Clarity808

Outgrowing old relationship paradigms, Seeking evolved growth-oriented relationships

8 posts in this topic

My intention writing this was to clarify my desire for myself and share in case anyone can relate or resonate and give insight or maybe even is interested in talking more and meeting. Do you relate to outgrowing relationships and desiring new next-level relations more in alignment with your new perspectives intentions state of being and direction for growth? And where I can begin to find and meet such people and network? I am in Southern California. Below is a description of my desired relationships and I am contemplating now how I will begin to meet and learn with such people.

I have such a desire to meet and relate with people that can understand and speak the actualization/realization language of Leo. That are oriented towards what is most important in life: for me right now is realizing and exploring the nature of consciousness/reality, and then actualizing myself more clearly and efficiently to my fullest potential. People that may meet my level of ambition, passion, commitment, excitement for life. That already have an understanding/ investigation of the nature of reality/consciousness directly, that are moving up in the stages of ego development, that are committed to reaching and innovating their fullest potential and have much drive and hard work and ambition like myself. That resonate with the principles of raising  consciousness, capacity to love, to take in the beauty and profundity of life, and to feel alive every day to innovate new ways to expand and grow. That I could expand upon Leo’s teachings and beyond with. To go back and forth about our own actualization and realization process.To learn and grow and practice with. A next-level network of higher-developed humans not lost in much of the sheepdom and conformity and close-mindedness I am moving away from.

I know generally it is a lonely path of self-actualization, but I see the relevance for growing in relation with other beings that can speak and relate with me at higher levels. To have mutually reciprocal connections. I am starting to feel that I am outgrowing my current paradigms of relationships. I feel pulled into their worlds of being a person in a world fixated on drama that no longer is relevant real or true to me. So much of how these people see the world and themselves no longer resonates and I do not relate. I want to study this material of Leo and other teachers that resonate and apply it live it actualize it and accelerate growth...to understand the nature of reality.. The universe. Consciousness... And apply that to craft reality more consciously and evolve. Everything else is all distraction. I want to know myself as the universe in full haha.

I am studying the stages of ego development and see myself working on moving up continuously, and many of my friends are very much closed minded and in lower stages of development and cannot grasp much of what I wish to discuss.

I wish to build a support and network of next level relationships that are aim for higher stages of development that I can begin to growth along side. Relate to. Learn with. Grow with. I have a beautiful capacity to communicate, understand, listen and learn, and desire to have higher conscious discussions and with people that can meet me at this level of clarity of communication and aligning intentions. A lot of my growth has been through relationship. Through mentors and friendships, and I am finding I am needing to raise my standards once again. To seek out new mentors, new friendships or even intimate relationships if the connection and potential for growth is there.

I want to deepen my heart more. I want to learn and grow vertically as epically a I can in this life. I want to meditate and contemplate  the intelligence of the universe and the practice recognizing the depth of my being and awareness and absolute infinity and then come more clearly and freely and empowered into form and apply the insights and realizations to be of more service and evolve even higher. To increase my skill and my mastery. Currently I am building my own production company and improving my editing, filming, business acumen, to build a production company that crafts meaningful stories for business marketing. I am also a huge dancer: salsa, bachata, swing, fusion, west-coast, and pole.  

This article below especially describes my growth and paradigm shifting very clearly and speaks of my desire to want to experience new relationships. That I am becoming very clear who I am and how I want to live and focus and the energetic quality I wish to embody. And I am accelerating my learning and expansion and opening up to higher levels of consciousness intuition and lessons. That I am growing into a new paradigm of mastering my craft building this company and seeing higher focusing higher and embodying more expanded states of being and awareness and actualization and perspective and understanding. That my heart is deepening and I feel more connected to the universe than ever and less like a separate person in a world. I also resonate deeply with Benthino Massaro’s teachings and this is from him:

The thing is, you will start to attract more and more people into your life who are also very excited about their excitement, very passionate about their passion, very engaged in their spiritual awakening, very committed to their continuous growth and accelerated learning and living. The more you change in this way, the more you will attract people, friends, relationships, and communities that will form, in a way, your “vibrational family,” which might feel more like your actual family than your physical family feels. You will find so much more interest in the relationships you will gather around you by the Law of Attraction. This will happen naturally, by simply becoming an accelerated-learning being.

