Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blankisomeone

What’s your morning routine like?

17 posts in this topic

I wanna implement a solid one, so I’m looking for ideas. Thought I’d ask you guys cuz y’all so conscious

Have you read the book "The Morning Miracle"?

one day this will all be memories

Take some time experimenting with different things. Maybe you do some yoga, eat, get ready for the day. Maybe you meditate first thing or drink some water upon rising. There are lots of morning routine videos on YouTube that gave me ideas as well. 

"You Create Magic" 

On 12/3/2021 at 9:45 PM, kag101 said:

what other books do you recomend? @kag101

Edited by Human Mint

On 15/03/2021 at 4:27 AM, Human Mint said:

what other books do you recomend? @kag101

Specifically for morning routines, I think the one I mentioned is a good one. It can give you some ideas.

The only thing I dislike about that book is the extraordinary claims he makes, which ends up setting a completely unrealistic expectation.

Wake up, splash cold water on the face, walk outside no matter the weather and announce I am alive & not taking this awakening for granted. The rest just seems to happen.

If there is anything less than awesomeness, one of these meditations addresses it naturally & change the state of mind. If there is any hesitation in expressing & releasing anything, the emotional scale. If there is any apparent lack of creative juice, one of these unclogs it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm 3 questions coming right up.

what happens when your physical body dies. Will you then remember with a shock? What is your opinion on near death experiences.

@Najim

By alive, I mean I’m ‘in’ my creation, ‘living a lifetime’, which is an appearance within me. Life & death are not indicative of an individual, but are an assumption in thought, based on the apparent individuation, through the lens, or experience. 

My option on near death experiences is that they should have went further to see what they really are, and what experience really ‘is’... such that ‘they’ did not have a near death ‘experience’.

Re-membering could be said to be shocking indeed, yet, absolutely mundane. 

@Nahm  

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Najim

My option on near death experiences is that they should have went further to see what they really are, and what experience really ‘is’... such that ‘they’ did not have a near death ‘experience’.

Ah I see, they didnt let go of themselves to realize there is noself that dies. 

Thats, powerful. 

In your video you said that you mediated and then discovered what you really were, what age were you when this happened? Im asking this because I want to know if its easier to unwind the construct of yourself before you build on it too much of yourself. The younger you are the less you've constructed...

24 minutes ago, Najim said:

@Nahm  

Ah I see, they didnt let go of themselves to realize there is noself that dies. 

Thats, powerful. 

‘You’ got it... though I’d tweak, that the idea of themself wasn’t let go, which is to say, the vantage point wasn’t prior enough to the thought attachment. 

In your video you said that you mediated and then discovered what you really were, what age were you when this happened? Im asking this because I want to know if its easier to unwind the construct of yourself before you build on it too much of yourself. The younger you are the less you've constructed...

Story wise, I was around 35 ish.  Resonance is far more relevant imo than age, since age is a thought, but resonance with thought is felt. The story to be unwound is only ever happening now. 

I have only the barebones of the routine i want to have and this is a cold shower. It completely transforms my day. Start with warm water and switch to cold in the end. One arm then second arm, one leg then second leg, take a deep breath hold it and over the shoulders. Just do it don't overthink it. Work your way up to the coldest setting and to stay longer. Then a cup of green tea with lemon while reading a book, maybe meditating if i feel like it and then a perfect breakfast that has 5 fruits among other good stuff. 

Edited by BlackMaze

Walk over to the sink and wash my face and limbs with cold water.

Then do the islamic prayer ( a combination of mantra, yoga and intention to unite with love)

Wim Hof Breathing method

followed by a guided meditation session 

I get out for a little cardio session

Then I pour myself a big cup if coffee and drink it over a five hour period while I do my work. But before 

this is most days, some days I wont do them in the same order, or I’ll start work then do the wim hof method and meditation later on.

But it about sums it up

On 12/03/2021 at 9:45 PM, kag101 said:

@kag101

I just finished reading the book. Thanks for the recommendation.

Dude, that book motivated me too much

I am EXHAUSTED from so much motivation, holy crap...

On 18/03/2021 at 10:53 AM, kag101 said:

The only thing I dislike about that book is the extraordinary claims he makes, which ends up setting a completely unrealistic expectation.

I know... I'm dead tired. I never felt so deeply motivated lol. It's not that I'm tired of waking up at 5AM, that's completely fine by me. I'm just tired of the feeling of too much motivation, an almost mania-like level of motivation. But I'll continue! I just need some toning down

I could feel the author's motivation emanating from the book as I read it. I could almost hear him

My motivation got so high up there that I need to be careful now, because I might be on the way to the notorious ego backlash.

Edited by blankisomeone

On 22/03/2021 at 10:27 AM, blankisomeone said:

I'm just tired of the feeling of too much motivation, an almost mania-like level of motivation

Have you ever gone to a psychiatrist?

Damn is this book so good? I need to read it. 

Edit: i just started reading it. I think i understand what you mean now

Edited by BlackMaze

Regular observer of the forum here - but have never posted. Thought I’d throw my morning routine in here as it’s something that I genuinely look forwards to everyday. It’s something that seems to have formed naturally though following actualized.org and my general pursuit of personal development.

5:45 - Wake up alarm

5:45 - 6:00 - Pull myself out of bed, shuffle into the kitchen/bathroom. Make myself a vitamin C tablet drink to sip on, sit cross legged on the sofa and ground myself mentally

6:00 - 6:20 - Wim Hof method 

6:20 - 7:00 - Self inquiry meditation

7:00 - 7:20 - Put on a weighted vest, various pull ups, push ups, dips, squat challenges

7:20 - 7:35 - Yoga

7:35 - 7:40 - Dancing/jumping around the room like a maniac

7:40 - 7:50 - Tepid shower, finishing on coldest. Whilst in the cold water prey for a joyful day, tell myself to be empathetic to all, not to judge, not to complain, remind myself that getting my way is not in my best interests. Tell myself that above all, I wish to see truth and to awaken  

7:50 - Healthy breakfast while listening to an uplifting song. 

8:00 - Leave for work ready to face whatever’s coming