Wilhelm44

Parallel Realities: what are the practical implications ?

57 posts in this topic

I believe we're shifting constantly in each moment as consciousness including this very moment. Now in nondual dogma there are some automatic responses, but all those responses still are it. 

On 23/04/2021 at 5:45 PM, Wilhelm44 said:

In this clip Bentinho explains that every moment is it's own eternal parallel reality. With the symbolic cosmic big bang, God instantaneously created every possibility that could and ever will exist. So for example, the conversation you had with a friend this morning, has been playing itself out in the universe since the beginning of time, and will do so eternally. The novelty to the universe this morning, was the way your consciousness related to the conversation in that present moment.

And on a more global scale, Bashar teaches that one can simply shift to the version of earth which one prefers. So for example, you could shift your consciousness to a version of earth where all the oceans are clean if you so choose. I agree with this to some extent, because we do all inhabit our own unique universe, but when it comes to changes on a macro level, I have a sense that it's more about the dominant forces in the collective consciousness. 

Any interesting perspectives on this topic are most welcome. Thank you.

yes definitely your intuition is correct in my opinion, the macro level changes are definitely going to be influenced by the collective. I can't see it possible to do what Bashar says individually just like that through will. Maybe can happen in some cases through dimension split or something to see another version of Earth and I might have seen something like that, although I dont know if it was all in my head (then again it might be all in my head right now too!) 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo  So Bashar is incorrect when he says we can simply shift to the version of earth that we prefer ?

@Vibroverse  I agree. I am curious, how do you interpret Bashar's statement that we can simply shift to the version of earth which we prefer ?

12 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

@Dodo  So Bashar is incorrect when he says we can simply shift to the version of earth that we prefer ?

I believe so, however I've had some experience with the shifting method by doing things that are spontaneous and would not do before which appeared to work, but I believe it did because I was deeply connected with the collective and my desires were in line with "the good of all" not the "good of myself" so I've seen it working I think but it wont work for selfish desires, just altruistic true love-based desires and even then I dont know how or why it would work, it is/was never up to me or my will. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Wilhelm44 Check out the book Reality Transurfing I think it touches on what you're looking for.

I bet there are some good quick summaries to see if it resonates 

Movement Across Time & Space at Super Luminal Speed

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Raptorsin7  I'm going to go through some youtube videos on the topic, and will post one here later today.

@Wilhelm44 sounds good. If i can shift into a reality where I have 10 million dollars now that would be awesome

@Raptorsin7    It sounds like it's about not attaching any overblown sense of importance to your preferred reality, ie believing it's as possible as fetching a glass of milk from the fridge. And already now being completely comfortable with the potential consequences of that reality. 

Plus the intention needs to come from the heart, not the mind.

ps when I shift into my 10 million dollar reality, I will send you one million dollars as a small token of my appreciation. 

On 23.4.2021 at 6:45 PM, Wilhelm44 said:

In this clip Bentinho explains that every moment is it's own eternal parallel reality.

That's very true.

There is no external reality out there which 'you' go out and experience. It SEEMS as if there is, because Consciousness (God - You - We) is SO fucking infintely intelligent that We are able to "project" the illusion of apparent linear continuity 'onto experience' (consciousness). 

What is happening is: Consciousness projecting imagination (linear continuity, time) onto Consciousness.

The Infinite Mother of strangeloops. =D 

With the symbolic cosmic big bang, God instantaneously created every possibility that could and ever will exist. So for example, the conversation you had with a friend this morning, has been playing itself out in the universe since the beginning of time, and will do so eternally. The novelty to the universe this morning, was the way your consciousness related to the conversation in that present moment.

You are God, hehe. But yes.

Eternity / Infinity is not 'something out there" external to You/The Now, that can be realized, found, attained.

Infinity is THIS.

Eternity is THIS PRESENT MOMENT. The Now is ETERNAL. And it is YOU.

You are the Universe.

You don't have consciousness. You ARE consciousness.

Novelty is imagined. Memory is imagined. "Your friend" is imagined.

"Conversation with others" is imagined. Time is imagined. Space is imagined. Death is imagined.

EVERYTHING IS IMAGINED!

Hehe. <3 :D 

And on a more global scale, Bashar teaches that one can simply shift to the version of earth which one prefers. So for example, you could shift your consciousness to a version of earth where all the oceans are clean if you so choose. 

Again - you are God. You don't "have" consciousness. To believe oneself 'has' consciousness as if it were some special thing 'one' could not have... well that's ego!

God/We/You/Consciousness can shift itself HOWEVER it likes, yes! That's fucking amazing to realize this. Indeed.

IT IS SO FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

WAUW BABY <3 :D 

I agree with this to some extent, because we do all inhabit our own unique universe, but when it comes to changes on a macro level, I have a sense that it's more about the dominant forces in the collective consciousness. 

We do not inhabit our own universe/consciousness. It only seems so. This is an illusion.

"Collective consciousness" can be a useful term though.

But yes, I mean, if I want to live in a reality where there is no bad smell in my house, I go open the windows.

But that's just one level of imagination. 

It goes infinitely deeper than that.

Love

Hehe <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

28 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

@WaveInTheOcean   Thank you, Wow, you given me a lot to contemplate :)

my pleasure, thanks for linking the youtube video / creating this topic and initiating some contemplation on my end! 

He's a wise guy that Bentinho avatar.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

5 hours ago, Wilhelm44 said:

ps when I shift into my 10 million dollar reality, I will send you one million dollars as a small token of my appreciation. 

@Wilhelm44 I like the way you think haha.

That is my challenge to all the Loa and parallel universe fanatics. If you truly understand how to atttact reality and an manifest why not manifest your self a few hundred million and throw me a few million.

The fact that I've never gotten a good answer makes me very skeptical

@Raptorsin7   Yeah I agree, and I guess the more of God we realize the less we'll care to manifest those millions anyway :D