and are able to discuss it in the context of your personal growth, otherwise what i see here is a lot of projections on Massaro without actually taking the time to discuss what he's saying or trying to understand why he says the things that he says.

I don't say this as a fanboy of him, but I think it's weird why people aren't giving him a chance, it's not as if he mentions a few things here and there about vibrations and suddenly he's a fake who wants to sell scams. No, if that's your logic then that just means you don't like his teachings because it conflicts with something you think that you know.

On 14/11/2016 at 1:02 PM, NTOgen said:

I was being sarcastic, actually. Sorry about that. I imagine that every place you go will have their version of a "magic pill", and here at actualized.org it seems to be 5-MeO-DMT since recently.

I have no idea what it costs or what it can or can't do for you. I have no opinion about that one way or the other, but I'd be careful about buying entirely into the promise that any kind of magic pill seems to hold. Because that's exactly the kind of pavlovian thing that will keep you chasing your tail indefinitely.

Up to you, though.

10 hours ago, Epsilon_The_Imperial said:

it doesn't make sense for people to talk about the course unless you have actually taken it and are able to discuss it in the context of your personal growth, otherwise what i see here is a lot of projections on Massaro without actually taking the time to discuss what he's saying or trying to understand why he says the things that he says.

I don't say this as a fanboy of him, but I think it's weird why people aren't giving him a chance, it's not as if he mentions a few things here and there about vibrations and suddenly he's a fake who wants to sell scams. No, if that's your logic then that just means you don't like his teachings because it conflicts with something you think that you know.

Not really about the vibrations thing. It's wise to look at how your teachers are conducting their lives. If someone conflates enlightenment with commercial or business then it's likely that they have a theory that a) They are not living by themselves and B) probably does not work.

Projection is sometimes useful, without healthy skepticism everyone would be "trying" everything thrown at them, and where would any of us be then?

Out of pocket and unenlightened. 

Just because it's "free" now doesn't mean it's free.  It's common practice for most businesses to offer free products because it generates revenue for the future. This guy has 1000 people going to his seminars at the moment. It's the same as the RSD free tours, you get all this good information and you're hooked from then on, onto the expensive products. Eban Pagan has been doing it for years, making money out of showing people how to make money. Don't quite work with "enlightenment" unfortunately.

Sometimes life experience and intuition serves you better than this radical open-mindedness.  Once you understand that all of Samsara is the same story you learn not to get drawn into it. These guys rely on suckers. That's what keeps him in business.

Edited by GTITurbolover

This was a beautiful reasoning, you must have a really clever mind, and I am not even being completely sarcastic here. :-) But have you actually thought about what can you "gain" and what can you loose? 

Edited by Barna
mentioned the wrong user

12 minutes ago, Barna said:

@GTITurbolover This was a beautiful reasoning, you must have a really clever mind, and I am not even being completely sarcastic here. :-) But have you actually thought about what can you "gain" and what can you loose? 

Sorry, I don't respond to sarcasm. It looks like your desires are getting the better of you and that you will more than likely distort what's going on around you just to get that desire met.  I don't think you have been in this world long enough to see what it is.  But that's just something you will have to "gain" by your own experience. 

If you want my honest opinion, enter his community at your own risk. But don't ask about it if all you want is agreement, that's just silly.

Edited by GTITurbolover

I am just provoking you because I want you to show me that the perspective  that I am presenting here is incorrect. Sorry for making you defensive. 

I thought the "threshold" is much higher on this forum. :-)

Edited by Barna
mentioned the wrong user

1 minute ago, Barna said:

@GTITurbolover I am just provoking you because I want you to show me that the perspective  that I am presenting here is incorrect. Sorry for making you defensive. 

I thought the "threshold" is much higher on this forum. :-)

The threshold IS high on this forum, this situation here. I have just been involved in a different situation where the people are more aware of Dharma, so I'm being over sensitive for this particular situation.

I don't think your perspective is incorrect. It's correct and appropriate for you.  I guess I have a habit of calling out teachers who are a) not enlightened and B) giving the logic behind it. 

Seems its not working as well as I hoped lol

Maybe that's a lesson for me to learn eh?:P

As I see, most of you don't want to hear about "quick ways for getting enlightened". You don't even want to consider the existence of such things. :)

Maybe it's because you are happy with your personalities. But as you can see, my person is unbearable. :D

4 minutes ago, Barna said:

As I see, most of you don't want to hear about "quick ways for getting enlightened". You don't even want to consider the existence of such things. :)

Maybe it's because you are happy with your personalities. But as you can see, my person is unbearable. :D

It ain't that (for me anyway) I got no quarrel with fast enlightenment. My teacher became free within 18 months. 

My concern is, is Benito actually free himself?

Because he doesn't look like a free man.

And if he's not even free, how is he going to make you free? 

@Bizarre That sounds amazing! Who is your teacher and how can I learn from him? 
For how long have you been learning from him? And why aren't you free yet? :D
(You don't have to answer the last question :) )