In my own experience, the more I use catalysts, the more I use my experience—the experiential realm that seems to be outside of me—the more I am able to interpret experience from higher levels of Consciousness, using greater wisdom, intuition and clarity. I am able to see a bigger-picture perspective. I learn and appreciate because of this reflective attitude within myself. I am now learning so fast that I am almost exclusively using the level of imagination to learn things before they even have to manifest. But of course, I also learn from manifest challenges, from flow and not-flow, from the people around me, and so on.

Now that you are starting to accelerate your learning, increasing the amount of benefit and learning you extract from the experiences that you and your Higher Mind are attracting into your life (for the purpose of learning and greater expansion and better fine-tuning of your thematic energy), one thing you will notice is that many people (perhaps even you) are challenged by relationships that don’t quite work anymore; relationships that seem to represent the “old paradigm.”

Why don't you try talk about the things you want to talk about with your friends?

One big factor that got you on your path was exposure to the concepts and teachings related to spirituality. 

Be open to giving your perspective on things and whatnot.

I started learning critical theory and continental philosophy a few months ago, and I would just talk about what I was learning with my friends. 

Now I run a reading circle where we meet once a week to discuss the book we are reading. And recently a new friend, someone who I never really talked with much before until last week, got interested in joining just because I just talked to him about the concepts we were learning. Obviously he's one of the few people who has that intellectual curiosity in him, but no relationship would have been built, nor his intellectual curiosity stirred up, if I hadn't talked about what I was learning and extended an invitation for him to join. 

^ but that's my way of dealing with it. I tend to end up being a leader-- and if I don't take up the leadership position, I don't get what I want, and nor does the other party involved. 

If you don't want to "make" these higher level relationships, and instead "find", them, then you can keep looking online. 

@Chew211 Wow amazing I am so grateful for your perspective thank you! It is so true I realize, these relationships could very well already exist for me with my current circle. It's a matter of me presenting what i wish to explore and discuss and many of these people may actually meet me here. And it was here along.

Interesting distinction between making them and finding them. Bringing them to life within the configuration that is already here. 

How I had this experience just the other day. Where I wanted to have a more meaningful conversation with a friend and relate from a different perspective. And when I requested this and proposed the topic, he actually was able to meet me here. And tada here is the relationship experience I was asking for. To be a leader and stand up for request what I desire. 

Thank you for pointing out. 

@Clarity808 I live in south Orange County. It's a 40 minute drive for me to Anaheim.

Background  about me:

I have been watching actualized vids since 2014. I am currently planning/preparing for my career as a life coach. I will go through the IPEC training program when the pandemic ends. I have about 200 books that I am trying to finish to better understand reality and to become my highest/best self. I consider myself stage orange-green-Yellow (SD) and Individualist-Pluralist, closing in on Strategist (Cook-Greuter).

It would be great to talk with someone else about personal development for me as well. It's not something that comes up much in conversation, and when it does, I lose people very fast with advanced concepts, etc.

Oh cool, I just made a post similar to this before bumping into this thread.

Will keep following and looking forward to seeing what nice conversations and realizations we will get out of this same question.

Come check out mine:

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

@Migue Lonas Thank you for sharing! Yes very similar thread. My favorite answers from yours were to attend workshops seminars type places but also to plug into your life purpose and make an impact as that is a likely attractor. and @Logan lives close! haha

I think that's a struggle most people doing inner work know.. it's such a natural desire to be surrounded by like-minded individuals and to share your journey. Personally, I find it difficult to find a balance between taking action and simultaneously detaching from the outcome. I assume a lot of people here have the same desire, me included, to have people around you that fully "get you" and who are just naturally on the same path.. I've had since a long time an inner longing for a creative tribe of sorts and went to all kinds of workshops and events to meet like-minded people.. but at the same time there was also an energetic neediness to it (in my case). 

I think this is very natural and of course it's important to be aware of this desire. But obviously nothing good comes out of a mindset of lack and it's simply not sustainable. In my case there was too much trying on the outside, too much trying to take control over the matter. I truly think the way to go is working on your own vision, being in an energy of abundance, and you will naturally attract like-minded individuals. It will all happen by itself. I think the most important component here is trust. Trusting in yourself and trusting in your path.