Slifon

A weird thing happend

12 posts in this topic

I was gonna sleep, and for some reason it came to my mind to listen some lectures of Ram Dass. While I was sleeping I could still hear him talking and I remember saying that ''When I talk to you for me it's like talking straight to god'' in that moment I felt goosebumps all over my body and a buzzing in my ears like when I have sleep paralysis, in that moment I started feeling my legs floating as if there was no gravity, but that made me wake up and it stoped. 

What are your thoughts about that?

@Slifon you started to astral project but snapped out of it happend to me alot but usually i had lucid dreams..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Is just so fucking weird that when I am trying to astral project with some technics it won't happening, and it happens out of the blue, fuck me. 

27 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Slifon you started to astral project but snapped out of it happend to me alot but usually i had lucid dreams..

@NoSelfSelf

Astral projection and lucid dreaming seem to be very similar expirences to me. 

What do you think the relationship is between them? 

Sometimes I feel there isn't a difference besides how they are induced. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

@OctagonOctopus difference is subtle, its a same method but you have to actually get your astral body out of your body...one time i felt my astral hand went out of my body and stuck then i lucid dremed as an alternative...

I think they are different experiences but i actually never astral projected so i dont know i think when you astral project you actually have a body like you have now not like in lucid  dreaming where you are on a display and control your movements...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@Slifon actually it happened because you sent an intention to do it but not in the time you wanted...

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, Slifon said:

@NoSelfSelf Is just so fucking weird that when I am trying to astral project with some technics it won't happening, and it happens out of the blue, fuck me. 

That’s a HUGE insight imo. Establishing the intention, feelin it, and letting it go… then it can be. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@NoSelfSelf

How do you know what you thought was lucid dreaming was actually just you astral projecting, but as you have had expirences lucid dreaming you interpreted it as such? 

I have had many different types of lucid dreaming experiences, some where I was formless, had no body, others where I had a light or astral body. 

I have also had expirences of astral projecting on psychedelics, also some with no body, some with a light body. 

Been trying to induce an astral projection just by pure will, defantly have had glimpses like this, similar to what you are describing with the astral hand. Mine was very similar to what @Slifon  just described with his legs. 

Out of body expirences are really fascinating. 

@OctagonOctopus i dont really know i assume its different experience,like i said lucid dreaming is like having virtual reality on your head while astral(i imagine) is that you have a body and movement like you have now in your human form ?‍♂️ now i remember i had one astral projection(for 10sec) but it was blury and i couldnt go through the roof with my body haha another time for 5 seconds where some creature immeditely attack and hit me so it made me twitch and i woke up ? it was different than lucid

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf

Interesting, I have expirenced sort of the opposite, a creature ripping me out of my physical body and into a dreamscape. It was very jarring, it was like it was trying to show me a hell reality I could learn to deal with it. 

There is a degree to which you have concious control over the expirence when lucid dreaming. Sometimes I can walk threw walls, sometimes I can't. 

A few days ago I saw a video about aliens and someone claiming to summon them. As I lay in my bed, I thought about attracting them into my experience. Then suddenly I was in my bathroom and tried to go out. But it was like I was walking in the mud, it was hard to get out of there. Then I woke up. When I woke up, I saw some lights in my room that looked like certain entities walking around.

I think it is more about intention and attachment always hinders the experience.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

This has happened to me multiple times, and I have induced this state intentionally once too.

Most effective i find it wake up after 4 hours of sleeping, use your phone to wake up your mind, but stay in the bed, so the body keeps lazy. after 15 - 20 mins, go back to sleep. Try to focus on the audio thoughts as if they are objects to be seen rather than to be thought by you. At one point your thoughts will suddenly become ten times louder and you will feel like you fell, with vibes all over the body. Congrats, you entered the hypnogogic state, which is one step away from astral projection