Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slifon

Difference 5-MeO-DMT HLC and 5-MeO-DMT Freebase

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone knows the difference between HLC and  Freebase 5-MeO-DMT? 

I think you mean HCL not HLC.

These are two different forms that 5-MeO-DMT comes in. Basically, Freebase is what you want if you're going to vape it, HCL (or fumarate or any of the other salts) are what you'll want if you're going to plug or snort it.

Freebase is slightly more potent for the weight, because the molecule doesn't have the hydrochloride (or other) bit stuck to it. HCL will probably have a longer shelf life as it won't degrade as easily.

They are the same drug, just in different forms, for different routes of administration.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

They do act differently

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It was said in the megathread that you can plug freebase too

4 hours ago, outlandish said:

I think you mean HCL not HLC.

These are two different forms that 5-MeO-DMT comes in. Basically, Freebase is what you want if you're going to vape it, HCL (or fumarate or any of the other salts) are what you'll want if you're going to plug or snort it.

Freebase is slightly more potent for the weight, because the molecule doesn't have the hydrochloride (or other) bit stuck to it. HCL will probably have a longer shelf life as it won't degrade as easily.

They are the same drug, just in different forms, for different routes of administration.

^^ This. End of story.

Though yeah if the freebase happens to have some degree of water solubility and it isn't zwitterionic, then yeah it can also be plugged. Though I don't know if it has those qualities.

Edited by The0Self