Someone here

Ground your work in direct experience

33 posts in this topic

Me first lol.. 

Just a quick message for Truth seekers.....:)

This path is about Truth. If what you have is not the truth.. It's important to let it go. Why hold on to that which is ultimately not true?

In order to do that.. you have to investigate honestly your ideas. Truth is not a belief.. Idea.. Concept.. Ideology etc. Truth is simply that which is found and /or alingned with direct experience.

I see a lot of bullshit on this forum.. People talking about stuff they have no experience of whatsoever (past lives.. Reincarnation.. miracles of Jesus etc) ...and it makes me wonder what's the reason for falling for bullshit?? Why are we not immune to nonsense??

It's important to learn epistemology. How do you know something? And is certain knowledge of the world even possible? Are good questions to contemplate. 

Yes it is possible to have certain knowledge. And you will find no certain source of certain knowledge other than direct experience. 

Please ground your work in direct experience and stop repeating stuff you heard 'others ' talk about. 

Peace :)

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

. Truth is not a belief.. Idea.. Concept.. Ideology etc. Truth is simply that which is found and /or alingned with direct experience.

You think there's Truth over here, and that which is going to be found or is aligned with over there.

Non duality Not found 404 ☹️

@Javfly33 is nonduality Truth? Is nonduality itself an experience? Or a belief? Or idea? What if nonduality is not the truth? What if everything you ever been told is a lie? Take responsibility for finding truth. How do you know what is true? Who told you? How can you trust anyone whatsoever including me right now? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Javfly33 is nonduality Truth? Is nonduality itself an experience? Or a belief? Or idea? What if nonduality is not the truth? What if everything you ever been told is a lie? Take responsibility for finding truth. How do you what is true? Who told you? How can you trust anyone whatsoever including me right now? 

Non duality is definitely not the truth. It's a model to understand the interconnectedness of reality.

But yeah, it could be flawed. In a lot of ways .

The truth can't be a model or theory or ideology as you said. 

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Non duality is definitely not the truth. It's a model to understand the interconnectedness of reality.

But yeah, it could be flawed. In a lot of ways .

The truth can't be a model or theory or ideology as you said. 

A model or a theory could be flawed because it's conceptual in nature.  Actual Truth cannot be flawed because it's not a concept to begin with. :)

-Osho

Have you ever thought of letting go of your need to control another persons spiritual experience?  I mean, considering you aren't even a happy person, that you're someone who claims to, at the end of the day just be a coward that is full of fear - what do you even know?
You're a closed minded person, pretending to have truth.  There are so many facets to it, and all of it comes from a person's own introspection into themselves.  When you decide for another person when they are honest or not, you take away that person's ability to decide for themselves, to find out, to grow.  It then is no longer about them, but your silly little need to control what you view as truth, instead of doing more research or trying to understand another person who, at the end of the day, has every right to introspect the way that they think is best.

One thing I am learning about people here who have chronic issues with controlling others is that they don't really care about another person growing, it is about making them conform to what you think is right.  You're full of it, pretending that everyone else is, because you're looking outwards at what other people are doing on the forum.  That's harmful, and it ultimately makes you kind a ....nyeh... person underneath it all.

Focus on yourself, quit worrying about what other people are doing here, you are not here to "show them the way" or, honestly, even decide what is true or not.  I bet, at the end of the day, you are probably just disappointed that you can't verify such things for yourself, you're closed off to it, an entire world that other people get to be privy to.

All of this stuff COMES from direct experience.  You are someone who is still trying to come to terms with the fear of death, and I remember you making a post in the past on wanting to have such experiences and being unable to.

I dislike this form of dishonesty with people and I do keep track of the underlying reasons for these sorts of displays of "generosity" when it comes to showing other people how they should be living their lives.

You sound like someone who is secretly envious.  "I can't do it, so you are lying".  Psssh.  Whatever.

Edited by Loba

@Loba ey buddy why toxic? U mad? 

-Osho

@Someone here You're toxic.  You actually, genuinely are.  Don't do that.  I don't like that.  Doesn't feel good when it comes back to you, does it?  You're arrogant. 

@Loba

Aren't you the one who just spam people's journals and PMs with this sort of silly personal judgment and getting toxic in analyzing their personalities when you don't even know them???  Nah hard to take you seriously sorry.

Next! 

-Osho

@Loba That's some over-assuming. I don't think the issue is Someone here or anybody else. What makes us angry in others most of the time is a reflection of our own bs that we feel shame for.

