JustinS

Anita Moorjani - 'dying To Be Me'

7 posts in this topic

Anita worked in the corporate field before being diagnosed with terminal cancer. Four years after being diagnosed her body began shutting down. As her organs failed she entered into an extraordinary near-death experience where she realised the cause of her disease as well as waking up to who she truly is. On regaining consciousness she found her condition had improved so rapidly that she was released from hospital within weeks.

"For the first time it was as if I've let go. I was relaxed. I felt I didn't have to work more on being more loveable, being liked, or being more spiritual. It was like I was loved regardless." 

Edited by JustinS

On 11/10/2016 at 11:22 AM, JustinS said:

she entered into an extraordinary near-death experience where she realised the cause of her disease

Edgar Cayce gave prescriptions while in a trance. In Tibet, people would ask for medical advice only from those who were able to go into a trance.

4 hours ago, JustinS said:

We westerners are still far from that type of hollistic healing.

Tibet has been occupied by china. The only country in the world which has devoted all its genius to the inner exploration is Tibet. Its findings are of tremendous value. But unfortunately, Tibet has fallen into a darkness. Its monasteries have been closed, its seekers of truth have been forced to work in labor camps. The only country in the world which was working -- a one-pointed genius, all its intelligence in the search for one's own interiority and its treasures -- has been stopped by the Chinese invasion of Tibet.

NDE experiences are very common.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly