Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EnRoute

Tucker responds to Pentagon's criticism of his show

8 posts in this topic

I've never been a fan of Tucker Carlson and I never liked any of his political views.

With that being said, I still watch his shows with enthusiasm because some of his points make sense.

Although I don't agree with most of his thoughts and ideas, some of them are actually valid.

Recently, he talked about China and the US military: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi-_VqYODLw

What would happen if all of a sudden China became a military super-power and took over the Western world?

Would you like to be governed by China, a country that is currently running concentration camps?

The questions above are rooted in reality, as we must understand the dangers of a rising China.

Not to attack China, but they don't have animal rights, nor human rights. That tells everything about their rulers, the CCP.

I would like to know what do you think about the rise of China and what can we do about it.

Edited by EnRoute

8 minutes ago, EnRoute said:

I've never been a fan of Tucker Carlson and I never liked any of his political views.

With that being said, I still watch his shows with enthusiasm because some of his points make sense.

Although I don't agree with most of his thoughts and ideas, some of them are actually valid.

Lol. 

Pointless fearmongering. China is not gonna do anything to America other than maybe undermine American empire outside America a bit. This is needed.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

China is not gonna do anything to America

what could they do without suffering serious consequences? @Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

China is not gonna do anything to America other than maybe undermine American empire outside America a bit.

Take advice from Bill Maher.

24 minutes ago, EnRoute said:
Take advice from Bill Maher.

Sorry but Bill doesn't seem too stable. 

And i don't like how he treats kids. 

Edited by Opo

I am getting of all of these bullshit conspiracy theories made by the right. Tucker Carlson needs to keep his mouth shut.