machiavelli

Is 5G is safe for Whole Humanity ? Despite of hundreds of scientist warning dangers

62 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

What makes you think Joe in his basement or a ''fringe'' source is more credible than mainstream media? 

Do you understand that trumpers think exactly like you, and trumpers are not the most brilliant people as everybody already knows. 

Believing conspiracy theories does not make you special, it makes you gullible and unscientific. 

Your 'mainstream media' and 'scientific establishment' are corporate shills that sell a narrative that profits them. If seeing this basic truth makes me a 'crazy conspiracy theorist' in your world, fine! Keep believing them, keep hating on Trump and Trumpers because they said so. Talk about gullible and unscientific!

Leo agrees in his video on Branding.

Right now, the smartest people in the world are not the ones with the credentials. They're the ones who do the contemplation-work, who have eyes to see and ears to hear and who see through the sham of the system. The credentialist system is going to be dead pretty soon!

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Parththakkar12 What makes you think joe the pseudointellectual on YouTube is more credible than the scientific establishment? Can you not see the level of dull-wittedness and brainlessness of your position?

Edited by Harlen Kelly

3 hours ago, NorthRise said:

Being skeptical of new technology that the government tells is safe does not make someone gullible. Look at all the other things that are considered safe that are pushed and used daily in our lives... 

There is truth to that but dullards tend to place more credibility on joe in his basement or fringe sources than regular mainstream media. Which does not mean that mainstream media is always correct but it is more credible than joe in his basement. 

That's how dull-witted ideologies such as qanon spread, when not very bright people place more credibility on joe the pseudointellectual than regular media or scientists. 

@Harlen Kelly you know Leo is not regular media and jesus was neither.

So how do you make sure that the stupid joe is not going to become mainstream media and jesus demonized as stupid joe?

@Harlen Kelly yeah, but he is not mainstream and he is critizim mainstream as well and spreading ideas that destroy mainstream science. 

So what's the difference between leo and the stupid joe?

18 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Parththakkar12 What makes you think joe the pseudointellectual on YouTube is more credible than the scientific establishment? Can you not see the level of dull-wittedness and brainlessness of your position?

That's the thing. You need a 'credible source' to blindly believe and hang your hat on! This isn't about believing anyone or believing hearsay (which most of your 'credible science' is, by the way), this is about opening your eyes and seeing what's really going on. Following the money, seeing who pays whom and actually doing the research into the system.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Harlen Kelly 

no, leo very much so destroys science. He even says most scientists are a joke.

How is that not a conspiracy? He is going against science, without science, just like the stupid joe.

@Parththakkar12 Credibility is a subjective notion, some sources are more credible than others. 

Joe the dullard is not credible nor trustworthy, which you cannot comprehend yet. The scientific establishment is infinitely more credible than dullards on youtube or facebook which is right now your main source of information. 

Notice how you are using joe the dullard as a source of information.

@Windappreciator You might want to watch the video again. If you can't see the difference between an average conspiracy theorist / dullard and Leo, I can't help you.

Just now, Harlen Kelly said:

@Parththakkar12 Credibility is a subjective notion, some sources are more credible than others. 

Joe the dullard is not credible nor trustworthy, which you cannot comprehend yet. The scientific establishment is infinitely more credible than dullards on youtube or facebook which is right now your main source of information. 

Notice how you are using joe the dullard as a source of information.

OH MY GOD!! HE DOESN'T HAVE A DEGREE!! That's it, we can't believe anything he says.

Leo doesn't have a degree on enlightenment. Would you not use Leo as a source of information on enlightenment? Really? Is this what this boils down to? Who has which degree? And the person who doesn't have a degree is a 'dullard'?

By that token, if you aren't a doctor, why should I believe you if you say that 'the experts are right'? Are you an expert on what it means to be an expert? Show me your degree on that! Then I'll consider you an expert!! Till then, you're 'Joe the dullard' in your words.

@Harlen Kelly

Not convincing. I could just tell you the same with the conspiracy theories.

Edited by Windappreciator

9 hours ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@Parththakkar12 Are you a trumper by any chance? 

Watch yourself parroting the mainstream media. 'If you question our narrative, you are an evil, Nazi, Trump-supporter'.

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Parththakkar12 don't you think 5g is dangerous? 

I haven't really looked into it yet because I wouldn't have any solutions if it were dangerous. But yeah, it is very possible. There are scientific studies showing that it is dangerous.

And for those of you fuck-sticks asking for my qualifications, I have two years' experience in grad-school and 2 more years of experience doing academic research in undergrad. So yeah, I have 'the qualifications'. I know first-hand how academic research works.

1 minute ago, Parththakkar12 said:

qualifications, I have two years' experience in grad-school and 2 more years of experience doing academic research in undergrad. So yeah, I have 'the qualifications'. I know first-hand how academic research works.

You mean in India or US lol? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

You mean in India or US lol? 

Both. Doesn't matter, the standards of rigor are the same across the board!

The only real solution I see to it, really, is to question everything the mainstream says. Stop being so credentialist, those credentials mean nothing. At best, those 'experts' are resting on their laurels.

The 'experts' are totally confirmation-biased in their science. Science has no defenses against rationalization and confirmation-bias! It is very easy to delude yourself into thinking something is true because an authority said so. Like a professor or a Nobel-Prize winner. Credentialism is characteristic to Stage Orange in general.

What I mean by 'resting on their laurels' is that they will say something that's blatantly false, then when you question it, people will look at their laurels and accolades and be like 'How dare you question such an esteemed expert? Where are your laurels and accolades? Surely, if you're right, you must have those too, right?!' without realizing that those achievements (especially in the academic system) are not a product of creating real value, they are a product of complying with the system, i.e. perpetuating and regurgitating the system's narrative. The system that has corporate interests. The corporations will push a narrative that suits them! I know this because I've gone very deep into how marketing works.

The more you are indoctrinated into their narrative, the more you shill for them, the more you'll achieve because that's how they rig the game. The system is this way by design! Leo talks about how the university-system is a pyramid-scheme in his video on 'Should you go to College?' Absolutely true. I would even go as far as to say that the education-system is a cult. They push the narratives that suit them in the education-system. Ask yourself 'Who designed my school's curriculum? Who designed the education-system the way it is and why?' You'll know what I'm talking about. These are uncomfortable questions that people don't ask themselves.