SamC

What the fuck just happend? Was this a mystical experience?

6 posts in this topic

Yesterday at midnight something spooky happend. I was searching around for signs for awakening and than when I read one of the signs which was " you realize no descriptions of yourself is enough to contain you' I realized that I was litterly dead and didn't exsist, that I was just a story. After this both my ears started ringing and I felt really peaceful + " tingley lucid" and I just was in this presence for 20 + minuts and it was totally effortless.

( The right ear started to ring 30 min before this happened and I recognized the sound. This usually happens when I've been doing a lot meditation but now it was joined by another sound if my left ear that ringed together. This was the first time hearing any of the ringing sounds in months)

After this, I got really scared and paranoid and thought someone was braking into my house. It felt like someone always was watching me, maybe becuase there was. I was scared to die or get hurt. After this I a tried to focus on my breath for a while and than I became calm again and could sleep...

And now in the morning the ringing is gone and everything is pretty much the same again. 

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happend?? Any theories or ideas? Anyone who have had similar experiences? First I thought it was enlightenment or ego death but it didn't feel that intense. It was intense and beautiful but not to the level of me soaking my bed with tears of joy. Could this still be a mystical experience? Would love your insights (:

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Ye p much. I think that's how the definition goes

@SamC it may have been the start of something that was quickly squashed by the ego's defense mechanisms.  You won't have to ask us anything when it actually happens.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It’s like the scene in the matrix where they’re flying in the ship through the darkened real world...and then they rise above the clouds, and are swept away by the beauty. 

In the same sense it sounds like there was the natural bliss of being, or, what is, without self referential thinking...and then the narrative was believed again, and therefore death, separation, etc. 

That tingling and ringing is ‘it’ though.

I once read the average person has over a hundred thoughts about themself everyday. I don’t believe it. Can’t see how that’s possible. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@SamC Maybe, you are becoming aware of subtle sounds. I have ringing in my ears. It is a symptom called tinnitus. Maybe, it is tinnitus, maybe not.

Edited by Understander