Manusia

Why I see lot of people love to see others suffering?

7 posts in this topic

Yeah the more I mature I become more conscious about this thing. Lot of people really love to see others suffering because of them. They gain sense of control over it in some way. I mean I really hate that. I think people dont really aware of what they doing to other people, but now I clearly see how people conscious to choose such behaviour. Like... why? 

The solution I only have is to move away from such of people and just move on from problem that they made for you. Just let go. But at the same time I want revenge and make they suffer too lol. I have that traits too for people like that haha.

Answer is pretty easy - they are suffering themselves.

They can't find a way to stop their suffering, so by using you, they are showing (in a toxic, ilusionary way) that they are better than you. It's a quick fix, something like masturbating, when you are horny.

They decrease your value, to feel better about themselves, but still - I doesn't change the fact, that they are still piece of shit.

2 hours ago, Manusia said:

I have that traits too for people like that haha.

Investigating on this might answer your questions.

6 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

Answer is pretty easy - they are suffering themselves.

They can't find a way to stop their suffering, so by using you, they are showing (in a toxic, ilusionary way) that they are better than you. It's a quick fix, something like masturbating, when you are horny.

They decrease your value, to feel better about themselves, but still - I doesn't change the fact, that they are still piece of shit.

Hahaha thats really interesting take. 

to not feel alone in suffering. they want to make others understand how they suffer because they believe they cannot fix it themselves.

Edited by ilja

Reminds me of when asked people would say no for a big some of money if others would get even more. This thinking is actually quite reasonable because intuitively people figure out that you can't be rich if you have less money than others.

Similar to this we have our inner strategy for survival that wants to dominate others be it emotionally, financially, physically. 

The AI and the 'architect' might create a matrix where we can live our lives without hurting others in real life.