Karmadhi

Leo what is your opinion on the Zodiac signs and astrology in general

9 posts in this topic

I noticed that this is never talked in actualized.org either forums nor videos (that i am aware of) and i was just curious what Leo+all of you think about this topic. So zodiac signs matching your personality and astrology in general. I know a lot of people, especially girls for some reason that tend to have some believes about your zodiac sign matching your personality often.

Personally i do not have an opinion on the matter but would be curious to hear all of yours.

:)

I'm a Libra and the traits sound like me.  My boyfriend is also a Libra and we match well. :)

I want very badly to say that it's total bs. However i have noticed some common personality traits with 5-6 people that have the same zodiac sign. Maybe it's not about the stars but about the season you are born in that could play a role to your development in the early days. I really have no idea. 

I heard it described as a language. Once you learn the language properly it makes sense.

There are a lot of people who do it wrong though, and I think that's where the bs factor comes in. 

Astrology can be quite accurate when done by serious astrologers. 

Leo has a video that talks about how various things like that are generally real, anyone remember what it's called? 

"You Create Magic" 

I never got into it because of twins who are born on the same day and have polar opposite personalities. Also, I don't like the idea of how the month you are born in explains EVERYTHING about your personality. 

50 minutes ago, machinegun said:

how the month you are born in explains EVERYTHING about your personality. 

That's what a lot of people who don't know much about astrology think. The placement of all the moon and planets at the minute you were born play a role in what makes up you. And it's not as simple as personality. It can be the lessons that you came here to learn, the way you appear to others etc. 

Astrology is a very deep and ancient study. 

"You Create Magic" 

1 hour ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Leo has a video that talks about how various things like that are generally real, anyone remember what it's called? 

I have watched like 90 percent of his videos but do not remember hearing that. Anyone know name of video?