Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BartekD

Mercury poisoning

10 posts in this topic

I always thought that anti-vaxxers were mostly deluded and subscribed to a dogma. Now I realize that its me who was dogmatic, I had no idea what mercury poisoning could do and I falsely assumed that vaccines were over all good for you. I see now that this is a more nuanced problem and its not so black and white like I made it out to seem. If you have just a few gene differences then someone else mercury poisoning could seriously fuck you up. I hope whoever watches this and is not yet aware about where most mercury comes from can learn a thing or two here 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Mercury is not necessarily a vaccine problem. There are many ways to get mercury without vaccines.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Mercury is not necessarily a vaccine problem. There are many ways to get mercury without vaccines.

Did you get vaccinated already ? I was hoping that you would post a selfie with a vaccine pin on your blog like you did when you voted.

2 hours ago, Tetcher said:

@Leo Gura

Did you get vaccinated already ? I was hoping that you would post a selfie with a vaccine pin on your blog like you did when you voted.

I may have gotten covid already. Not sure. Hard to tell.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/3/2021 at 3:01 AM, Leo Gura said:

fish for example

On 3/2/2021 at 8:01 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yes youre right but I always thought anti-vax people were dumb/ignorant talking about how it causes autism, I never even considered how small differences in gene expression could make a huge change in the body. I understand this is very rare still (especially if there is a build up of mercury over time from other sources) but it was just a mind bender for me because I subscribed to a belief system that I held without questioning. Im not saying vaccines are evil or they're the only way to get mercury it simply gave me a new perspective on health and wellness

Edited by BartekD
Cleared up a sentence

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Blood test your IgG against Sars-Cov2 to tell it ;)

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can test for antibodies against covid in your blood to know whether you had it at some point. Also authorities say you should get vaccinated even if you caught covid to strengthen your immunity and protect yourself against mutants :

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/should-i-get-the-vaccine-if-ive-already-had-covid-19-and-would-my-side-effects-be-worse/

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html

Seeing how you treat people speaking against vaccines it would really be a shame if you backed from that one.