Gesundheit

How to make quick money online?

12 posts in this topic

Hello, y'all!

Is there any way to make quick money online without much experience? I don't require a high rate, I would be fine with as much as 25$ per day. Can I (you) make this possible for me? xD

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

picard-facepalm.jpg

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I can only warn you that online poker is not easy money at all and a huge waste of time in case you are going to consider it. I really regret the time i wasted in this some years ago. I decided to invest just a small amount each month in crypto. I don't take it seriously i just don't want to miss out again. Find a job for a start. Watch Leo's latest blog video called gorilla business advice. 

@BlackMaze Online poker is easy money, if you're willing to get good at poker.

Doyle Brunson once said poker is a hard way to make an easy living.  I find this to be true

@Iksander no it's not. It was before i got into it. Even if it is it's a huge waste of time. I wish i spent that time learning programming. To get good at poker you need years. There is no fish around only sharks and you waste your precious time. I learned this the hard way

Edited by BlackMaze

@BlackMaze I've got into it the past two years and I make money from it. You were just bad sorry to break it to you

@Iksander how much did you make and what games/site? 

Even if i was just bad at it it doesn't change the fact that it's a waste of time and that is something that needs serious dedication to get good at. I also made money from it mostly from tournaments just not enough. I had enough after a bad beat in a big tourney while i was in the money after 7 hours of playing. 

Edited by BlackMaze

25$ a day? Get a job. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I'm serious guys. Don't be jerks. You don't know my situation.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

There is very minimal money you can make, even lower than 25 dollars probably, through survey websites like Qmee. There is also something called UserTesting where you get paid to review websites.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

This is not what this forum is for.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.