OneIntoOne

Can i become God realized before mastering classical Enlightenment?

11 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Hi everyone!

I've watched the God realized video 3 times and every time i got better and higher degrees of understanding. 

Question is:

Can i become God realized before mastering all the previous steps Leo mentions in his previous videos? 

If yes what is the order it should look like.

I know there might not be any order and every one is different, but still some sort of order might be helpfull.

Thanks!

Can you tell us more about where you're at to give some context? ❤

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

I am here because I had the realization solely through experimentation with heavy psychedelic drugs. I am not enlightened at all but I have a good grasp on the philosophical standpoint because it was something I felt directly on those compounds.

I never had a religious or philosophical view prior and never searched inwards etc.

@OneIntoOne the path typically commences with first becoming conscious directly that what you thought you were - an entity behind the eyes - was just a fiction.  This is the realization of no self.  This is a state of satori or a non-dual state.   It is quite profound and may be preceded by smaller glimpses or mystical experiences - which can also be non-dual states.   When the self is dissolved there can be the realization of Self.  It may happen in the same awakening but may also happen in another awakening.  When God begins to wake up there is usually a flurry of awakenings and mystical experiences.   So yes I would commence with self inquiry, do nothing meditation, and concentration meditation and other tools which can lead to a state of satori and ultimately the realization of no-self.  This is not a conceptual realization but it is actual.  Since everything is Consciousness, becoming conscious that what you believed you were was a fiction, will actually result in the falling away of that belief and becoming Pure Consciousness itself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Anahata

2 hours ago, Anahata said:

Can you tell us more about where you're at to give some context? ❤

You wish i know where i am at.

I never even want to say i had any enlightenment or mystical experiences.

I am very much invested in this work for 2 years now.  

I don't think you can EVER get to a place where you can say ok i have arrived, take out the Tequila...

You have to clime and move as high and as close as possible to God. 

Edited by OneIntoOne

@Inliytened1

58 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@OneIntoOne the path typically commences with first becoming conscious directly that what you thought you were - an entity behind the eyes - was just a fiction.  This is the realization of no self.  This is a state of satori or a non-dual state.   It is quite profound and may be preceded by smaller glimpses or mystical experiences - which can also be non-dual states.   When the self is dissolved there can be the realization of Self.  It may happen in the same awakening but may also happen in another awakening.  When God begins to wake up there is usually a flurry of awakenings and mystical experiences.   So yes I would commence with self inquiry, do nothing meditation, and concentration meditation and other tools which can lead to a state of satori and ultimately the realization of no-self.  This is not a conceptual realization but it is actual.  Since everything is Consciousness, becoming conscious that what you believed you were was a fiction, will actually result in the falling away of that belief and becoming Pure Consciousness itself.

Thanks for clarifying.

Can they contradict each other?

Can you work simultaneously on both at the same time?

I feel like once you start going into God realization the other work becomes worthless. can you elaborate?

7 minutes ago, OneIntoOne said:

I don't think you can EVER get to a place where you can say ok i have arrived, take out the Tequila...

You have to clime and move as high and as close as possible to God. 

Ok, I have arrived, take out the Tequila.

Or, "bring out the lacquer bowls", as they say in East Asia. xD

Doesn't matter if they said it 2000 years ago or still say it today, in my mind, East Asia will always be East Asia.

2 hours ago, OneIntoOne said:

@Inliytened1

Thanks for clarifying.

Can they contradict each other?

Can you work simultaneously on both at the same time?

I feel like once you start going into God realization the other work becomes worthless. can you elaborate?

No they don't contradict and you don't need to do both simultaneously because there aren't two things.

Through meditation you can realize the Self - and you can reach states of consciousnes that are omniscient.   I don't like creating a duality between "classical awakening" as being where meditation can't get you to the Godhead.  It most certainly can.  It's not limited to no mind/void and nothingness/no self realizations.   Through no mind meditation you can actually go full circle into God Consciousness and omniscience.   Shutting down the mind into Pure Actuality is the portal to Infinite Mind.

Now.....all of that said - I agree with Leo that reaching these states through meditation is rare.   Hardly anyone does it..I meditated for two weeks - perhaps even less than that.  So if you are two years into the work then I would look at leveraging all of the tools within your tool belt..  But even with powerful psychedelics I feel that you need to be at a baseline state where you are mature enough.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

49 minutes ago, Thoth_tehuti said:

@Inliytened1 Not true. I've reached the same states as n,n-dmt. I also can enter sleep stage 1 & 2(proved during a MLST) starting from waking state. You have to try to read more 'Authors'.

Nice..We don't hear enough of this here.   Hey listen, I would love it if I'm wrong about awakening via meditation being rare.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.