Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
perlita

Kapil Gupta

13 posts in this topic

What do you guys make of him? I am a bit perplexed that he asks to send "six figure proposals" for his content. 

That dude doesn't know what truth is.

Truth is everything you experience: the raw being of reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@perlita anyone who asks for money for spiritual content is automatically a red flag 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

He is basically selling spirituality.

That in itself is an indicator that his intentions aren't true.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It's purportedly to weed out the "serious" from the non-serious. 

His "no-prescriptions" approach runs counter to pretty much what Leo and other self-help and spirituality teachers have done. What's uncommon is immediately shunned by the ego, but the more i listen to him, the more he makes sense. 

@platolol

2 hours ago, platolol said:

It's purportedly to weed out the "serious" from the non-serious. 

His "no-prescriptions" approach runs counter to pretty much what Leo and other self-help and spirituality teachers have done. What's uncommon is immediately shunned by the ego, but the more i listen to him, the more he makes sense. 

He wants your money.

@Bojan V why the strawman lol? I can just read his books and free podcasts and articles. 

This guy was asking for $10,000 for a one-on-one introduction to the "Truth" on twitter.

I responded with "The truth that is not priceless is not the real Truth". 

He blocked me.

I laughed. :D 

@JosephKnecht That's hilarious. I think he's ramping up his coaching business, started posting a lot of content on youtube, speaking on Clubhouse etc. 

@perlita dude, actually read his work and see for yourself if he's legit. Ya'll are projecting. Is it questionable that he charges a lot? Yes. But he only takes on people who are the at the top of their fields. Watch his interview with Naval Ravikant for context. 

He's definitely not your regular "guru" who gives you do this, don't do that kinda prescription. That's triggering at first (cos hey, cognitive dissonance). 

@platolol No, I get it. He's acts as a "bad cop" using "there is no how" narrative to plunge the relative "person" into sheer frustration. With hopes that he would eventually surrender, I guess.  

@perlita you came here with a preconceived notion and that got validated by 90% of the people who commented here.  Confirmation bias 101. Hold your judgment, is all I'm saying. You don't have to do anything though.