Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hulia

Why not having illusion without physical aspect?

62 posts in this topic

Being not a human with a heavy and constantly needy body. But something like an elf for example. It would make everything so much simplier and better. No pain, no deseases, no needs for which we have to toil our whole life. The same separeteness through ego, duality, the same dramas at the outcome but in a realm of elfs. If I really were a god I would make my pawns the elfs. 

I just cannot imagine to be flying from vacation in beautiful Greece home to beautiful Vilnius and being picked up from the sky by a crazy maniac to fall into the middle age hole without much hope to ever come out, being only 25. Being tortured every single day probably for the rest of the life.. And maybe even seing a girl friend being tortured and raped and who knows.. 

If we just hadn´t had the physical bodies.

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Hulia How else we would talk about politics? 

in the same way as we do now, without physiscal bodies

2 minutes ago, Hulia said:

in the same way as we do now, without physiscal bodies

I do beleive our interests not really match. For things I want with you hysical bodies are needed. 

GD spirituality 

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I do beleive our interests not really match. For things I want with you hysical bodies are needed. 

GD spirituality 

it´s too much effort to push our bodies towards each other, don´t you find?

and it would also increase CO2 in the atmosphere, I don´t want icebergs melt on the poles

again it´s not good for our physical bodies to have too much of ocean everywhere

Oh, really. 

Couldn't agree more as long as you are willing to pay for all dates. B|

Less hussle. 9_9

6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Oh, really. 

Couldn't agree more as long as you are willing to pay for all dates. B|

Less hussle. 9_9

so you want to come in one of that car, you are posting the whole time and let me pay for you?

it doesn´t make any sense

are you reach or are you not?

I said many times I have snake in my wallet. That snake bites hard. Don't want to get myself injured. 

Let alone if I start with pro russian talk to turn you on. Risking way to much you know. 

You know... Sometimes I feel the same way..

'If only I wouldn't have to drag this body around and take care of its needs...'

But then I remember the joys of having a body. It's not all limitations. There is plenty of room for experimentation and fun. Lots of ways to push the limits and become a remarkable human being - if you will. Not to mention sex.. Sex is awesome. 

Also; by taking care of your body, nurturing it and cleaning up after it plays a very important role in your awakening. It's teaching you a lot of stuff. But to sum it up; It's teaching you how to cultivate self-love.

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss Yes support us man. Already kniw I will lose my hair with her. Also big parent Leo will show up and cut our developing romance. 

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

But to sum it up; It's teaching you how to cultivate self-love.

how exactly?

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Not to mention sex.. Sex is awesome. 

sex is short, the problems afterwards are longer

10 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I said many times I have snake in my wallet. That snake bites hard. Don't want to get myself injured. 

Let alone if I start with pro russian talk to turn you on. Risking way to much you know. 

I bet, of course, without doubts you´ll take pro-russian position to take revenge on me for paying for you for having only snakes in your wallet

Just now, Hulia said:

I bet, of course, without doubts you´ll take pro-russian position to take revenge on me for paying for you for having only snakes in your wallet

2 minutes ago, Hulia said:

how exactly?

Well you want to skip it and go str8 to problems. 

What you expect from me? 

1 minute ago, Peter Miklis said:

@Hulia If we did not suffer, where would all the fun be?

We could suffer without bodies like elfs

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Well you want to skip it and go str8 to problems. 

What you expect from me? 

a tub full of champagne?

Just now, Hulia said:

a tub full of champagne?

Now we are talking.... with you inside, ready. 

You know my ukrainian chick is here. Please don't do this to me. Need to shake my head. 

3 minutes ago, Hulia said:

We could suffer without bodies like elfs

@Peter Miklis just imagine, Leo could close 2 section s on this forum: "Date and Sex" and "Nurition and Health"

Some problems less to solve, more focus on enlightenment and self realisation

5 minutes ago, Hulia said:

how exactly?

Literally by taking care of it.

By being compassionate towards its experience and process. By understanding its limitations and being at peace with those.

The body is teaching you humility.

9 minutes ago, Hulia said:

Not true - in my experience. I've had sex that felt like an infinite ocean of pure ecstasy. 

And while many problems can follow sex; those say nothing about sex itself and everything about one's relationship with sex.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

By being compassionate towards its experience and process. By understanding its limitations and being at peace with those.

The body is teaching you humility.

It´not humulity, it´s laziness :) Beleive me, I know 

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Not true - in my experience. I've had sex that felt like an infinite ocean of pure ecstasy. 

You can have an infinite ocean of pure ecstasy also without sex, if you love somebody. Ant it´s even more sustanable and lasts longer, and you are not exhausted afterwards but always high.

YOu can even have that ocean without somebody if you are successful enough on the path of enlightenment. With even higher sustainability

And sex... 10-20 min. - over. Nothing compared to our life-time

@Hulia So you are romantic type not pragmatic?

Hoorey I can keep my snake in wallet. I have it for so many years it grew close to my heart. Don't change me already please. 

That Ocean if Love is you already. ;)

Really should stop avoiding my gf this way, haha.