ivankiss

This is how to be an absolute sweetheart and a total badass at the same time;

34 posts in this topic

@LastThursday Replied at same time above. Ha.

And for me its a natural consequence of genuinely exploring different aspects of yourself, like there's no need to act unless that's what you're exploring and its coming from a genuine place. To me that's most healthy. I want to emphasise what's most psychologically healthy if anything here.

@ivankiss No. I'm all about creating an inner culture, and I don't have time for analogies just because I'm not in favour of tacitly endorsing philosophies I haven't fully engrossed myself in. Don't worry, we're still dancing so nothing personal.

It is classic push-pull. Nothing special. It can be trained solo or in set.

10 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

It is classic push-pull. Nothing special. It can be trained solo or in set.

Except that can easily become toxic.

So yeah, it is quite special- imo. 

It's art ?

@ivankiss For me so much of what I'm attracted to is around respect which is related to value, if I'm there pushing buttons and very good at it which I probably can be, it just makes me lose respect for someone. It totally makes sense that guys become more narcissistic and sociopathic from pickup when they don't take on a larger level of awareness and reference frame for navigating existence. Look at how the average person thinks about robots, zero respect because we don't associate those non Carl Sagan inspiring appliances as having sentience. The more we subtract choice from someone the less respect we give them on a subconscious level whether they realise it or not. To bridge with the discussion rather than purely playing devil's advocate I think its just important to look at it from the perspective of understanding the intrinsic interests of a potential partner, whether that partner is sexual, emotional or otherwise. If a guy looks at it from the perspective of the woman's wants rather than purely from the perspective of pushing buttons to fulfil their wants I think they'd have a more fulfilling interaction, otherwise doesn't it all just become about power if you approach it so mechanically like this? At the very least pure self gratification in a way that wouldn't be pleasing to anyone. Many women love being objects of desire not many in my experience ever liked being objects of desire purely from the perspective of gratifying ones desire to be good at pulling strings.

@ivankiss You also don't always know why a woman is having a positive reaction to you. They may just simply like you for other reasons rather than the games a dude is playing, so then it just becomes a self fulfilling prophecy for them in that direction. There's these balances with truth, reality and authenticity that are completely lost to the person playing a purely machiavellian game and so the fidelity of their life experience becomes less raw, tangible, meaningful and purposeful regarding the place of social relationships relative to their self perception. The very nature of how we interact socially goes right to the heart of the existential positioning and level of growth of our consciousness, so it's unforeseen consequences meets social Jeopardy being played by someone with growing existential Alzheimer's. In short you lose perspective. You're now the drunk girl playing chess and who wants to play with them because they'll never play by the rules.

Edited by ll Ontology ll

23 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Except that can easily become toxic.

So yeah, it is quite special- imo. 

It's art ?

Pushpull in my book is about balancing positivity and negativity. Unfortunately girls react to negativity so I usually lean towards that.

On 16/05/2021 at 7:29 PM, ivankiss said:

It's not like either you're a strong macho dick, you cut to the case, take no bullshit and play no games

Or 

You're a timid, sweet, kind and overly friendly, people-pleasing carebare.

No.

Those are two polarities and they can be integrated. They can be mixed and balanced.

Those two seeming opposites are something that's always been a bit weird for me. 

"Macho vs nice" is a common meme. I perceive myself oscillating between different things, struggling for an identity. You will be a cuddly teddy bear in someone's eyes, a ruthless devil in someone elses. If there's anything I've learnt from seeing my own and people's different perceptions, it's that the world is a hologram. To "me", the world is infinite in foolishness and ephemeral voices which are to be brushed aside. 

Concerning myself with matters of stiff vs spontaneous, authentic vs non authentic, saying nígger vs not saying nig***, retaliate vs turn away, etc 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@ll Ontology ll @StarStruck

I ain't talking about pickup here. Rather; integration in general. Embodiment - if you will.

But while we're at it; picking up girls by acting like a douchebag is low consciousness af. If a chick needs you to be a dick in order to keep interest in you... run and don't look back ?

And I'm not pointing towards personality either. Rather; a vibrational attitude.

45 minutes ago, lmfao said:

I perceive myself oscillating

I imagine the oscillation ends once the integration is completed ?

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@ll Ontology ll @StarStruck

I ain't talking about pickup here. Rather; integration in general. Embodiment - if you will.

But while we're at it; picking up girls by acting like a douchebag is low consciousness af. If a chick needs you to be a dick in order to keep interest in you... run and don't look back ?

And I'm not pointing towards personality either. Rather; a vibrational attitude.

I imagine the oscillation ends once the integration is completed ?

Ever heard of the bitch shield? Those girls can have a nice personality once you get through the barrier. This has nothing to do with PUA by the way.

Edited by StarStruck

@StarStruck Gottcha. Know what you mean. 

It's just a red flag to me. I find it quite repulsive. Which is awesome, since I used to be attracted to it for a while.