Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hulia

Why not having illusion without physical aspect?

62 posts in this topic

@Hulia Don't be harsh my lady he is our parent after all. Has eeys on us. 

You know what we need. 

You need a day off with me. No one else just 2 of us. I will massage your feet for start. Then everything else. We will  spend day in nature and later that evening will take you.... where I decide. 

Real day off or weekend off. Without drugs, not really needed at all. 

Will try avoiding placing that frog btw your legs in middle of the night. Will be that good. 

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy Wait up, I am going to write in a journal a romantic story about getting laid and not getting laid and other turbulences of love lifes

You are making fun of me, that I haven´t got a joke of the guy with the chair. I tell you, slow mind

Edited by Hulia

No I am not. Just having fun really not meaning anything bad about you at all. It's quite healing. Especially after reading what all this guys have to say about romance and similar topics. 

Truth is simple. Just be a man. That's all, literally. Haha

Man is not afraid to speak his mind. 

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Especially after reading what all this guys have to say about romance and similar topics. 

Truth is simple. Just be a man. That's all, literally. Haha

Man is not afraid to speak his mind. 

I have never read so much nonsense as in the section "Pick-up.." on Leo´s forum. Is it just an american phenomenon I haven´t just had a chance to come across such things? 

Every woman senses this attitude - "try this one and if it doesn´t work don´t lose time move to the next" I beleive, it might work. But again a woman senses this attitude and if she still has sex with a guy, she is in a desperate state because of one or the other reason. And this sex won´t be good.

Edited by Hulia

15 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I have never read so much nonsense as in the section "Pick-up.." on Leo´s forum. Is it just an american phenomenon I haven´t just had a chance to come across such things? 

Every woman senses this attitude - "try this one and if it doesn´t work don´t lose time move to the next" I beleive, it might work. But again a woman senses this attitude and if she still has sex with a guy, she is in a desperate state because of one or the other reason. And this sex won´t be good.

I beleive real problem is in next. They haven't learnt proper socialization during high school. 

PUA stuff ain't no work here or will make profit at all. 

But there, unbeleivable. 

PUA guru is a joke compared to normally and fully developed man. Lets face it. 

So much non sense even from spiritual people. 

Why? 

Spiritual people also lack real and actual experience or are stuck in their idealism. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Just now, Zeroguy said:

They haven't learnt proper socialization during high school. 

why?

why don´t they seek to establich the relationship - a kind of connection, closeness? If it even doesn´t come to sex, they still can have an amazing experience with a fellow human being, isnt´t something? But again with this attitude it most probably comes to sex.

Well lets face it not all women are for closeness, connection and relationship. You can't really put all blame on man for wanting just sex. We know to play same as women. 

Problem is only PUA and I look at that with laugh. If sex is the goal they don't actually have it or very rarely and girl they eventually pick up "must be great" including sex with her. 

By far best strategy is just having friends and business/money. 

Since they lack both, well you need to came up with something. Great market for charlatans to milk on them. 

Noticed one common thing about them all.Complete lack of social circle.Real loners.Must be sad.Sad people.

Most of this spiritual people are just as same.Make no mistake.

Edited by Zeroguy

10 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Noticed one common thing about them all.Complete lack of social circle.Real loners.Must be sad.Sad people.

Most of this spiritual people are just as same.Make no mistake.

I am an introvert on the spiritual path. What do you expect of me? Of course I am a loner! :)))

But I am comfortable with it, since spiritual path. So don´t blame spirituality, Leo and his flock :)

The problem with them is that they have a normal ego like all the others who are not on spiritual path + spiritual ego. And even that is not a problem. The problem is that they are not aware of it

Edited by Hulia

My problem is, that I cannot go to Brazil :( Because I am too cautious to do it alone. Will I ever see Brazil? Maybe in next life.

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

I am an introvert on the spiritual path. What do you expect of me? Of course I am a loner! :)))

Spiritual path brought you to me. 

It just can't be better, does it. 

Don't complain who else is willing to massage your feet? 

But I am comfortable with it, since spiritual path. So don´t blame spirituality, Leo and his flock :)

I don't blame it, it's just annoying. It's like listening a chorus. Atleast if there are many different songs. It's just same stuff round after round. 

The problem with them is that they have a normal ego like all the others who are not on spiritual path + spiritual ego. And even that is not a problem. The problem is that they are not aware of it

Completelly agreed. Even myself irl I still behave have values beleifs etc as my normal ego. Nothing changed maybe not really clueless anymore like I was when I was "born" here. 

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

My problem is, that I cannot go to Brazil :( Because I am too cautious to do it alone. Will I ever see Brazil? Maybe in next life.

With me?You do realize I will leave you moment I see some hot brazilian chick? 

10 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

With me?You do realize I will leave you moment I see some hot brazilian chick? 

Oh Zero, don´t go to a brazilian woman. Stay with me. I´ll be your brazilian woman.

4 hours ago, Hulia said:

Oh Zero, don´t go to a brazilian woman. Stay with me. I´ll be your brazilian woman.

Now you sound needy. It means you have low value and that you are incel. 

Wait what?! 

Ofcourse I will stay with you,but will still chase brazilian ladies all over Rio. 

There is no Leo's flock in Rio too. Oh yes baby. 

Edited by Zeroguy

1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

Ofcourse I will stay with you,but will still chase brazilian ladies all over Rio. 

but only if I like them

@Hulia Well, I like that combination. We need to take that into consideration. What type of room will be suitable for such vacation. 

Already costs more and snake in my wallet already started mingling. 

@HuliaMaybe one of these we are all One guys will pay us that vacation.Don't you think?Afterall we are them? 

When you have to take outmoney from your wallet all non duality, spirituality stuff ends. 

Edited by Zeroguy

41 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@HuliaMaybe one of these we are all One guys will pay us that vacation.Don't you think?Afterall we are them? 

When you have to take outmoney from your wallet all non duality, spirituality stuff ends. 

I heard Connor shared his bank details. Do you thing there is something left for our Brazil trip on his account?

45 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

What type of room will be suitable for such vacation. 

I thought rather of moving forward through Brazil not of the room, rather jungle and sleaping in the brazilian huts closer to nature.