Kay100

I’m seeing Angel numbers all the time...

50 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

Thoughts and concepts and proofs are just a justification to deny our feelings driven nature and are more of a distraction we may spin on ourselves hindering us to tap into them. I can make all the plans there are but ultimately their actualizated mapping is never true to the feeling I am looking for because I am not infusing it myself but rather look to be infused and yet still there are situations where it seems to be not the case.

Feelings are more friendly, and also more fierce, than thoughts. They too can be a trap, if not seen clearly. If we chase them, like we chase thoughts, we again fall into a pit, but the landing is even bloodier, because the feeling pit is spiked.

The secret is to stop chasing feelings and thoughts, and simply be. Both are born of the conditioned mind. Looking to be infused is another form of chase. Allow feelings and thoughts to arise and dissolve, without identifying with them. Develop comfort and confidence in the space within yourself, which is unconditional. Meditate and strengthen your spiritual capacity for vigilance. When you realize your ultimate nature, there is no longer a compulsion to chase, because you are already here.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Feelings are more friendly, and also more fierce, than thoughts. They too can be a trap, if not seen clearly. If we chase them, like we chase thoughts, we again fall into a pit, but the landing is even bloodier, because the feeling pit is spiked.

The secret is to stop chasing feelings and thoughts, and simply be. Both are born of the conditioned mind. Looking to be infused is another form of chase. Allow feelings and thoughts to arise and dissolve, without identifying with them. Develop comfort and confidence in the space within yourself, which is unconditional. Meditate and strengthen your spiritual capacity for vigilance. When you realize your ultimate nature, there is no longer a compulsion to chase, because you are already here.

Are you in the here? Or do you chase?

Edited by Windappreciator

@Moksha it’s always now but we know there will be upcoming situations which makes sense to plan for, right? What about the tough decisions which no amount of meditation or presence can seem to give, for example, a choice in the direction of your career. There’s multiple options in everything which often leads to indecision. Being present and seeking guidance through tarot I’ve found does have something to it. Have you tried, what were your experiences? I see how being present ultimately is the state to be in, and probably wouldn’t need anything if it’s become natural and there’s a great relationship with intuition. I think for someone like me who’s still a long way from enlightenment, with a lot of monkey mind and avidyā, they’re good tools to call up on. 

@Nos7algiK desire is part of the human experience, it’s only a problem when there’s dependence on the outcome. 

“Some say that one should not have ambitions; they equate these with greed and lust. However, some ambitions are the result of curiosity and inner desire. They are individual interests, like wanting to know about a certain subject or wanting to achieve goals. As long as they do not harm others, they should be exercised rather than suppressed.” 365 Tao: Daily Meditations 

I've been seeing them all over the place aswell some time back. I noticed that sometimes I wanted to see them but they held no meaning (confirmation bias). Other times it was just a coincidence that I had a thought and they appeared. I took action on that thought and my life improved. What I also noticed that when I didn't act on a thought that occured when I saw those numbers, the numbers appeared more rapidly.

Nowadays I seem them very little, I know I am on my LP now, I feel like I don't need them also, so yeah. Are they real? Who knows. All I know I've become a better person following those numbers :)

I see 1111 all the fucking time sometimes twice or thrice a day. It's absurd.

And it's not some subconscious BS like some of you want to think.

Before it happened to me I thought it was some pretty heavy new age hippie BULLSHIT

But it's not. Whatever it is it's real. Is like UFOs whatever they are, they are real and they are out there flying. I am quick and I call them aliens but I have no proof of them being aliens.

Same with the angels. I OFC know they are my spirit guides, but I have no proof.

The phenomena is Real

@Windappreciator The flame is steady more than not, in increasingly turbulent conditions, but not ready yet for hurricane force winds xD

@B222 When you are present, in that moment you see clearly, insights arise as they are needed, and the quality of your work improves. You align with unconditioned Consciousness, which is your ultimate nature. Monkey mind does nothing but distract and diminish from your work. Conscious manifestation will always deliver more than unconscious expression. 

I see siddhis as little solar flares of Consciousness, but I don't rely on them. Cool when they happen, but also potentially dangerous if you make the mistake of identifying with them.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Windappreciator Thank you, wish it had happened sooner and at a lower cost, but then again some of the best dramas are the bloodiest. ?