jerrypua

My first Youtube video

7 posts in this topic

Sup y'all,

Just posted my first YouTube video and feel good but at the same time I didn't want exposure just because of the fear of critics and judgments lol, but fuck it, I have a clear vision of what I want and I just have to be okay with it otherwise I'm going to live a miserable life.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCohakCwyVtrhxKHJjmTnfvQ

If you have any feedback or advice for us new in content creation I'd appreciate it.

Also if you're new to YouTube feel free to share your channel with us if you want, I'm sure we newbies can help each other out with feedback, advice, or whatever.

Edited by jerrypua
A

30 minutes ago, jerrypua said:

Just posted my first YouTube video and feel good but at the same time I didn't want exposure just because of the fear of critics and judgments lol, but fuck it, I have a clear vision of what I want and I just have to be okay with it otherwise I'm going to live a miserable life.

How great of you stepping over that fear and posting your channel here. Good luck!

32 minutes ago, jerrypua said:

but at the same time I didn't want exposure just because of the fear of critics and judgments lol, but fuck it, I have a clear vision of what I want and I just have to be okay with it otherwise I'm going to live a miserable life.

100% relate

You've inspired me. I'll be joining the youtube grind soon <3

It's Love.

@Preety_India Appreciate your support! :)

@JonasVE12 Thank you brother!!!

@RendHeaven Awesome brother, it's okay to be judged and criticized, we cannot please everybody... just do it and never overthink it because it will make you lose a lot of time, I'm talking from experience sadly but it was all a learning lesson!!

Great video! Keep em coming!

Quick Video Pro Tipps:

-It's good that you used the interior light because it is a big and soft light source which makes a nice image. But you have to change the white balance to work with the indoor lights.

-Something with the frames seems a little off. Make sure to set your shutter speed to around 100 when shooting 50fps and around 48 when shooting in 24fps. Looks better to the eye.

What’s your native language?

Have native speakers got enough good dating advice?

I imagine it’s difficult to break into the American dating advice market, you’ll probably find that it’s an extremely competitive market.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com