Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Paul

Global Government

27 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Milos Uzelac said:

Are you including China and Russia in your reasoning? 

The countries with the most power and resources and those that are closest to yellow need to all agree to become a stage yellow (Spiral Dynamics, and watch the conscious politics part 3 video) government like the EU. But first your country has to become Yellow. Is it United States?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But this is not gonna happen in our lifetimes, so don't worry about it.

</3 it hurts lol

2 hours ago, John Paul said:

Is it United States?

No, I am from a small country called Serbia in Europe. 

The countries with the most power and resources and those that are closest to yellow need to all agree to become a stage yellow

They need to become green first and that would mean dropping and transcending toxic parts of orange that some of those countries have in their policies and relationships towards the world. That would mean, I think, for some countries like the U. S. a contraction of their military might across the globe, influence of their policies in international economic bodies and internally a more equitable society and system that doesn't favor the rich and successful always too much exclusively. This would of course mean sacrifices from the U. S. reducing its military funding and military empire across the globe to starting to redistribute wealth in    U. S. society more equatibly and the government elected officials holding accountable the rich and powerful individuals and corporations and have them to contribute their fair share to society via adequate taxation rates for their relative wealth that would go into investing public project works for the benefit of all (infrastructure, education, green technologies investment etc.). 

government like the EU.

I don't know if EU supranational institutions like the European Council, European Bank and other so called EU NMI's (non-majoritarian institutions) are necessarily stage Yellow yet (they seem to me like they have a lot of orange regarding which policies they implement in the Union and foreign policy wise and with some specks of green regarding some policies) Did Leo called them stage Yellow in the video?

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

12 hours ago, John Paul said:

What are the water wars? Got any sources you can link that are trustworthy/proven/honest? 

I learned about this in my environmental courses in school.  Water wars are already starting and they are expected to get worse with rising global temperatures worsening droughts and wild fires.  The threat of water wars is what originally made me think of the importance of a world government in order to prevent this deadly collapse.

https://journal-neo.org/2020/07/15/water-wars-are-turning-into-a-weapon-of-mass-destruction/

This source mentions the harms of building dams.  The nile is a good example because it runs through Africa.  If a dam is built upstream, then all countries South of that will begin to suffer droughts.  These man made structures can cause a lot of serious tensions in the future. 

It is already starting and without a global government this crisis is inevitable.  Given how slow mankind is to fight climate change and destruction caused by excess stage orange, I don't see how mankind can realistically evolve to the point of building a global government before the water wars.  This issue makes me pessimistic about the future of mankind because the wars and droughts could lead to some countries collapsing completely.

If we want to fight water wars, then I have one idea.  Government corruption is the root of many political issues.  If term limits were imposed on the house, senate, and supreme court, then new, younger people would have a chance to express their concerns of climate change and have a greater influence.  This makes me optimistic because even trump supporters love the idea of preventing people from serving in Congress for 30 years.  If this keeps up, then mankind's evolution will be too slow to stop some of these crises.  Some states are calling for a constitutional convention, but we need about 15 more if I remember correctly.  This is the key to unifying America despite its division and polarization.  I think it is the only way forward in the developed world.

Perhaps this basically already is the case. Maybe always has been.

The actual 'system' of worldwide government, the 'physical action' so to speak may not be, but the unified consciousness is. The smaller holons are there, and it's ingrained in them to seek for / build a greater holon, and even greater after that. It's in our collective unconscious, written in our DNA one could say. The 'worldwide government' could be thought as a line, or a direction of the development of the mankind.

See how similiar we all are? Like literally, same kind of values, same kinds of ideas, same kinds of gods, same developmental stages... We are already internally governed.

@Leo Gura how you like my thoughts? Am I onto something?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

4 hours ago, roopepa said:

Perhaps this basically already is the case. Maybe always has been.

The actual 'system' of worldwide government, the 'physical action' so to speak may not be, but the unified consciousness is. The smaller holons are there, and it's ingrained in them to seek for / build a greater holon, and even greater after that. It's in our collective unconscious, written in our DNA one could say. The 'worldwide government' could be thought as a line, or a direction of the development of the mankind.

See how similiar we all are? Like literally, same kind of values, same kinds of ideas, same kinds of gods, same developmental stages... We are already internally governed.

@Leo Gura how you like my thoughts? Am I onto something?

Yeah. I'm thinking that we are greatly getting in our own way though and that it will lead to a collapse is my concern.

12 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Flag_20x30.jpg

The International flag of planet Earth.

Hehee that kinda reminds me of a two dimensional representation of a sphere in fourth dimension. Them new agers gotta love it.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"