Edited by Barbara

@Someone here No, I am not.  I am the person that has this happen to me and have to try to get folks to stop.  I then do it in return.  So once again, thank you for gaslighting and being a part of the problem that this forum has, which is trying to control how other people work on themselves.  You don't like being called out on the truth of your actions, do you?  You are arrogant.  Fix it.  Don't make it my problem, or the problem of people who do have these abilities, we have to deal with enough stigma.

I rarely ever talk to people via PM, I never spam, never start convos via PM.  I keep to myself here.  Very much so.  The times that I have done something that I view as wrong, I do my best to work on it, but generally, I have been the victim of this 75 percent of the time.

@Barbara That is an assumption as well on your part, don't you think?  To assume that what I wrote was because I was hiding from bullshit, instead of having another, possibly more nuanced issue with this.  Do you know this person here?  They have issues with controlling other people's experiences.  I'm not kidding, this guy spends way too much time doing that.  This is a habit of his.

I have bothered and bullied here for working through such things, it's annoying to be seeing these sentiments everywhere.

I see that he likes to do exactly what he can't handle.  Coward.

Edited by Loba

@Loba That's literally non of your business. If it annoys you so much go do something else... But know others are not the problem. No one has the power to make you angry. Take 100% responsibility for what you're feeling here. 

4 minutes ago, Loba said:

I see that he likes to do exactly what he can't handle.  Coward.

Insulting is not cool. It's against the guidelines even. Show some respect or leave.

@Barbara Same here.  You're not cool.  You are a triangulator.  I will keep that in mind for the future that you have a quasi manipulative form of communication with others.

You are not a good communicator and you are pretending to be.  Don't do that.

I don't like having aspects of my journey downplayed, with the amount of emotional work that it takes, to have people play games like this.  That is not okay.  I want you to know this.

Edited by Loba

@Loba @Loba

My love.. Just gtfo. 

-Osho

@Someone here I was right about you dude.  Why do you spend so much time here trying to act like you know better than other people?

That is the actual issue, not what you think is bullshit.

Do you know this?  Do you know that acting like this is harmful for other people here who are just trying to do their own thing?  Are you going to do anything about it or keep it up?  I wanna know.  Since you felt the need to marginalize people such as myself, what are you going to do to improve your own style of communication here? 

Or are you going to gaslight me because I was accurate and that bothered you?

p.s. - stop being full of shit.

Edited by Loba

@Barbara You proved my point, thank you.  I will leave, but I see what is going on here and it's not right.

Don't ever triangulate me here again, I don't like that, and putting up a boundary against it is fine.

I don't think it is okay for one party to treat a group of people rudely, and then for a person in that group not to have the ability to essentially explain the underlying reason for why this person made this post in the first place.

This guy had, just a few months ago, been inquiring into wanting to have these experiences.

@allislove  Are you able to see the underlying energy coming from this initial post, that might have caused another person to dislike the tone, the implication?  Look at how it is worded - you can see that it isn't really coming from a good place.  This person set the tone initially, and can't tolerate getting back what they give.  You happen to understand how energy works, follow your gut and read that post and see how you would feel if someone was trying to, essentially, instigate this sort of energy.

They don't want to admit that this is a post made for that reason with that sentiment in mind.

It is accusatory, dismissive, arrogant and downplays the experiences of other people here - many who work with siddhis.
What if I made a post in the dating section with something like, "I don't believe a certain party should be doing this or that."  That is the same message.

He changed the name, indicating some level of self awareness that energy given is energy got.  Good to know.

Have a good night, I'm done here.

@James123  Not always.  There is often a circle when it comes to these things, you are all choosing not to be nuanced simply because you have a different belief system when it comes to spirituality.  And once again, that is not okay.  It is not right to start off with energy that brings this sort of conversation to the table, and then when you get the meal you ask for, to pretend like you didn't order it.  You get it?  I am working through difficult emotional aspects of this path right now, in fact, just tonight.  This is not what people on their own path need to be seeing.  But no one here bothered to ask, did they?  They just assumed that my emotions do not have a purpose at all, or even where they stemmed from - but this person is allowed to act hurtful, to instigate, and then hide behind all of you.

That's cheap.  That is also dismissive, and another form of gaslighting.  If this person had made a respectful post, then this would not be an issue, so why is it that the onus is solely on me when it takes two... or apparently a group, to tango?

The only reason why you guys are backing this person up is because of a similar, closed belief system to other aspects of spirituality.  

This is all really messed up. Not cool.  I'll be making sure to avoid you guys because you're dishonest in how you communicate - I really don't care for it.

