trenton

I played meta chess with my little brother

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, trenton said:

Later I can expand on ideology, ego, survival, and pride in chess.

I understand it without explanation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Been playing meta chess with a friend. 

The rules are: Each turn you can play a move or change a rule, to a maximum of 3 rule changes per person. Some rules will counter other rules, so you need to be strategic and time the rule change. 

Some rule are not allowed like: Giving yourself more then 3 rules. Any rule must apply equally to both players. 

Interesting rules we came up with:

• Of course we made a lot of simple rules like, "kings can move like queens and knights", making check mate nearly impossible. Counter rule: 3 checks is checkmate.
  • When a piece is captured it needs to be placed back on the board. Can pick any square. So your placing your opponents pieces back on the board. Its chaos. 
  • Maintain a story of all the pieces and there lives, when a piece is moved, tell the story of that piece. If the story isn't congruent, game is lost. In the end all the pieces develop a relationship with all the pieces they interacted with. 
  • Piece develop feelings for other pieces when they are close to each other for more then 3 move. Pieces in love cant kill each other. 
  • To move a piece you must first send a random text to someone about it. (this one was abit painful)
  • To make a move you must first do a push up. He can barely do 1 push up... so this rules was to my advantage. 
  • Blindfold rule. All pieces are removed from the board or half of the board is blindfold and the other half isnt. 
  • Infinite board. Pieces can move to squares outside the board range.
  • Any piece can be removed from the board and saved for the next game. At the start of the next game the player can put the pieces saved on the board.
  • Each player alternated between moving there pieces and opponents pieces. Ex: Player 1 moves, Player 2 moves, Player1 moves others pieces, Player 2 moves others Piece. Repeat 
  • Every turn increase the number of moves that can be played. On turn 2 make 2 moves in a row. On move 3 make 3 moves... Check stops the sequence.
  • Capturing a piece gives the player and extra move. Can be saved for later. 
  • Slouching back on chair is a loss condition. It becomes a game of maintaining presents. 
  • After a move is made the player must freeze in place. Any movement is a loss. Including eyes. So you must be strategic about where you place your eyes before hitting the clock. lmao
  • Before hitting the clock you must tell the opponent something you like about them. Cant repeat yourself. Gets intense for bullet chess. 
  • Every pieces strength is relative to the number of adjacent pieces. 
  • Pieces of equal value can be sacrificed for a captured piece to return to the board. 4 pawns + rook = queen.
  • A piece of higher value can be scarified for an opponents piece of lower value.
  • If the opponent resigns they get an extra rule for the next game. Rules designed to incentivize resignation. lol Phycological war. A rule sweetening resignation, weakens the mind and all choices that comes after it. Reducing the opponents field of potentiality. 
  • You can choose not to move. If you dont move for 10 moves in a row, you win. Great way to make the opponent choose to do nothing. lmao, it results in them always loosing. The rule is designed to make them experiment with it.

----------------------

What rules can you guys come up with? :D 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 2021.05.6. at 2:36 AM, Leo Gura said:

People are sheep and they just play whatever games they are given without every thinking deeply about how to improve the game and accentuate its essence. Classical chess is not as great as it could be. The game could be made way more interesting if people were less dogmatic about it.

Well, I have one or two examples that go aginst it. In games like Dota 2 or Starcraft 2 where the meta is constantly evolving and in Dota 2 especially, the playstyle is so versatile and there are so many strategies, so that some very high level players do come up with a really out of the box strategy and win tournaments.

Alot of starcraft cheese comes to mind, proxy nexus in enemies base and stuff like that.

Some Dota 2 strats come to mind for example Topsons diffusal gyrocopter, satanic weaver, carry aghanim's wisp, and alot of very intetesting pro level hero drafts, item choices and very subtle cheesy strats I have never seen before.

These games with patches, there the rules somewhat changes, except the main goal, which people do forget and lose alot of games to that. :D

But to think outside of the box, you gotta ha mve a gaming practice routinewhere you sit alone in a lobby and look for holes in the meta e.c.t.

5 hours ago, integral said:

Been playing meta chess with a friend. 

The rules are: Each turn you can play a move or change a rule, to a maximum of 3 rule changes per person. Some rules will counter other rules, so you need to be strategic and time the rule change. 

Some rule are not allowed like: Giving yourself more then 3 rules. Any rule must apply equally to both players. 

