Miguel1

Where To Meet Conscious Partners? - Would Love To Hear Leo's Answer

26 posts in this topic

Plan is simple find normal good looking girl blast her with 5 meo and voila you got high concious young lady.

Does it really matter though if they are trying to be astronauts or metaphysicists? I would be more focused on finding someone who is well integrated and has done a lot of self discovery and healing and is emotionally aware. Plenty of women out there that are striving to be healthy and understand themselves. May not find them at a disco party but you may as well. Conscious people are everywhere.

It can be done, like people have said just go to places where they might hang out. I work in a well being center in a big city in Europe and meet alot of tier 2 women, tho it is relatively rare for them to be actually tier 2. It's not necessarily all its cracked up to be you still have to work through the same problems normal relationships face. I think as long as there self aware enough to self correct, are open and don't engaged in really low conscious stuff your good to go

On 3/9/2021 at 2:47 PM, Leo Gura said:

You might as well ask where to find diamonds.

If I knew I wouldn't tell you :P

Your best bet is attending lots of self-help/spirituality retreats, workshops, seminars, conventions.

Eben Pagan found his conscious wifey at Burning Man. As an example. You will definitely bang some conscious people at Burning Man.

Well of course, my bad :D

Thanks guys for the answers! I found a girl that was quite mature and willing to learn more about the work and so I introduced her to the work. She's doing pretty well, I see potential in her.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran