Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

I'm going on my first vipassana retreat in 2 weeks i'm really excited for that too. 

From the looks of it, i'm going to spend the next few years on retreats, practicing different yoga systems, etc and then i'll see where i'm at.

I have no real responsibilities and a blank cheque so I can pursue this to my heart's desire. 

Maybe when I come back I won't think every on this forum is retarded and annoying lol. (Although I realize I am both retarded and annoying)

Edited by Raptorsin7

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'm going on my first vipassana retreat in 2 weeks i'm really excited for that too. 

From the looks of it, i'm going to spend the next few years on retreats, practicing different yoga systems, etc and then i'll see where i'm at.

I have no real responsibilities and a blank cheque so I can pursue this to my heart's desire. 

Maybe when I come back I won't think every on this forum is retarded and annoying lol. (Although I realize I am both retarded and annoying)

I don't think you're retarded and annoying my dude

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

@Ulax Haha thanks. 

Whenever I judge or criticize anyone on here or in my life, I always just take a moment to acknowledge that I'm guilty of all those traits.

@Raptorsin7 I get ya

Be-Do-Have

I am on another level since doing suriya kriya by isha and sadhguru. I feel like I been given an enhancement, like someone blessed me.

It took a few years, but this is a significant milestone. Real spiritual progress in a way that I can feel clearly, and that will grow.

I have a 10 day vipassana retreat coming up, then i'm going to Tenessee to stay at the isha center. 

Wow i'm going to be moving objects with my mind like  jedi before I know it.

This is pretty surreal. 

I thought Sadhguru was just another guru and his practices would underwhelm, but I am blown away at how much better I feel.

And I haven't even done shambhavi mudra yet by Sadhguru, apparently that one is even better.

10/10 recommend reaching out to an isha certified teacher in your area, that's what I did.

I just did this practice after my suriya kriya practice and it was an awesome experience.

Wow I can't believe how effective these Sadhguru practices are. I've been seeking something this effective for years.

I got my 10 day vipassana coming up, and it sucks that I won't be able to do these practices while i'm there, but I will pick up when i get back. 

10 hours ago, ZenAlex said:

winkle

What does winkle mean?

Just finished my second suriya practice+ isha kriya after getting off of work. Man I am so happy to have found this practice. It's surreal. I still can't believe how well things are going and how smooth things to be going now.

Still in disbelief at how awesome this practice.

I can't wait to see how much I transform after spending a few months at the ashram in Tenessee

On 11/07/2022 at 9:57 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

Wow I can't believe how effective these Sadhguru practices are. I've been seeking something this effective for years.

I got my 10 day vipassana coming up, and it sucks that I won't be able to do these practices while i'm there, but I will pick up when i get back. 

Great stuff man.

This might also help out a lot re IFS. It seems like you'll be having a lot more access to self.

Be-Do-Have

10 hours ago, Ulax said:

Great stuff man.

This might also help out a lot re IFS. It seems like you'll be having a lot more access to self.

Yeah that's a good way to frame it, whatever the practices are doing are allowing me to let go of resistance and access more energy.

Even though I'm ecstatic with how these practices have gone so far, I still think I need to go deep with therapy to understand my issues around sexual repression. It should be easier now that my mood and vitality are improved.

@Raptorsin7 Ye dude, I wish you the best regarding that.

I think a lot of things are about hitting the bottom of the curve, and then your results explode. Maybe you've hit that bottom now.

Be-Do-Have

I lost these videos, but luckily someone reupload them.

These videos are like a direct uplink to divinity 

Edited by Raptorsin7

Tomorrow I leave for my first 10 day meditation retreat. I'm excited. My only concern is that I probably have to share a room with someone, and I feel uncomfortable using public toilets, so hopefully they have solo bathrooms. 

But overall this could be very promising. 10 days of intense practice, where its just me and my knots and sensations. Just pure witness time. I can already feel the energetics of the spine while im messing with my seated posture and cushions. 

I'm really hoping for some serious purging and energetic releases. But we will see. I can't guarantee anything, so I just need to be patient and diligent.

Hey dude, you'll likely still be in the retreat. But wishing you well mate. Hope its been a space of growth so far. Looking forward to hearing what your experience is like when you're back ?

Be-Do-Have

On 7/29/2022 at 4:02 AM, Ulax said:

Hey dude, you'll likely still be in the retreat. But wishing you well mate. Hope its been a space of growth so far. Looking forward to hearing what your experience is like when you're back ?

Thanks a lot man I appreciate it. I have so much to say about the retreat, I just got back i think i'll need a few days before I'm ready to pour it all out. 

But overall this was an incredible experience. Definitely a defining moment of my life and it's given me such a greater appreciation for the depth of the path. 

I almost quit on the first night, I had such a bad migraine and I thought I was out my depth. But i'm so thankful that I stayed. I'm so happy with how this went.

Idk when I'll see this guy's shadow, but I really like listening to him.

I would rather this guy give someone advice then 99% of people I see on youtube.

I just spoke with woman.

By far the most profound conversation i've ever had in my entire life. I will post the clip when she sends it to me.

If you follow my journal and journey then know this is what the greatest thing i've ever done.

If anyone wants to hear my conversation with the channel you can pm me and I'll send you the link through gmail. The file is too big to upload.

This is me as a baby.

I was such a cute kid haha 

20220802_101629.jpg