Eren Eeager

GOD VS suffering.

26 posts in this topic

God does not allow suffering, he creates it and uses it as a tool to mark a path towards evolution. Suffering seems negative to you because you perceive it that way, life is designed in this way. A tree does not suffer, since it cannot do anything to avoid suffering, it would make no sense for it to suffer. you suffer because you have deviated from the narrow path marked in which there is no suffering, that of union with God. This means that this is the place you have to be, otherwise you will suffer. Suffering is nothing to God, he does not mind suffering, it is completely irrelevant, it is to us from our limited perspective that it seems so terrible, but he is nothing more than a teacher

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Forestluv Are u trying to say that a part of God IS suffering ? ?

You seem to be creating an external entity that is separate from other entities. This is the classic religious concept of “god”. 

Imagine asking: “Is a part of God a sunset? Is a part of God laughter ? Is a part of God that tree?”. 

9 hours ago, Forestluv said:

You seem to be creating an external entity that is separate from other entities. This is the classic religious concept of “god”. 

Imagine asking: “Is a part of God a sunset? Is a part of God laughter ? Is a part of God that tree?”. 

@Forestluv

Well I thought the opposite. By realising that God is suffering that would suggest that God is Actually anything that arises in my experience...therefore God is everything... therefore God is here and there is not a separate thing outside God ... 

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Forestluv

Well I thought the opposite. By realising that God is suffering that would suggest that God is Actually anything that arises in my experience...therefore God is everything... therefore God is here and there is not a separate thing outside God ... 

Yes.
It looks like I misunderstood you. 

On 8.4.2021 at 10:17 PM, James123 said:

Life is suffering, but God is not suffering nor happiness. It is just what it is. 

God is Love bro. Which also happens to be Formless Nothingness ??☯️????❤️

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

20 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

God is Love bro. Which also happens to be Formless Nothingness ??☯️????❤️

There is no god. Anything you say, feel, experience, learned, knowledge is not the truth. What is god? Creator? Creates what? What is creating?  ???

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."