Preety_India

Confession time - I like Bad Boys

81 posts in this topic

On 3/10/2021 at 8:04 PM, zeroISinfinity said:
  • So you want very best all for yourself? 
  • That guy will pick the very best woman for himself
  • Trying to push and make dream come true in adult life where you are forced to compromise. 
  • That guy looks for the very best too

@zeroISinfinity What are you trying to say, that she doesn't deserve a guy like that? All your posts sound like: "haha, lower your standards and stop expecting so much".  What's the point of doing that, so you can feel better about not being the top tier guy yourself?

Sometimes the only thing you have to doubt is your own common sense

@BornToBoil Can I have some fun. 

Why so mad. 

Ofcourse women like bad boys because they will most likely serve all of their own self serving survival needs. 

More capable and that's it. More fun, more adventure more emotional stimuli etc etc.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity I just don't like it when people have "some fun" by being cynical and putting others down.

18 minutes ago, BornToBoil said:

@zeroISinfinity I just don't like it when people have "some fun" by being cynical and putting others down.

You don't like it. So what. 

Do I want to help her I don't, she insuted me and I take my erase gum and since I value myself don't want to waste y time. Not obligated by anything to that it's just my good will.

Short kernel of wisdom. 

If someone wants to escape current conditions and move away from established status quo you just don't reinforce it. 

Looks nasty I know but what will make you more concious then fresh bucket of ice cold water. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity So nothing. I am free to not like it just as you are free to be a troll and do whatever the hell you want. It doesn't change the fact that there is nothing wise or conscious about what you are doing and that there are better ways of using a self-improvement forum.

1 minute ago, BornToBoil said:

@zeroISinfinity So nothing. I am free to not like it just as you are free to be a troll and do whatever the hell you want. It doesn't change the fact that there is nothing wise or conscious about what you are doing and that there are better ways of using a self-improvement forum.

Ok I agree. Be well. 

You gotta understand for some people this whole thing is so GD boring. 

She likes bad boys and I gave reasons why. What trolling. Just because I don't want to enter philosophical debates? 

You ain't no gonna be happy in life and you will always feel miserable if it's "for me" like this topic in particular and many others in this regard and it's perfectly fine. 

Don't expect everyone to agree with you or support you. 

@BornToBoil Keep in mind this is coming from a guy who cheated on most of his girls and spent the summer making a public thread for everyone all about him.

To z:

You spent over a month wasting Galyna's time with your relationship crap - that woman was codependent and didn't have the heart to tell you that you are a self centered mental case - I have had more than one person message me, actually, about you because you are known for being a loud mouthed, abrasive ... kind of ... messed up in the head a bit, right... is that it, can't write properly, ect, you are also delusional, you had thought some things about me and it took a long time to get you off my back.  You should learn your lesson.  Don't control other people, what they wish to do.

You should mention those things when you do this.  Like how you kept getting into my journal and I could not get you to stop for a long time.  And then made a bunch of other ones and I could not get you to stop?

And then when I was talking to a guy here, posted something in the music section you did that...

You're a legit crazy person.  Look in the mirror.  People read your posts here and laugh.  You're a joke.  

How many times have you left this place just to comeback five minutes later?
Leave her alone, let her like who she likes.  Go eat some mud, friend.

Edited by Loba

7 minutes ago, Loba said:

@BornToBoil Keep in mind this is coming from a guy who cheated on most of his girls and spent the summer making a public thread for everyone all about him.

To z:

You spent over a month wasting Galyna's time with your relationship crap - that woman was codependent and didn't have the heart to tell you that you are a self centered mental case - I have had more than one person message me, actually, about you because you are known for being a loud mouthed, abrasive ... kind of ... messed up in the head a bit, right... is that it, can't write properly, ect, you are also delusional, you had thought some things about me and it took a long time to get you off my back.  You should learn your lesson.  Don't control other people, what they wish to do.

You should mention those things when you do this.  Like how you kept getting into my journal and I could not get you to stop for a long time.  And then made a bunch of other ones and I could not get you to stop?

And then when I was talking to a guy here, posted something in the music section you did that...

You're a legit crazy person.  Look in the mirror.  People read your posts here and laugh.  You're a joke.

6 minutes ago, Loba said:

@Loba You are right. Wish you well. 

I do apologize too.

Now am I crazy. That's a big question. 

You want enlightenment without going through it. Good luck. 

Mr @zeroISinfinity

Please don't make this thing personal. 

Please keep your affairs to yourself and let me keep mine. 

Did I insult you? Not my intention. 

Are you helping me? Absolutely no. 

