Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vittorio

The final answer to: "is there one or multiple perspectives?"

26 posts in this topic

This sounds like a good explanation of a problem that thank god i never experienced. It is scary af to think like this. I think that solipsism is a mind made problem than can go away by stop thinking and start being. I think i got a glimpse of solipsism from the guided medidation to realize you are god video. No thank you. I have no need to create this fear even if it's the truth. Did anyone in here became solipsistic before learning the concept of solipsism? This is just something extra that needs to let go off. Of course this is my newbie pov. There are countless things to learn. Maybe i will end up being solipsistic one day who knows. 

Edited by BlackMaze

@BlackMaze

It’s not a fear per se, solipsism feels off because it is a bit off. Perspective is a thought. Only is identification, as the only person, only “real” person, or only finite mind. Point of view is all encompassing, ineffable, being appearing as

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm i would lie if i said that i understand what this point of view is. Are there many povs? As i understand it solipsism means that there is only one pov and how i see it is that there are infinite povs which come from the same source, the one. My understanding for this topic clearly lacks to be honest. I just believe that it is better to feel and be than getting lost in a theory that could even be the truth. This truth seems to be coming from the mind. 

Edited by BlackMaze

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@BlackMazeOnly is identification, as the only person, only “real” person, or only finite mind. 

This clarified it a bit. Thank you. 

Form is consciousness and consciousness is form. 

You and I are different forms (holons), within the continuum of existence, so our points of view are different. My hand is also a form, it has its own consciousness within the greater holon of "me". To use an analogy, you and I are like two hands on the same body, they have the left and right handed perspectives, are holons in their own rights, but belong to the greater holon of the whole person. Is the left hand conscious of the right hand's pov? I don't think so, in my experience. But my whole body awareness can see both perspectives. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

I was exploring solipsism long time ago, actually my first encounter with it was not intentional, I didn't know what I am doing, left me mentally ruined for like 6-8 months, what I experienced was that everything in my field of experience is dead, there was no life in anything but me, even my family, people close to me. 

Later I tried to see if solipsism hold any truth and experiences I got really ranged from how I was approaching it, from thinking that everything around me is giving me signs and trying to tell me something, to everyone is against me and playing me, even with some interesting visual effects.

What can I say , I didn't find answer to this specific question, but it for sure shows how much we are capable to shape our experience and there are even some uses if you think about it , you can see things that other can't and get some creativity in such way , innovation and so on.