EddieEddie1995

My head is on fire for two days! Im in state of love and relaxation. Im scared! ahhah

56 posts in this topic

In last 2 months I had more then 10 mystical experiences (Eddie is doing the work baby! Or the work is doing Eddie? xD), and in last two days my head and chest is on firee! I meditated on some osho kudaliny song and it triggered something in me. I love it heheh I cried for 5 hours in Joy!

If someone wants to talk with me (I don't like writing) and shere some ideas, I would love to... but think fast, don't miss your limited chance  to connect with the one and only EDDIE! Lol 

Is this something that is going to stay?  Did some of you had similar experiences? 

Im planning to get some books on khundalini, but right now hippster Eddie cannot aford them... so if you have any suggestions on what I should do? Maybe you can borrow me a few thousand, and god will give  back to you? Or.... Yes! It came to me! God is sending me messages all day baby! I will start a YT channel and fuck around with people. I can use SD to do some crazy shit! Because why not? If everything is perfect, why not fuck around? Just kidding, just kidding...! Why so serious? xD

From what I know it is called top to down awakening, and in my mystical exp. i always see this dense energy, like a ball, in my root chakra, soo...? Money and Sex? Hell yeah baby! 

See you soon! ?

Don't listen to any asshole that discourages you and tells you that "there are some things you cannot manifest". 

Hehehe! Yes ❤!  But there is a huge difference now! 

That "someone" is me!  I was telling myself that I cannot create what I want ahhahaa 

How crazy and amazing is that?! 

7 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Hehehe! Yes ❤!  But there is a huge difference now! 

That "someone" is me!  I was telling myself that I cannot create what I want ahhahaa 

How crazy and amazing is that?! 

Exactly. Don't let the "external" yous discourage you. 

Ehehehe, not anymore my frined! ❤

This is what God told me today also! And  h e did that with this song! It popped out in my suggestions on YT. I knew intuitively that I must listen to it. It was a  direct message! Like the whole song was writen for me! I cried 5h in Joy hhahaha (eddie ussually cried in suffering)

Hearing whispers in the night
Voices filling up your mind
You're like a ghost of you
You've been drowning in the rain
Slowly saving up the pain
So deep inside of you

See the colours of the sky
Slowly turn from black and white
A rising hope, bright as gold
And now there's nothing left to lose
So we're breaking all the rules
And they don't know what we know

'Cause I can hear the thunder from afar
A lightning in the dark
I can feel the fire come alive 
So calm before the storm 
So dark before the dawn
Oh, I can see the fire in your eyes
In your eyes
In your eyes

Now you'll never be the same
Once you've felt that burning flame
You're chasing stars alive
What was…

So many synchronisities! They were always there, but I just couldn't see them! 

Oh boy... there is no turning back boys! ?

?‍♂️

Let the "me" story end. Peace. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Hello Allislove! :) Im not sure what you meant by that, but Im for sure working on those beliefs hehe 

thats the osho song 

at first I was like what the fuck is that, its like im listening to sheep hurd lol, until my eyes lids started to shake/move and I started spining in circles (I was sitting and my body was moving in circle xd)xD

Edited by EddieEddie1995

@EddieEddie1995

Too much "me", let it go, you are beyond that. Just relax, feel free to PM me, happy to chat, it should feel like peace, like "home". Not like there is grand God and little you, that's a duality, a lie. Anyway, seems like a lot of releasing, great bro ?

1 hour ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Ehehehe, not anymore my frined! ❤

This is what God told me today also! And  h e did that with this song! It popped out in my suggestions on YT. I knew intuitively that I must listen to it. It was a  direct message! Like the whole song was writen for me! I cried 5h in Joy hhahaha (eddie ussually cried in suffering)

Hearing whispers in the night
Voices filling up your mind
You're like a ghost of you
You've been drowning in the rain
Slowly saving up the pain
So deep inside of you

See the colours of the sky
Slowly turn from black and white
A rising hope, bright as gold
And now there's nothing left to lose
So we're breaking all the rules
And they don't know what we know

'Cause I can hear the thunder from afar
A lightning in the dark
I can feel the fire come alive 
So calm before the storm 
So dark before the dawn
In your eyes
In your eyes

Now you'll never be the same
Once you've felt that burning flame
You're chasing stars alive
What was…

So many synchronisities! They were always there, but I just couldn't see them! 