And you wanna know what?  My experienced are grounded in direct experience.  I sit with my own death.  To see this is basically to have someone say that the very depths of what I am working on is a lie - when there is nothing more final than that... all siddhis come from the same place, the cultivation of energy from the edge of death, the same place that you guys work from just with a different outcome... jeez... do you guys understand this?  At all?  Has anyone read a book on this or attempted to develop one?  It is legitimately having someone say "You are doing exactly what I suggest, but the outcome is something I don't agree with therefore it is wrong."  When it isn't.

You guys are just closed off to it.  This is... really bad.  Because I can feel the real reasons for why this is happening.  And each person's actions, why they have taken the stance, and it is not as noble, or bold or anything.  This is wrong.

I am going to say it.  This is wrong.  And I can feel and know the underlying reason for each person who has gone against what I have said here, and where the underlying judgement comes from as well.  So not only have my experiences been dismissed, but I know the reasons for it are not as straightforward as people claim.  And if I say what it is, even though it is true, these people won't be honest.  It will be on me.

This is the problem that people with these abilities have.  Is that we know what is going on underneath and people don't like that.

@Someone here You passive aggressively tagged me and then deleted the post. ^ read this and move on.  You are an instigator.  The fact that you tagged me while I am silenced at the moment goes to show what you are made of underneath.  @allislove  Please be aware of this, that this person is instigating.  Keep that in mind in the future.  They deleted the post, but the intention was clear.  This is in bad form.  Really. @Javfly33 I had offered you advice earlier this year, perhaps in december in which you had a similar awakening experience due to how descriptive I was of it.  You throw me under the bus?  You remember the experience you had where you heard birds and became one with music after I instructed you in a thread on how to do it, the siddhi happened soon after.  @Javfly33 Because I was getting too popular.  I was being bothered (stalked, actually) offsite, and a bit onsite and thought the name change would stop it.  After Leo mentioned it on a video I thought I would change it because I don't being seen.  I waited a long time with that, with the stalking before changing it - just didn't want to deal with the people who were doing that anymore.

Edited by Loba

52 minutes ago, Loba said:

Have you ever thought of letting go of your need to control another persons spiritual experience?  I mean, considering you aren't even a happy person, that you're someone who claims to, at the end of the day just be a coward that is full of fear - what do you even know?
You're a closed minded person, pretending to have truth.  There are so many facets to it, and all of it comes from a person's own introspection into themselves.  When you decide for another person when they are honest or not, you take away that person's ability to decide for themselves, to find out, to grow.  It then is no longer about them, but your silly little need to control what you view as truth, instead of doing more research or trying to understand another person who, at the end of the day, has every right to introspect the way that they think is best.

One thing I am learning about people here who have chronic issues with controlling others is that they don't really care about another person growing, it is about making them conform to what you think is right.  You're full of it, pretending that everyone else is, because you're looking outwards at what other people are doing on the forum.  That's harmful, and it ultimately makes you kind a ....nyeh... person underneath it all.

Focus on yourself, quit worrying about what other people are doing here, you are not here to "show them the way" or, honestly, even decide what is true or not.  I bet, at the end of the day, you are probably just disappointed that you can't verify such things for yourself, you're closed off to it, an entire world that other people get to be privy to.

All of this stuff COMES from direct experience.  You are someone who is still trying to come to terms with the fear of death, and I remember you making a post in the past on wanting to have such experiences and being unable to.

I dislike this form of dishonesty with people and I do keep track of the underlying reasons for these sorts of displays of "generosity" when it comes to showing other people how they should be living their lives.

You sound like someone who is secretly envious.  "I can't do it, so you are lying".  Psssh.  Whatever.

47 minutes ago, Loba said:

@Someone here You're toxic.  You actually, genuinely are.  Don't do that.  I don't like that.  Doesn't feel good when it comes back to you, does it?  You're arrogant. 

12 minutes ago, Loba said:

@Someone here I was right about you dude.  Why do you spend so much time here trying to act like you know better than other people?

That is the actual issue, not what you think is bullshit.

Do you know this?  Do you know that acting like this is harmful for other people here who are just trying to do their own thing?  Are you going to do anything about it or keep it up?  I wanna know.  Since you felt the need to marginalize people such as myself, what are you going to do to improve your own style of communication here? 

Or are you going to gaslight me because I was accurate and that bothered you?

p.s. - stop being full of shit.

You might have disliked the tone, the implications, the person, the post, you name it. That's not the issue, but the hateful way you approached, insulting and disrespecting Someone here. That is not allowed here. Don't make this personal.

Be kind here. 

User @Loba received a warning.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x