Javfly33

What value I can offer as men to women?

23 posts in this topic

On 26. 2. 2021 at 1:12 PM, Javfly33 said:

I'm not looking for a relationship.

Rather, I'm looking to develop my masculine side to attract women. 

I want to become a man of projection, self value, confidence, I want to conquer, love and lead.

A relationship would just stagnate me.

Not that I could get a relationship.with a high value women anyway. A high value woman will see that I am a beta so she will just friendzone me.

@Javfly33  They definitely do. I mean, many of them do, there are asexual women also, but that is not the majority at all. I mean yes you can offer them other things and those are very cool, like if you can develop connection on intellectual and emotional level, I just get the sense that this area is something you might be afraid of or in denial of, but it is very very important.

As for the other question, I think a relationship is better for developing love, since if you only go for like one night stands, that's not the best sex you can get, that's fantasy. In a more long term relationship, you get to know the other person better, you become more synchronized, connected, comfortable with each other... 

@Preety_India Thank you for your response. That response helped me a lot to improve my relationships. Thanks again

"It can mean anything from sexual to social to financial to emotional to physical. Value = whole package.  Girls sexual value = looks, attractiveness, feminine nature, elegance, grace, education, smartness, intelligence, amiability, fertility,sexiness  reproductive ability, character, decency, fitness, hobbies, work, passion, nature, temperament. Guy's sexual value = social status, intelligence, skills, looks, height, personality, passion, work, character, entertaining, humor, romantic nature, masculinity, education, skills in bed, fitness, temperament, ability to impress, fatherhood skills, boyfriend material"  Preety_India

Edited by Yahya
Specific