Oh boy... there is no turning back boys! ?

That whole song is written for you.

1 hour ago, allislove said:

?‍♂️

Let the "me" story end. Peace. 

This shit never ends.

?

@Javfly33

From the relative perspective, the story may appear as sh*t, from the absolute it's a miracle.
From the relative perspective, the story has beginning&end, from the absolute nothing ever happened.
From the relative perspective, the story may have a lot of suffering, from the absolute it's everlasting peace.

?

3 hours ago, allislove said:

@EddieEddie1995

Too much "me", let it go, you are beyond that. Just relax, feel free to PM me, happy to chat, it should feel like peace, like "home". Not like there is grand God and little you, that's a duality, a lie. Anyway, seems like a lot of releasing, great bro ?

@allislove Ohhh It feels like home! Im in state of love, relaxation, like Im constatly in a meditative state! It is amazing! 

This release feels so good... I was holding it for so long! 

Im texting you tomorrow ?

2 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

That whole song is written for you.

@Vibroverse Thank you ❤

Fuck yeah it is hehehe This song is me. My mind is projecting everything and  It is how I think it is, but it goes deeper. It was not only a belief/thought... Like this blowed me up, I cannot explain it... Oh yeah!  Idk how thoughts and emotions are linked, I only had a belief that I know!   

work in progress eddie, work on progress! 

shut the fuck up eddie and enjoy this lol

Hey guys do you know what? I love myself! 

9 hours ago, allislove said:

@Javfly33

From the relative perspective, the story may appear as sh*t, from the absolute it's a miracle.
From the relative perspective, the story has beginning&end, from the absolute nothing ever happened.
From the relative perspective, the story may have a lot of suffering, from the absolute it's everlasting peace.

?

@allislove 

I agree, but im.not happy anymore with that relative / absolute duality. It's time to unified them in one. As Eckhart Tolle said: "I need to stop living with 'myself' .

There might be two of me. The 'myself' and the One who can't live with 'myself'.

???Please God dissolve me. Can't keep creating more suffering.❣️

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

?Please God dissolve me. Can't keep creating more suffering.❣️

@Javfly33 How does God do that? ? You got one word! hehe Why do you think you have this duality? Can't you just swich to Absolute perspective? ^_^

Just now, EddieEddie1995 said:

@Javfly33 How does God do that? ? You got one word! hehe Why do you think you have this duality? Can't you just swich to Absolute perspective? ^_^

You know suffering feels so real, just like any other experience that you believe to be true.

I am constantly changing perspectives and it is clear to me that if you are something , you are  IT, suffering has its own logic, it will not bend to you knowing that it is illusion , or moment in your experience, it will find reasons why good experience is still meaningless illusion, just as good experience will have problems to understand suffering and even go to extend to say that there is nothing to change, it is all perfect. 

11 hours ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@allislove Ohhh It feels like home! Im in state of love, relaxation, like Im constatly in a meditative state! It is amazing! 

Wow, sounds great.

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@allislove 

I agree, but im.not happy anymore with that relative / absolute duality. It's time to unified them in one. As Eckhart Tolle said: "I need to stop living with 'myself' .

There might be two of me. The 'myself' and the One who can't live with 'myself'.

???Please God dissolve me. Can't keep creating more suffering.❣️

How can I help you bro?  ?

Suffering is caused by believing in separation. The idea that there is two of you strengthens this belief, so more suffering is born. What a vicious circle. ?

"T-8.VII.16. Do not allow yourself to suffer from imagined results of what is not true. Free your mind from the belief that this is possible. In its complete impossibility lies your only hope for release. But what other hope would you want? Freedom from illusions lies only in not believing them. There is no attack, but there is unlimited communication and therefore unlimited power and wholeness. The power of wholeness is extension. Do not arrest your thought in this world, and you will open your mind to creation in God." − ACIM