Interesting rules we came up with:

• Of course we made a lot of simple rules like, "kings can move like queens and knights", making check mate nearly impossible. Counter rule: 3 checks is checkmate.
  • When a piece is captured it needs to be placed back on the board. Can pick any square. So your placing your opponents pieces back on the board. Its chaos. 
  • Maintain a story of all the pieces and there lives, when a piece is moved, tell the story of that piece. If the story isn't congruent, game is lost. In the end all the pieces develop a relationship with all the pieces they interacted with. 
  • Piece develop feelings for other pieces when they are close to each other for more then 3 move. Pieces in love cant kill each other. 
  • To move a piece you must first send a random text to someone about it. (this one was abit painful)
  • To make a move you must first do a push up. He can barely do 1 push up... so this rules was to my advantage. 
  • Blindfold rule. All pieces are removed from the board or half of the board is blindfold and the other half isnt. 
  • Infinite board. Pieces can move to squares outside the board range.
  • Any piece can be removed from the board and saved for the next game. At the start of the next game the player can put the pieces saved on the board.
  • Each player alternated between moving there pieces and opponents pieces. Ex: Player 1 moves, Player 2 moves, Player1 moves others pieces, Player 2 moves others Piece. Repeat 
  • Every turn increase the number of moves that can be played. On turn 2 make 2 moves in a row. On move 3 make 3 moves... Check stops the sequence.
  • Capturing a piece gives the player and extra move. Can be saved for later. 
  • Slouching back on chair is a loss condition. It becomes a game of maintaining presents. 
  • After a move is made the player must freeze in place. Any movement is a loss. Including eyes. So you must be strategic about where you place your eyes before hitting the clock. lmao
  • Before hitting the clock you must tell the opponent something you like about them. Cant repeat yourself. Gets intense for bullet chess. 
  • Every pieces strength is relative to the number of adjacent pieces. 
  • Pieces of equal value can be sacrificed for a captured piece to return to the board. 4 pawns + rook = queen.
  • A piece of higher value can be scarified for an opponents piece of lower value.
  • If the opponent resigns they get an extra rule for the next game. Rules designed to incentivize resignation. lol Phycological war. A rule sweetening resignation, weakens the mind and all choices that comes after it. Reducing the opponents field of potentiality. 
  • You can choose not to move. If you dont move for 10 moves in a row, you win. Great way to make the opponent choose to do nothing. lmao, it results in them always loosing. The rule is designed to make them experiment with it.

----------------------

What rules can you guys come up with? :D 

Very clever. I like it :)

This kind of games reveal how fast I get irritated, frustrated and show that I'm not really smart. ?

In Tate we trust

20 hours ago, integral said:

Some rule are not allowed like: Giving yourself more then 3 rules.

This is actually a very deep point that people will miss.

Notice that you had to establish this rule in order to prevent a self-reference or infinite regress problem. Otherwise you would have a crazy and unmanageable infinite game. This is exactly how advanced logics, mathematics, set theory, and science kneecap and hide infinity, by disallowing self-reference.

It is necessary for logical and scientific systems to artificially prohibit or outlaw self-reference because without that it would break the finite game.

So basically, what advanced logics and scientific models do is they outlaw Infinity by dictate, as an axiom. And then they act surprised why there is no proof of God to be found! It's an extremely advanced mental trick that keeps scientists and rationalist totally lost in their finite minds. And even a serious professor of logic or mathematics will not comprehend the monstrous significant of this trick.

Self-reference cannot be allowed because it leads to the destruction of every finite construction. Because the Self is Infinity and Infinity must be itself!

If you ever comprehend what I said here, you will be 1 in a 100 million humans. This is some advanced ninja logic stuff.

Basically what I'm saying is: every logical or formal system has a backdoor to God through self-reference. But this back door is bolted shut by humans because if it were not, you could not exist as a human. You would split out into Infinite Consciousness. ;)

On 6/9/2021 at 6:30 AM, Leo Gura said:

This is actually a very deep point that people will miss.

Notice that you had to establish this rule in order to prevent a self-reference or infinite regress problem. Otherwise you would have a crazy and unmanageable infinite game. This is exactly how advanced logics, mathematics, set theory, and science kneecap and hide infinity, by disallowing self-reference.

It is necessary for logical and scientific systems to artificially prohibit or outlaw self-reference because without that it would break the finite game.

So basically, what advanced logics and scientific models do is they outlaw Infinity by dictate, as an axiom. And then they act surprised why there is no proof of God to be found! It's an extremely advanced mental trick that keeps scientists and rationalist totally lost in their finite minds. And even a serious professor of logic or mathematics will not comprehend the monstrous significant of this trick.

Self-reference cannot be allowed because it leads to the destruction of every finite construction. Because the Self is Infinity and Infinity must be itself!

If you ever comprehend what I said here, you will be 1 in a 100 million humans. This is some advanced ninja logic stuff.

Basically what I'm saying is: every logical or formal system has a backdoor to God through self-reference. But this back door is bolted shut by humans because if it were not, you could not exist as a human. You would split out into Infinite Consciousness. ;)

I've had this tab open for a few days now, didn't respond because i have nothing to add. Was waiting for contemplation insights or for some back up from other members.

Even my boomer mother read it, she said "That's exactly right. Your only limitation is your own thoughts" :D

There are likely prerequisites that need to be unlocked before i can understand this. I had written a list of thoughts and questions, they where deleted after realizing getting answers to does questions would not take me any closer to understanding "Self is Infinity and Infinity must be itself!". 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?