UDT

The Incredible Pain God goes through because of Ego

9 posts in this topic

I dont know how you feel about this, probably will depend upon the level of consciousness youre in right now but think about how life is the ultimate gift, the incredible intelligent design of interdependency between humans, animals, plants, nature, physics, the stars etc. 

Everything set up perfectly for ultimate love and harmony through interdependent community and synergistic collaboration.

And the first 100000 years of it god has to endure slaughter, rapes, lies, exploitation, greed, killing over and over and over and over again. Its like a mother who set up this perfect playground with all her heart and when she lets the kids and looks, the drown each other in the sandpit. 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

This is how God wants it to be. So do you!  ? If you want to suffer, you suffer, if you want to love, you love! Isn't that beautiful?

God is not making a distinction between importance/significans of You and Hitler. Good and Evil. Love and Suffering. You are,  through your state of consciousness. And you are God. You can be whatever you Imagine it to be! 

In this case, for you it means that... God is enduring the suffering of hes kids mistakes. But this is the process of raising kids don't you think? Its like saying that when baby is shitting, screaming, and crying is bad or evil or whatever. Its like saying that you wouldn't want kids at all just because they shit. It is silly, don't you think? 

You are making a duality between significance of 100 years old humans and 10000 of human evolution. You are giving meaning to it. Not God. And you are God.

Maybe human rase needed to rape themselfs so that other rase would see and learn from their mistakes which would make them very technologically evolved, and becaouse of that, 10000 years later they will come back and save the erath from extinction. So you are saying that few rapes here or there are more important then the extinction of the human planet? You are doubting Gods plans? Camon man... hahahaha xD xD

7 hours ago, UDT said:

Everything set up perfectly for ultimate love and harmony through interdependent community and synergistic collaboration.

I don't agree. Nature is very brutal.

one day this will all be memories

19 minutes ago, kag101 said:

Are you trying to tell me that parasites that hatch their eggs in your brain and then eat you from the inside alive aren't God's love? How dare you!

12 minutes ago, Strangeloop said:

It's so dark with you guys.

xDxDxD

16 hours ago, kag101 said:

You know how happy that parasite is that he can raise his kids in your brainstem? He´s loving life

26 minutes ago, UDT said:

You know how happy that parasite is that he can raise his kids in your brainstem? He´s loving life

Not sure if parasites are driven by happiness motives but even if they are I can bet the kid's it's happening to isn't that happy.

its a joooke