Phyllis Wagner

Where To Invest If You Inherit Tons Of Money?

27 posts in this topic

Focusing to broadly on the category of investment is not sufficient. E.G "Is Real estate a good investment" 

It always is. It just depends : 

There's tons of real estate investments, bought at the wrong time in the wrong place. 

But if you say, have a syndicate or great connections, you could find a steal bargain say of cheap real estate in somewhere like Budapest if you know the right guy, buy at ridiculously low prices > (Say you knew the area was to be uptrending /tourist attractions coming in, but it's currently a sleeping giant) - renovate a place & charge way more for rental, as the uptrend occurs in several months or year say then whilst still charging even below the market price typically for typical tourist/holiday rentals ect.., creating a win win for customer, all because you got in there early or had some good connections. 

However, focusing on categories is useful too. 

Think ahead to the next 3 /5/10/20 years. 

What's coming? 

VR, robotics, prosthetics technology,  Video games, AI, Electric /self driving vehicles, Renewable energy systems, computer advancements, decentralised Finance, 

Based on this list alone, it's pretty obvious that investing & ethics are not mutually exclusive & in fact, it's the "ethical" investments that will milk you the most money. 

TESLA for instanced 14X in a year the last couple years, because they provide value to the world. This will happen with AI, Neur link, electric vehicle going forward. 

Edited by Striving for more

Stop with this question please, you all know that the best investment is in yourself and in creating value. Invest in books, courses, life coaches, experiences, your own buisness or someone else's buisness if you really vibrate with what they are doing.

@Striving for more Great advice 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 I mean I had a straight up immature capitalist mindset at your age. I never started a business but if I had it would be all about the money. People say you become more conservative as you get older, funnily enough for me it was the reverse.

@Phyllis Wagner Fair enough man 

For me business is definitely about more than just money, I wake up everyday excited to get to work and build, it’s what I love to do, and now I also get to coach people, it’s awesome man 

Yeah, that is what they say, personally I’m hoping for a “Yellow Hybrid” where we get the best of both worlds, but I just couldn’t get on board with a lot of Communist Theory 

But, I also know what you mean about immature capitalism, I see that in the business world a lot 

Imo, any kind of identification with an ideology ends up closing your mind & creating issues, I found it when I went vegan like 5 years ago, it’s so easy to be trapped by it as well so I try and stay as open minded to all sides as possible in all realms. 

Anways, have a good day and hope you find some good investments to make some evil, dirty profit on your money ?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Phyllis Wagner Stocks can be good to look at in moderation. Clean energy is a good bet at the moment in time, seeing as companies are finally pulling their head out of their ass and starting to make products environmentally viable. Investing in environmentally friendly energy might be a good idea. Just a thought.