Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryok1

Vaccine worries

9 posts in this topic

So ive just been recently getting in to spirituality/meditation/nonduality in the past couple of months. I’m not really one for conspiracies (dont like to completely dismiss them either) but ive been seeing people in ‘spirituality’ circles talk about the covid vaccine and saying stuff like it can cut you off from your spirituality or keep you from becoming ‘enlightened’. Living in the U.S. it might be time for it to be available to me to soon and all of that has me a little apprehensive. What do you think?

I dont think that it will block anyone off spiritually or that it will prevent anyone from becoming enlightened. Do some research on it. I'm apprehensive as well and that's ok, just stay away from the fear mongering 

"You Create Magic" 

Stop spreading gossip. Be responsible for what nonsense you spread.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 hours ago, ryok1 said:

So ive just been recently getting in to spirituality/meditation/nonduality in the past couple of months. I’m not really one for conspiracies (dont like to completely dismiss them either) but ive been seeing people in ‘spirituality’ circles talk about the covid vaccine and saying stuff like it can cut you off from your spirituality or keep you from becoming ‘enlightened’. Living in the U.S. it might be time for it to be available to me to soon and all of that has me a little apprehensive. What do you think?

I bet the kind of spiritual circles that talk about these conspiracies will make it ten times harder for you to awaken than the vaccine.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

I am taking my 2nd those next week and I am more eager than ever  to improve my consciousness and my personal development.

I am considering taking Leo's LP aswell.

Watch out what u hear  please..

There are some monks that restrict themselves from taking any type of external chemicals including drugs.  Personally, I have abstained from any western medication for over 20 years.  
This has made me more sensitive to natural hormones including whatever DMT the body makes.  I have had malaria and cleared it in a day and a half.  The rare times when I do get sick, they are some of the deepest awakenings I have gotten.  

Your question is a valid one but I don't think if you take a vaccine or a pain killer it would be any different.  
Choosing to live a life like mine isn't for everyone but I personally choose this life because I want to test as much as possible ideas like, everything I need is inside of me.  If the deepest wisdom can be found within, why not the cure to your physical problems?  I personally try my best to live in congruency with my own spiritual beliefs.  Nature, Life, Bacteria, Love, within common sense, I don't go around drinking water in a pond.

If any part of you perceives reality as destructive, then something like covid 19 can kill you.  If you don't take the vaccine, it's better to ask yourself, do you have the wisdom within you to transform it into something that will make you stronger or enriched?    

I would disagree since such things does not have an affect on you being spiritually enlightened because vaccines are there to protect you from such pandemics like the coronavirus. Any medicine that helps save your life or protect you from pain or harm could not affect your spirituality rather brighten it. 

You would have to know exactly what's in the vaccine and how each of those ingredients works in the human body.

There are definitely concerns about the new mRNA vaccines raised by some scientists. No one knows how they'll affect you long term, especially considering this type of vaccines have never been used before. But you're not allowed to have any negative opinions about the covid-19 vaccines or even ask questions, especially if you're a scientist or have some influence. 

This is a big experiment where people are the guinea pigs. 

@vladorion You never know what foreign object can cause damage or none to your body.  Processed food, pre-made sauces, eating at a restaurant.  At certain points your life you are going to have to have some faith. Otherwise, you'd have to buy some land, live off of it, then you'll know exactly what goes in your body.  

It would be impossible to know if the new vaccine is dangerous or not unless you are a scientist in biochemistry and pharmacology.  All of medical science is experimental and 50 or 100 yrs from now all medical procedures maybe considered voodoo or primitive.  Personally, I go under the intention of putting least in my body that is made in a lab but that choice is more philosophical and spiritual than logical.