Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Actualized Discord?

8 posts in this topic

What does everyone think of an actualized.org discord channel? Lot's of popular online figures have discords for their audience it could be a fun thing.

If it is against forum guidelines, would it possible to discuss whether the guideline is outdated or could use an upgrade to allow for something like discord?

Thoughts?

@Leo Gura

Asking Leo himself to incorporate discord with his forum should stay within guidelines and not be considered recruiting. 

Chats can be uploaded to the forum so using discord doesn't have to take away from the site experience/posts. I think it would ultimately connect our community more so we can be the best that we could be for each other. 

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360067799452-Integrate-Discord-with-a-Forum

You don't have to ask permission just start your own discord and ask people here to come on.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy I'm pretty that's against forum guidelines, you would be recruiting people for talking outside the forum

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Roy I'm pretty that's against forum guidelines, you would be recruiting people for talking outside the forum

Alright well I guess don't make a thread then, just invite people through PM.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Absolutely not.

People creating or joining Discords will be banned. I am not moderating that nonsense.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.