All you are doing is going on a rampage of insults against me. 

Even Leo told you to not make things personal. 

Could you please keep me out of your mind? 

It would bring me much mental peace. 

Please do not degrade or insult or use condescending language towards me 

This is the last time I'm addressing you because your comments about my personal life are wasting much of my time. 

You could put that time to good use. 

And please stop clicking on my profile a thousand times, I see you there constantly, there is nothing on my profile that could be so desirable to you if you think that I don't deserve a desirable partner. 

I end this feud with this. 

Next time I see you commenting on my personal life in a degrading way, You go straight to the IGNORE LIST 

this is my final conversation with you. 

Please be respectful to other members on the forum. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Loba Wanna know. Already cheated on my current gf. Not in actual physical sense. 

I will say gotta love siddhis. 

Have smarter things to do then arguing. For real. 

Hurted, grow up. Overcome don't repeat same stuff expecting different results. 

Truth is other will not make you happy or should be seen as sourxe of happiness. It's you. Same goes for lady who posted this topic. Faster she realizes that, the better. 

@zeroISinfinity Well if it isn't physical I guess, maybe, idk.  Does she know?  Poor girl.

You do?  I'm getting tired of cities tbh.

Okay, then go do those things.

Projection.

You talk at people rather than to them, idk, I'm learning that this proclivity makes conversation convoluted.  
As far as others making me happy or not, I will never be happy, that isn't my goal and I don't care about others making me happy.  I care more about them not making me upset than happy tbh.

7 minutes ago, Loba said:

@zeroISinfinity Well if it isn't physical I guess, maybe, idk.  Does she know?  Poor girl.

YOu don´t know his girl, maybe she is cheating on him too. Poor Zero!

3 minutes ago, Loba said:

Ofcourse she knows. So awesome, want more of that ecstasy. Human orgasm can't compare. Those ladies are rare and I am very greatful. I bow to you if you get chance to read this. 

Yeah it's like jungle is it. Who wouldn't be. 

Projection.

You talk at people rather than to them, idk, I'm learning that this proclivity makes conversation convoluted.  

Thanks for tip. ENTJ stuff, what can I do. The way I am. Maybe have to finally realize people are soft and like status quo. 

I am ok with it but not pull everyones sleave when you don't want to actually improve. There is always emotional cost involved. 

As far as others making me happy or not, I will never be happy, that isn't my goal and I don't care about others making me happy.  I care more about them not making me upset than happy tbh.

When will you finally realize your own worth? 

Also high emotional reactivity which I  too posses. You gotta accept and see that and work with that. 

My intentions are always good but you just don't get it. 

Also have right on my own opinion and my own values and my own wisdom and yes my own flaws. 

@Hulia 9_9

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ofcourse she knows. So awesome, want more of that ecstasy. Human orgasm can't compare. Those ladies are rare and I am very greatful. I bow to you if you get chance to read this. 

Then it's not really cheating if she knows.

4 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah it's like jungle is it. Who wouldn't be. 

People who like a lot of activity, noise and running around and being shoulder to shoulder with strangers I suppose.

Thanks for tip. ENTJ stuff, what can I do. The way I am. Maybe have to finally realize people are soft and like status quo. 

I am ok with it but not pull everyones sleave when you don't want to actually improve. There is always emotional cost involved. 

-_-

When will you finally realize your own worth? 

Also high emotional reactivity which I  too posses. You gotta accept and see that and work with that. 

My intentions are always good but you just don't get it. 

Also have right on my own opinion and my own values and my own wisdom and yes my own flaws. 

That's a shallow statement.
I am working with it - but if you know this, why push people's buttons?  When people act this way, and then do something different this tells me that I am talking to someone who is shifty.
Everyone's intentions are usually good, but people have the ability to pick and choose what they will accept and what they won't and so even if your intentions are good, the other person still should have the option to choose what they accept into their bubble of influence for lack of better term.

Of course.

Wish you well. @Loba

I really do. 

Topic is bad boys. So what's your position about this. 

I can't really have it since I am not attracted to men.

Can provide only a perspective and my opinion which may or not be correct. 

watch teal swan's video on why women like assholes

Edited by levani

Bad boys are not the same as assholes. That's a huge misunderstanding. 

Nobody likes assholes by the way. 

That's what nice guys actually are. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Assholes get more laid than good guys and that is a fact. No subjectivity here. You yourself have said you are attracted to players so nothing to be suprised here. 

Nobody likes to be abused but the same mechanics that create abuse are liked by girls (overly confidence, detachment, assertivness, dominance, going for what you want etc etc)