Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epikur

The Protests became more 'energetic'

12 posts in this topic

The Guardian declared the protest as riots. It is one of the few mainstream media who does say so. 

Protests erupt in US cities over police violence as riot declared in Portland

Thousands marched in Chicago where 13-year-old Adam Toledo was killed while about 100 arrested in Brooklyn Center

People in the crowd threw bottles and other objects at officers during the march, Oakland police said in a statement. One officer suffered an injury from being struck in the head. A community member was also assaulted, police said.

Police said later Friday they had used pepper spray on protesters in order to disengage. Some people hit officers with sticks and chased officers as they were leaving, police said in a news release. Officers deployed smoke canisters and then used a rubber ball distraction device, police said.

“We’ve had to summon just about every police officer in Multnomah county to keep this group far enough away to preserve what we refer to in our business as the integrity of the scene, so that nobody who shouldn’t be in there goes in there,” Davis said, adding that deputies with county sheriff’s office were also helping.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/17/us-police-violence-protests-portland-riot

This will never end well 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

This will never end well 

I wonder what kind of a reaction will next stupid thing the police do cause after corona becomes a past. 

I'm hoping people feel better so the stuff like abolish the police and calling for violence reduces but the energy for change stays. 

If you didn't know, now you know: Everyone's got an attitude. It's because we all have to evolve through stage red or else you die. If you have survived this far, you have to have been dipshit to atleast a few people. Or else they will use you up. Sometimes there is a time to be an asshole, and it looks like its when motherfuckers are trying to put you down. Then you pull out your inner devil. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

6 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

If you didn't know, now you know: Everyone's got an attitude. It's because we all have to evolve through stage red or else you die. If you have survived this far, you have to have been dipshit to atleast a few people. Or else they will use you up. Sometimes there is a time to be an asshole, and it looks like its when motherfuckers are trying to put you down. Then you pull out your inner devil. 

Can you elaborate?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

41 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Can you elaborate?

Honestly, I think this whole thing is just my attraction to masculinity. As I grow older it grows stronger, like that motherfucker on the stage at the rap concert getting up in people's faces. Or Leo gettin in everyone's face in his "Is actualized.org a cult?" video where he was all arrogant and fearless, and raunchy, and pissed. That shit was beautiful. It's sort of a spiritual essence, that masculine essence if you know what I mean. But every once and awhile, you got to let that inner demon out, I mean I do have a lot of stage red in me, and I think that's what it is. You gotta let your inner stage red out to play every once in awhile. Obviously these people took it too far by burning the world down, but I think that's why they do it. 

'Get the f*** out of New York': Brooklyn BLM protestors heckle diners at 'white men-owned' taqueria following Chauvin verdict

The protest took place at Maya Taqueria early in the evening on Tuesday

Diners looked on as they were heckled by some demonstrators in the crowd

'Get the f*** out of New York,' the protesters said in a call-and-response

The leader, who appeared to be white, also said: 'We don't want your f***ing money. We don't want your f***ing taqueria ... owned by f***ing white men'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9495559/Protesters-heckle-diners-Brooklyn-taqueria-Derek-Chauvin-verdict.html

Clean those dumbfucks off the streets. There is no room for there horseshit in my world. 

35 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

Clean those dumbfucks off the streets. There is no room for there horseshit in my world. 

Would any form of protests that you disagree with be allowed in your world? 

That's nothing I have seen worse.

The guy was white LOL!

4 hours ago, Opo said:

Would any form of protests that you disagree with be allowed in your world? 

Yes